What's new

China sends 3rd ship in standoff with Philippines

well...great power comes great responsibility..most Chinese brag about their economical progress..but even few decades ago,they were a poor country..and now,they treat other smaller countries with bad manner,regularly threatens them..it reminds me rich but bad villains of any cheap movie..see,these chinese brag about military might..but no member is considering a diplomatic solution.. :lol: :lol:

An excellent point, my friend. Their economic progress is halting now tho, it is expected to decrease to 7.5% this year.

by the way....so much chest thumping....but you guys(chinese) got this..

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/04/13/12/sino-ship-pulls-out-scarborough-shoal

sorry guys...no nukes and CJ-10K for display(or deploy).. :lol:

lol! Of course they won't. The US and Philippines will be having a naval exercises as well as military exercises later this week known as the Balikatan 2012. Reality is really beautiful, isn't it? :)

Sorry, I don't trust a "doctor" in 7-11 studies.

Of course you wouldn't know the difference in treating junctional tachycardia from STEMI or NSTEMI, nor would you understand the importance of epinephrine prior to initiating defibrillatory efforts as pertaining to cardioresuscitative efforts via ACLS protocol. I wouldn't expect you to understand medicine, let alone military doctrine. :)

We will be replacing it with Type 052C destroyer and uphold freedom of navigation. Freedom isn't free.

lol @ "freedom isn't free". American servicemen fighting to give you the right to spew your crap in this forum. Go back to China and get out of the US. If you love China so much, then get out of our country, two face.

Don't worry, if we can make the Brits to concede HK, then we can surely make those weaklings to concede the islands. :coffee:

LOL! The Brits gave it back to you because the Queen made A promise to return it after a few decades. They did not concede, they gave it back. :lol:

An excellent point, my friend. Their economic progress is halting now tho, it is expected to decrease to 7.5% this year.

lol! Of course they won't. The US and Philippines will be having a naval exercises as well as military exercises later this week known as the Balikatan 2012. Reality is really beautiful, isn't it? :)

Of course you wouldn't know the difference in treating junctional tachycardia from STEMI or NSTEMI, nor would you understand the importance of epinephrine prior to initiating defibrillatory efforts as pertaining to cardioresuscitative efforts via ACLS protocol. I wouldn't expect you to understand medicine, let alone military doctrine. :)

lol @ "freedom isn't free". American servicemen fighting to give you the right to spew your crap in this forum. Go back to China and get out of the US. If you love China so much, then get out of our country, two face.

So, doctor, why are you awake at 4AM eastern time? If you're in the hospital, why are you posting on the job?

Sorry, I'm trained in physics, something much more relevant to military affairs than medicine.

We will be replacing it with Type 052C destroyer and uphold freedom of navigation. Freedom isn't free.

Dude, we pulled out our frigate and replaced it with a Coast Guard ship to ease tensions. Yet your country still sends more ships? Ignorant fool. :argh:

Dude, we pulled out our frigate and replaced it with a Coast Guard ship to ease tensions. Yet your country still sends more ships? Ignorant fool. :argh:

That wasn't a frigate. Internationally, your ship would be known as a speedboat. A frigate is in the 4000 ton range.

So, doctor, why are you awake at 4AM eastern time? If you're in the hospital, why are you posting on the job?

Sorry, I'm trained in physics, something much more relevant to military affairs than medicine.

the time now is 5:13 am , chicago time. :)

sometimes, we get to surf online when all is quiet in the western front. ;)

ps. medicine > physics > engineering; getting into us medical schools is harder than getting into grad school for physics ;)

This is a good exercise because Philippines and Vietnam for that matter can see US will only using them as tool for its strategic agenda. At critical moment US is nowhere to be found. And indians who were threatening with "Tiffin carrier group" went mute.

At least you should also look at the map, the location closer to the Philippines than China. If you did not explore the problem, you should shut up.

545919_414633048566084_100000581764507_1460938_413578070_n.jpg

the time now is 5:13 am , chicago time. :)

sometimes, we get to surf online when all is quiet in the western front. ;)

ps. medicine > physics > engineering; getting into us medical schools is harder than getting into grad school for physics ;)

Doing Physics is harder then memorising medicine

Trust me, there will be no nuking of any of our strategic interests. For you all who are illiterate or too stubborn to internalize strategic policy; The United States and the Philippines are strategic allies. The Philippines is considered a major Non-Nato Strategic Ally as defined by the Mutual Defense Treaty.

The Republic of the Philippines are protected by American Nuclear Umbrella. We have reiterated time and time again (recently Sec. of State Clinton) that we will defend the Philippines should she be attacked by an aggressor state.
LOL at USA's empty talk. You can't even defend Philippines from China's bullying. Our warships are already mere kilometers away from Manila.

After China launches nukes at Manila, USA will quietly tip-toe away and call for "peace." :rofl:

Ha ha ha. Trust me, if the United States wanted to, we could glass the entirety of China. But, you don't see Americans declaring something preposterous such as "use Megaton nukes .. etc etc". With such power, should be respect and awe at the results of using such power.

Trust me, if the United States detects any hostile nuclear forces fired on strategic interests , then, it will be the end for that aggressor state. Total and Complete Eradication. Period.
LOL at more boasting. USA is losing in Afghanistan, losing in Iraq and losing in Iran. Now you beg China to turn USA from a white majority nation into a white = 5% nation using our 3000 nuclear warheads? Why don't you try to stop China's bullying of your Pinoy servants first? :lol:

LOL at USA. Playing military games with Philippines while China bullies them and takes their islands like taking candy from a little Pinoy baby.

i thought otherwise....by the way,this sentence is for slaves..who want their freedom badly..not for free (i doubt you are) people..

Doing Physics is harder then memorising medicine

Nope, i disagree. Physics is way easier.

LOL at USA's empty talk. You can't even defend Philippines from China's bullying. Our warships are already mere kilometers away from Manila.

After China launches nukes at Manila, USA will quietly tip-toe away and call for "peace." :rofl:

LOL at more boasting. USA is losing in Afghanistan, losing in Iraq and losing in Iran. Now you beg China to turn USA from a white majority nation into a white = 5% nation using our 3000 nuclear warheads? Why don't you try to stop China's bullying of your Pinoy servants first? :lol:

LOL at USA. Playing military games with Philippines while China bullies them and takes their islands like taking candy from a little Pinoy baby.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
-Abraham Lincoln

Nope, i disagree. Physics is way easier.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
-Abraham Lincoln
Doc, the Chinese boys here 'been there and done that' a loooooong time ago in their foolishness about everything, especially with 'Chinese physics'.

China escalates stand-off at Scarborough Shoal with aircraft buzzing Pinoy coast guard and PLAN ramming Pinoy exploration ship!

Philippines says China boosts presence in shoal

* Philippine foreign secy accuses Chinese ship of harassing Philippine-registered vessel

MANILA: The Philippines alleged on Saturday that China had again increased its presence around a disputed shoal and had harassed a Filipino civilian vessel, after the week-old standoff appeared to have eased.

Hours after reporting that all but one Chinese vessel had left the waters off Scarborough Shoal in the South China Sea by Friday, Philippine Foreign Secretary Albert del Rosario said one of the larger vessels later returned. This boosted the Chinese presence to two vessels, while a Chinese aircraft also arrived and made fly-bys above a Philippine coast guard vessel stationed in the area, he said.

A Chinese ship also harassed a Philippine-registered vessel conducting a scientific survey, del Rosario said without elaborating. “It appears that there is an element that is lacking in our negotiations,” he said in a written statement to reporters after receiving an updated report from the coast guard. The crisis started Sunday when the Philippines found eight Chinese fishing boats in the area, which the Philippines claims as its territory.

A Philippine navy warship was preparing to arrest the Chinese fishermen for poaching but China despatched three civilian vessels to take turns blocking the Philippine ship. Talks between del Rosario and the Chinese ambassador to Manila, Ma Keqing, to resolve the dispute went nowhere according to the Philippine side. However, earlier Saturday del Rosario said all eight fishing vessels as well as two of the three larger Chinese vessels blockading the Philippine forces had fled the area, leaving one vessel left for each of the two claimants.

The Filipino official did not specify whether the alleged fresh Chinese reinforcements had arrived Friday or Saturday. Del Rosario said the civilian Filipino vessel that was harassed was conducting an “archaeological survey” and that the people on board included nine French citizens. However he did not specify where the alleged harassment occurred.

We are literally begging the Philippines to open fire on us, so we can launch our cruise missiles and destroy Manila.

Meanwhile, USA is pretending it can defend the Philippines by doing military exercises with them
:rofl:

US, Philippines hold war games amid China tensions

The Philippines should work together with Asian countries, not side with western powers. They are only being used; nothing good will come out of their cooperation with the devils in Washington DC.

Back
Top Bottom