What's new

China shall give 50 JF17 Thunder on emergency bases

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ there is no difference

sd10 is the export version of pl12

sorry bt the first 50 are not BVR capable
KLJ-7 range is around 100km

bt as SD-10B is already tested on FC-1 in china.so integrated the SD-10B on the JFT's in service is not a big deal.

the KLJ-7 does support SD-10 bt integration is not done yet.no news from officials as of yet nor any video

Come on.........
Its not missile ...its radar that makes u BVR capable.

KLJ-7 does support SD-10 and AIM-120 as well. Besides that PAF is more intrested in SD-10B rather SD-10A

PAF mirages ROSE (Ato G), F-16 Blk52 and JF 17 (Both A2A, A2G) are BVR capable.

Chk out weki....u will come to know.

The video claims that Ra'ad can be fired from JF-17. Is that true? :what:
I thought it was Mirage and A-5 only. :what:

Well, can any Chinese friend tell us anything concrete about the deal. While here is my theory ... we learned that PLAAF is getting limited number of JFT as well. Now according to this deal, IF ANY EMERGENCY emerges, China will move 50 of its own fighters to Pakistani bases. But again it is just my theory and i can just dead wrong here :) as well.

AIM-120 cannot be used JF-17 as it is a ligh weight A2G jet!

i think sd10 [which jft is carrying] is heavier than aim120.

i think a2g integration took place before a2a--- this doesnt mean that jft is not multirole--- the rafale and eurofighter integration started with a2a and then afterwards a2g was done.

read about sd10b in jft info pool thread

50 JF-17 within “FEW WEEKS”, what this non sense. No assembly line in the world can produce fighter jets at such a pace, its absurd.

What are those “URGENT” PAF needs, for which we are procuring these jets in emergency. Induction of thunders is already going on at a decent rate. Chinese already producing jets at Chengdu facility and PAC Kamra annual production will also reach 25 planes/year. So whats the hurry.

Can any one please elaborate, from where these JF-17s with new improved radar, communications and avionic system have come in all of a sudden during an emergency visit by PM arranged in aftermath of abbotabad episode.

Any way, if its true, by the end of this year it will be:

25 Thunders by PAC karma + 50 more by Chinese on urgent basis + previous orders of PAF already under production at Chengdu + Sqds of Thunder operational in PAF = 100 Plus Thunders (Guyz is this true)

please refer to explanation provided by Santro on the previous page

Hi, let's tone down the rhetoric and stick to the topic at hand. Is it possible to get 50 JF-17s is a few weeks?

Everything is possible from China , Dude!...
and my guess is that we will have them all before 14th August 2011...Insha-Allah....:what:

Everything is possible from China , Dude!...
and my guess is that we will have them all before 14th August 2011...Insha-Allah....:what:

you are not getting pirated nokia mobile or half dollar price tag charge light from china that you will get it so soon .

you are not getting pirated nokia mobile or half dollar price tag charge light from china that you will get it so soon .

Cuz they said within weeks so we can believe our Chinese brotherz....cuz they not like US or any otherz.....:what:

if i dont see any sd-10 on the next batch then i w'll be very disappointed....
and also some LGBs

AIM-120 cannot be used JF-17 as it is a ligh weight A2G jet!

r u saying this because of missile's weight or because the fighter is "light weight A2G"???

first of all Jf-17 is a multi-role aircraft, and will replace mirage, f-7 and a-5!
and the fact that its a light weight aircraft doesn't mean it cant carry BVR missiles...
once integreted with radar, it can carry almost every weapon! weather its sd-10 or amraam!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom