What's new

China seething after India issues visa to Uyghur ‘terrorist’

The good thing is the Chinese can see the actual face of the Indian policy makers... It is one of the stupidest moves India has made... More to follow with this government....
They screwed up with Nepal now I am waiting for more... :pop:

He or she might have. But I guess the NIA is already onto that person since people sending out such maps to a foreign hostile national are not exactly angels. Who knows what could get u landed in trouble. You trust me on this mate. Our agencies are far more intelligent than yours since they keep things under control in such a vibrant and chaotic land where everyone is free to speak their minds unlike some other nations which need to be under fhe constant fear of annexation even under suppressing its own people to the fullest.
Buddy, the MOM went to Mars, not you. Get back to earth for crying out loud. This map has been circulated all over on whatsapp.
I have no clue who made it, but surely it is being circulated all over.

Foot in the mouth?
Or what you call this?

swamy3.png

They screwed up with Nepal now I am waiting for more... :pop:

Buddy, the MOM went to Mars, not you. Get back to earth for crying out loud. This map has been circulated all over on whatsapp.
I have no clue who made it, but surely it is being circulated all over.
And you took something that is being circulated on Whatsapp at facevalue and arrived at the conclusion that the map had originated in India? For a Chinese you are too much obsessed with India I would say. The obsession of ordinary Indians regarding China only goes to the extent of Chinese food. Even I myself would not refer to the Mars mission as MOM!! Who are mate?

Lols, we are not concerned if China is our friend or enemy, we can handle China diplomatically and upto some extent militarily too, I was just talking about our relations are sore due to Pakistan. We have problem with you guys because u send terrorists in our country and want to disintegrate our country, ofcourse which are your wet dreams, and you are talking about India being jealous of you guys when you know that without any other country's support you guys cant see us eye to eye makes me laugh at your intelligence level. Sooner or later China would leave you too then where will you go and cry? China is just poking us not for you guys but its own interest as it see India as future competition and have some border disputes which will be solved eventually.

Also add "Faster than cheetah, beautiful than baby, wider than Adnan Sami" like i care...

Well....respectfully, i don't see Pakistan and China abandoning each other in near future. CPEC is the biggest example.

And you took something that is being circulated on Whatsapp at facevalue and arrived at the conclusion that the map had originated in India? For a Chinese you are too much obsessed with India I would say. The obsession of ordinary Indians regarding China only goes to the extent of Chinese food. Even I myself would not refer to the Mars mission as MOM!! Who are mate?
Buddy, quit wasting my time. Judging by your comments you are no where close to me to even call it a debate.
Good day!

Foot in the mouth?
Or what you call this?

View attachment 301990
Nice U-turn by our Mr. U-turn.

His personal opinion is not superior. These are ground realities.
Kashmir_Jul08_graph1.jpg

More than 80% Pakistanis have no problem if Kashmir becomes independent, indian does.

Plz verify the facts he has mentioned in the show.

Also if pakistanis dont have a problem with kashmir getting independence,
1. U should not have gifted a part of their territory to china
2. Why merge gilgit baltistan into pakistan
3. Set an example for us by giving independence to azad kashmir and let them truely be free. Oh wait, u had invaded them in the first place, it was already independent.

Well....respectfully, i don't see Pakistan and China abandoning each other in near future. CPEC is the biggest example.
Well that might be good for you, if it bring fruits and your economy takes off it wud be gud for indo pak relations as people will be more busy than trying to make plans to destroy each other, wherever there is money, education and jobs there will always be peace.

Well that might be good for you, if it bring fruits and your economy takes off it wud be gud for indo pak relations as people will be more busy than trying to make plans to destroy each other, wherever there is money, education and jobs there will always be peace.

I agree. I hope CPEC also gets extend to India. More trade, less enmity b/w people.

Plz verify the facts he has mentioned in the show.

Also if pakistanis dont have a problem with kashmir getting independence,
1. U should not have gifted a part of their territory to china
2. Why merge gilgit baltistan into pakistan
3. Set an example for us by giving independence to azad kashmir and let them truely be free. Oh wait, u had invaded them in the first place, it was already independent.

You can verify all you want. Ground realities are more authentic then his opinion and ground realities from independent survey has been posted for you.

1) Pakistan had never gifted anything under it's control to anyone, so stop spreading cooked up indian media and army stories. In 1960's Pakistan "withdrew" from it's original claims from karakoram tract which was never ever under Pakistan's control in return China withdrew from 750 sq miles territory that was under Chinese control. Pakistan actually gained territory not gifted.

The agreement resulted in China withdrawing from about 750 square miles of territory, and Pakistan withdrawing its claim to about 2,050 square miles of territory that, in practice, it neither occupied nor administered.

2) Gilgit Baltistan fought indians and dogra forces to raise Pakistan flag. Although the whole kashmir was unhappy and was rising against dogra decision but unfortunately they didn't had any forces. Gilgit Baltistan on the other hand had their own forces. Gilgit Baltistan fought in favor of Pakistan and then asked NWFP's governed to take over the region for Pakistan. Read the following too,

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1024253/gilgit-baltistan-part-of-pakistan-by-choice/

3) They are independent hence Azad Kashmir. Azad Kashmir requires Pakistan for security and protection otherwise they have their own govt, they use their desirable currency, etc etc.

Proves Politics is suicidal for SA....
Yup it is, all this Kashmir chants or issue are political once, I am all for internationalisation of loc but if pak accepts it your govt will be toppled and same with india. So kashmir issue is here to remain till we both mature as nations that enough is enough we need to move on over kashmir now.

3) They are independent hence Azad Kashmir. Azad Kashmir requires Pakistan for security and protection otherwise they have their own govt, they use their desirable currency, etc etc.
Selective answers given by u.
Again let me ask u, kashmir was already an independent state with an elected lesgislative, it was u who invaded it and created the mess it is right now.

As far as GB is concerned, it did not have a legislative assembly only in the 1990s. Till then it was a colony of urs, and i suppose it still is. People are just blinded by religious hatred and they have made a deal with devil just because they hate hindus.
Indian kashmiris have much more rights than what azad kashmiris will ever get.

Back
Top Bottom