What's new

China sends 3rd ship in standoff with Philippines

China is not going to do anything, Philippines will let the poachers go, Chinese ships will leave the shoal.

China is not going to do anything, Philippines will let the poachers go, Chinese ships will leave the shoal.

Very true , no need to send any more warship philipines already surrendered

We are rapidly moving our fleet into attack position around Manila.

]

Sums it up doesnt it around Manilia so you admit you are in Philipines water no where near china trying to bully a smaller country into letting a bunch of thieves that were caught stealing fish go. Good to see the reality of the "peacefull" rise of China

so far it looks like he has a third option. status quo.

That's fine, we will still claim those islands, not much different from the first.

We can afford to have our maritime surveillance ships to patrol around those islands in day and night, but can Philippines afford to do this? :coffee:

Sums it up doesnt it around Manilia so you admit you are in Philipines water no where near china trying to bully a smaller country into letting a bunch of thieves that were caught stealing fish go. Good to see the reality of the "peacefull" rise of China

Well, it seems they have leaving no option to us, so we will carpet bomb them into the stone age, and your beloved USA can help them to rebuild everything by paying billions for them. :coffee:

That's fine, we will still claim those islands, not much different from the first.

We can afford to have our maritime surveillance ships to patrol around those islands in day and night, but can Philippines afford to do this? :coffee:

so basically chinese will go around chest thumping as usual, while the actual control remains with the filipinos. win-win I guess

PS: When can we expect the next warning?

so basically chinese will go around chest thumping as usual, while the actual control remains with the filipinos. win-win I guess

PS: When can we expect the next warning?

If you truly believe this is chest thumping, then we will keep chest thumping if that doesn't bother you. :wave:

Just like we keep claiming South Tibet. :victory:

BTW, who is the girl in your avatar? :offtopic:

Well, it seems they have leaving no option to us, so we will carpet bomb them into the stone age, and your beloved USA can help them to rebuild everything by paying billions for them. :coffee:

Grow up, kid. You've been playing too many video games again. lol.

Well, i rarely play the video games anymore. :coffee:

Your liberal use of nuclear weapons and in the extermination of innocent people as if they were disposable is quite deplorable and disgusting. Where is your concept of peace and diplomacy?

Remember what Kong Fu Zu (Confucius) said, "Behave toward everyone as if receiving a great guest."

I leave you with a profound quote, i hope and pray you take it to heart for your own life and your personal world you live in:

"The more man meditates upon good thoughts, the better will be his world and the world at large."
-Confucius

Your liberal use of nuclear weapons and in the extermination of innocent people as if they were disposable is quite deplorable and disgusting. Where is your concept of peace and diplomacy?

Remember what Kong Fu Zu (Confucius) said, "Behave toward everyone as if receiving a great guest."

I leave you with a profound quote, i hope and pray you take it to heart for your own life and your personal world you live in:

"The more man meditates upon good thoughts, the better will be his world and the world at large."
-Confucius

I think China could help to create more jobs for the American workers, if we bomb Philippines into a pile of rubbles, maybe you can send your workers to rebuild everything for them. :wave:

China will not use nuclear weapons on a non-nuclear power. Period. You've got a big imagination, son.

Back
Top Bottom