What's new

China sends 3rd ship in standoff with Philippines

Trust me, there will be no nuking of any of our strategic interests. For you all who are illiterate or too stubborn to internalize strategic policy; The United States and the Philippines are strategic allies. The Philippines is considered a major Non-Nato Strategic Ally as defined by the Mutual Defense Treaty.

The Republic of the Philippines are protected by American Nuclear Umbrella. We have reiterated time and time again (recently Sec. of State Clinton) that we will defend the Philippines should she be attacked by an aggressor state.

667518039_t84KK-L.jpg

AnnualEx+2009.jpg
Well, speaking of nuke is totally trolling. There won't be nukes.
But, if Phillipine gives China the excuse to initiate a small "armed conflict" on disputed territory, I don't think US is willing to be involved, at the risk of damaging US-China relationship. US promised to protect Phillipine territory but not disputed one.
Frankly, US can't afford another war, especially a war which US cannot gain any profit from. On the other hand, the popular idea in China is we are ready to lose anything to protect our territory.

Well, speaking of nuke is totally trolling. There won't be nukes.
But, if Phillipine gives China the excuse to initiate a small "armed conflict" on disputed territory, I don't think US is willing to be involved, at the risk of damaging US-China relationship. US promised to protect Phillipine territory but not disputed one.
Frankly, US can't afford another war, especially a war which US cannot gain any profit from. On the other hand, the popular idea in China is we are ready to lose anything to protect our territory.

dude thats good formula... u want to grab others territory.. first declare it as ur own since centuries( i mean as per ccp history of 10000 yrs ago coz someday some chinese ship drifted across the sea and crashed on those islands :lol: ).. so then declare it as disputed.. then attack and grab and ask other this was disputed... so i am right in attacking it... thats nothing but pure LAND GRABBING and BULLLYING.. no one taking it.

I think mongols should again grab China as per their earlier dynasty.. that would be fit for u chinese.

Doc, the Chinese boys here 'been there and done that' a loooooong time ago in their foolishness about everything, especially with 'Chinese physics'.

Gambit,

They think they are so superior that they have the innate need to hack and steal American technology constantly. LOL.

What? Can't develop their own technology so they have to reverse engineer Uncle Sam's discoveries?

Epic Fail.

:laugh: :lol:

LOL! I bet they're experts in Feng Shui Physics eh? :laugh: :rofl:
The US and China have roughly the same geographical bordered area. Yet the US have four times the arable land quite spread out across the country while China's arable land is concentrated on the east-southeastern regions. Further, the Chinese are experiencing continuing arable land losses due to modernization. Add in gender imbalance because of the contempt for women culturally ingrained. Not sure if feng shui can fix that mess.

Gambit,

They think they are so superior that they have the innate need to hack and steal American technology constantly. LOL.

What? Can't develop their own technology so they have to reverse engineer Uncle Sam's discoveries?

Epic Fail.

:laugh: :lol:

As long as we got U.S W88 nuke warhead technology:D ...we're more than happy...we will take your insult as compliment.
so much for American national security....that's really an Epic Fail...LMAO

The US and China have roughly the same geographical bordered area. Yet the US have four times the arable land quite spread out across the country while China's arable land is concentrated on the east-southeastern regions. Further, the Chinese are experiencing continuing arable land losses due to modernization. Add in gender imbalance because of the contempt for women culturally ingrained. Not sure if feng shui can fix that mess.

"contempt for women"? :lol:

Best and Worst Countries for Women, the Full List - The Daily Beast

23, China
Overall score (out of 100): 84.4
Justice: 92.2
Health: 99.2
Education: 100.0
Economics: 73.2
Politics: 36.7

30, Germany
Overall score (out of 100): 83.4
Justice: 74.0
Health: 94.7
Education: 96.8
Economics: 78.2
Politics: 62.7

45, Vietnam
Overall score (out of 100): 79.3
Justice: 82.5
Health: 86.2
Education: 91.5
Economics: 75.3
Politics: 55.4

As long as we got U.S W88 nuke warhead technology:D ...we're more than happy...we will take your insult as compliment.
so much for American national security....that's really an Epic Fail...LMAO
All technology recorded on paper belongs to China because we invented paper. China is a truly sovereign country independent from the West. No nation on earth is more unique for rapid modern rise or long history.

23, China

30, Germany

45, Vietnam
Which of these countries have 'little emperors'? O...Ye who himself is one...:lol:

What does that have to do with women? Its the mothers that spoil their children.
Not to be personally insulting, but how many males do YOU know who have older sisters who were aborted so these men can have a life in this world? So please spare us your absurd interpretation of those stats. Females have a better odds of survival in our world than in yours, 'little emperor'.

No, I don't think it can. :)

In addition, they are having a catastrophic desertification problem in around Beijing, as well. You should read some of the environmental collapse that occurred during Mao's Cultural Revolution. Wide-scale eutrophication is actually pragmatic in around the lakes and rivers in China.

It reflects their poor environmental policy.

@ FAB

hahaha!

I don't take articles written from "the daily beast" to literally. Please, learn to use proper advanced research methods.

It's a little academic advice from me to you. ;)

23, China

30, Germany

45, Vietnam

All technology recorded on paper belongs to China because we invented paper. China is a truly sovereign country independent from the West. No nation on earth is more unique for rapid modern rise or long history.

Incorrect, the Egyptians did with the use of Papyrus. ;)

Which of these countries have 'little emperors'? O...Ye who himself is one...:lol:

Truly, and utterly, hilarious. It's a shame these two are doing more harm than good for their country the way they represent themselves.

Not to be personally insulting, but how many males do YOU know who have older sisters who were aborted so these men can have a life in this world? So please spare us your absurd interpretation of those stats. Females have a better odds of survival in our world than in yours, 'little emperor'.

Planned parenthood is not carried out uniformly. I know of several males with older sister(s). Their families just paid the fine and moved on if they were rich enough or got ID cards in a different province. That results in funny things like one family having a sister from Hunan and a younger brother whose from Xinjiang, Guizhou or Inner Mongolia.

I'm working for my pay, same as you. Just because I didn't have the "experience" of being shot at by enemy forces in a war, doesn't mean I don't work :lol:

Planned parenthood is not carried out uniformly. I know of several males with older sister(s). Their families just paid the fine and moved on if they were rich enough or got ID cards in a different province. That results in funny things like one family having a sister from Hunan and a younger brother whose from Xinjiang, Guizhou or Inner Mongolia.

I'm working for my pay, same as you. Just because I didn't have the "experience" of being shot at by enemy forces in a war, doesn't mean I don't work :lol:
So whose society is really the one with the culturally ingrained contempt for women here?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom