What's new

China seething after India issues visa to Uyghur ‘terrorist’

Come on guys...Kashmir is not going any where from India...Only casualty of this war is the people of Kashmir...I feel sympathy for them...But other than that, i do not see any option either..

Selective answers given by u.
Again let me ask u, kashmir was already an independent state with an elected lesgislative, it was u who invaded it and created the mess it is right now.

As far as GB is concerned, it did not have a legislative assembly only in the 1990s. Till then it was a colony of urs, and i suppose it still is. People are just blinded by religious hatred and they have made a deal with devil just because they hate hindus.
Indian kashmiris have much more rights than what azad kashmiris will ever get.

Wrong. Even though Kashmiri and Gilgit Baltistani people called Pakistan for help but Pakistan did not invade any territory. It was only after the Gilgit Baltistan forces won and liberated their territory and asked NWFP'S govt to take over when tribal lashkars joined GB forces and freedom fighters of kashmir. Together they fought dogra forces and liberated huge chunk of Kashmir, after which dogra asked indian assistance. India act cunningly and ask him for merging his state if he want indian help. Dogra had no choice as his forces were being thrashed by tribal lashkars. Indian army then invaded Kashmir and start pushing liberation forces backwards after which Quaid e Azam ordered pakistani general to strike, which was refused by him. Due to indian army slowly occupying liberated parts the situation required immidiate action by Pakistan. The Pakistani Army general who was actually British and had links with British army was sacked and the pakistan army went in to protect liberated parts. India then asked for UN intervention but UN declared the region disputed and asked india to held refrendum. Although I agree that the UN required Pakistan to withdraw so that refrendum can take place but if India was sincere they along with Pakistan could held refrendum in both parts across LOC under strict international and UN monitoring.

GB is or was never a colony of Pakistan. It was administered by Islamabad till 90's because pakistan termed it part of dispute but due to immense pressure from GB locals pakistan is now giving them constitutional rights just like other provinces. GB people are and will remain art of Pakistan because just like kashmiris their religious, linguistic, racial, geographical, historical, etc bonds are very strong with rest of Pakistan not india.

Last edited:
Wrong. Even though Kashmiri and Gilgit Baltistani people called Pakistan for help but Pakistan did not invade any territory. It was only after the Gilgit Baltistan forces won and liberated their territory and asked NWFP'S govt to take over when tribal lashkars joined GB forces and freedom fighters of kashmir. Together they fought dogra forces and liberated huge chunk of Kashmir, after which dogra asked indian assistance. India act cunningly and ask him for merging his state if he want indian help. Dogra had no choice as his forces were being thrashed by tribal lashkars. Indian army then invaded Kashmir and start pushing liberation forces backwards after which Quaid e Azam ordered pakistani general to strike, which was refused by him. Due to indian army slowly occupying liberated parts the situation required immidiate action by Pakistan. The Pakistani Army general who was actually British and had links with British army was sacked and the pakistan army went in to protect liberated parts. India then asked for UN intervention but UN declared the region disputed and asked india to held refrendum. Although I agree that the UN required Pakistan to withdraw so that refrendum can take place but if India was sincere they along with Pakistan could held refrendum in both parts across LOC under strict international and UN monitoring.

GB is or was never a colony of Pakistan. It was administered by Islamabad till 90's because pakistan termed it part of dispute but due to immense pressure from GB locals pakistan is now giving them constitutional rights just like other provinces. GB people are and will remain art of Pakistan because just like kashmiris their religious, linguistic, racial, geographical, historical, etc bonds are very strong with rest of Pakistan not india.

Kashmir had a standstill agreement with both governments, and sheikh abdullah being an elected representative at that time, was hoping for independence. If was after you invaded that he chose and accepted to be a part of india. And let me tell you that there were hardly any independence movements in kashmir during the initial years and nehru used to repeatedly promise the people of plebiscite.
Initially it was india that called for a plebiscite, but pakistan shied away from it. Only after the shimla agreement, which i consider a blunder that pakistan started shouting plebiscite. It shows the melicious intent of pakistani govt, that they do it just to keep the issue burning and not to solve it.

Although the linguistic, cultural and racial bonds are stronger with pakistan, so are of punjabis. The fact that they have more rights in india, even after being muslims says a lot.
Muslims have more rights in india, be it in any corner, than they will get in pakistan ever.
So i must say, its just some mirage of ummah that drags it towards u and nothing else.

Kashmir had a standstill agreement with both governments, and sheikh abdullah being an elected representative at that time, was hoping for independence. If was after you invaded that he chose and accepted to be a part of india. And let me tell you that there were hardly any independence movements in kashmir during the initial years and nehru used to repeatedly promise the people of plebiscite.
Initially it was india that called for a plebiscite, but pakistan shied away from it. Only after the shimla agreement, which i consider a blunder that pakistan started shouting plebiscite. It shows the melicious intent of pakistani govt, that they do it just to keep the issue burning and not to solve it.

Although the linguistic, cultural and racial bonds are stronger with pakistan, so are of punjabis. The fact that they have more rights in india, even after being muslims says a lot.
Muslims have more rights in india, be it in any corner, than they will get in pakistan ever.
So i must say, its just some mirage of ummah that drags it towards u and nothing else.

All your rant is based on BS and cooked up stories by your media and army. You have no way to prove anything.

Yes they have more right by getting raped, killed, by Indian occupier terrorists or hindutva terrorists. They also have more rights as they cannot eat beef at all neither can practice their religion properly.

All your rant is based on BS and cooked up stories by your media and army. You have no way to prove anything.

Yes they have more right by getting raped, killed, by Indian occupier terrorists or hindutva terrorists. They also have more rights as they cannot eat beef at all neither can practice their religion properly.
Yeah right, if just eatinh beef is islam, i pity u.
I know a lot of mullahs saying that beef should not be eaten for various reasons quoting the quran.
Plus the rape and genocide has been ur invention, be it balochistan or nwfp. India has never used excessive force of counter insurgency, not even heavy machine guns, airstrike is an impossibility.
The rape stories you here are mostly ur ispr cookinh it up. Even if it happens, army officers are tried, unlike in pakiatan where they are promoted

Yeah right, if just eatinh beef is islam, i pity u.
I know a lot of mullahs saying that beef should not be eaten for various reasons quoting the quran.
Plus the rape and genocide has been ur invention, be it balochistan or nwfp. India has never used excessive force of counter insurgency, not even heavy machine guns, airstrike is an impossibility.
The rape stories you here are mostly ur ispr cookinh it up. Even if it happens, army officers are tried, unlike in pakiatan where they are promoted

I can say, "as if worshiping statues is only hinduism" and "I've seen bunch of hindus pandits saying worshiping statues should not be done for various reasons".

All this rant you are posting is taught to you by your media and army. Your occupier terrorist army perform rapes thinking that it is also national sport of india. Forget about IOK or assam, etc your soldiers on UN missions too rape. Shame on you for defending them.

When you can kill innocent stone pelting citizens by ak47's what is the use of airstikes or machine guns?

I can say, "as if worshiping statues is only hinduism" and "I've seen bunch of hindus pandits saying worshiping statues should not be done for various reasons".

All this rant you are posting is taught to you by your media and army. Your occupier terrorist army perform rapes thinking that it is also national sport of india. Forget about IOK or assam, etc your soldiers on UN missions too rape. Shame on you for defending them.

When you can kill innocent stone pelting citizens by ak47's what is the use of airstikes or machine guns?
Hinduism is a pluralistic religion, everyone has their own beliefs, you can never generalise hindus. And we respect everyone's beliefs.

You talk abt stone pelters, indian army uses pellet guns and tear gas to repel stone pelters, live fire is only resorted to as the very last option.

And plz dont get into rape, you should not be preaching us on that, after what u did in bangladesh.
Atleast in india we acknowledge our mistakes and we trie armymen who do commit crimes.
Your tikka khan got promoted and so did every butcher that went to east pakistan. And the same is happening in balochistan.

Hinduism is a pluralistic religion, everyone has their own beliefs, you can never generalise hindus. And we respect everyone's beliefs.

You talk abt stone pelters, indian army uses pellet guns and tear gas to repel stone pelters, live fire is only resorted to as the very last option.

And plz dont get into rape, you should not be preaching us on that, after what u did in bangladesh.
Atleast in india we acknowledge our mistakes and we trie armymen who do commit crimes.
Your tikka khan got promoted and so did every butcher that went to east pakistan. And the same is happening in balochistan.

I don't care if it is pluristic or what. If you can post rants I can too, that part was a reminder.

Yea that's how you created mass Graves and killed more than 100k innocent kashmiris in IOK. We all know what your 7 lakh occupier terrorist army does in IOK.

Why not get into rape? You guys do that in india while your Army performs it in IOK and even on UN missions. They think it's your national sports or what? You talk about 3 million rapes by Pak Army in Bangladesh, so first bring some internationally recognized proof, before even having me consider this nonsense fictional story created and directed inside a mutkia terrorist camps in west Bengal back in 1971 72.

You talk about 3 million rapes by Pak Army in Bangladesh, so first bring some internationally recognized proof, before even having me consider this nonsense fictional story created and directed inside a mutkia terrorist camps in west Bengal back in 1971 72.
Well, WHO and International planned parenthood federation set up numerous abortion clinics in bangladesh, i hope this should be sufficient to counter ur rant.

Indian army's primary purpose there is to stop pakistani infiltrators who cross the loc.
Well u stay happy with ur highly manipulated facts and ur brainwashed mind, lets call it a truce, this discussion is not gonna end otherwise.

Contrary to the perception that the Narendra Modi-led government denied visas to Chinese dissidents under pressure from Beijing, no less than eight Chinese activists and a prominent Uyghur leader are participating in the Dharamsala conference.

The three-day conference on ‘Strengthening Our Alliance to Advance the People’s Dream: Freedom, Justice, Equality and Peace’ has been organised by US-based Chinese dissident Yang Jiamil without formal sanction either being sought or given by the Indian government.

Almost all the 69 foreign delegates, including president of the Uyghur American Association Ilshat Hasan, have travelled on tourist visas.

The conference has been organised at Norbu House in McLeodganj, which is owned by Wangdu Tsewang, an Indian national of Tibetan origin and is part of the Dalai Lama’s set-up.

Top government sources confirmed to Hindustan Times that delegates met the Dalai Lama on April 28.

While the Dalai Lama spoke about secularism, ethics, compassion and harmony, Yang, head of the NGO Initiatives of China, talked about freedom from “Chinese tyranny and oppression”.

While the Indian government has been accused of bending before Beijing by cancelling the e-visa granted to Dolkun Isa, the Germany-based head of World Uyghur Congress, has documentary proof which reveals the action had nothing to do with India’s China policy.

The e-visa was erroneously issued to Isa on April 6 by the department of immigration as an Interpol red corner notice issued against him in 1998 did not show up in official records.

Intelligence Bureau director Dineshwar Sharma severely upbraided the immigration department for its mistake and directed that all records be reconciled with those of agencies such as the CBI and Enforcement Directorate, sources said. The facts of the case were shared with the Prime Minister’s Office.

The denial of tourist visas to two other Chinese dissidents, Lu Jinghua and Wong Toi Yeung, was on procedurals grounds.

Lu’s application for an e-tourist visa was processed and rejected as the copy of the uploaded passport was not legible.

In case of 22-year-old Wong, a Hong Kong resident who had applied for an e-tourist visa on April 21, discrepancies related to the uploaded passport were noticed in the application.

“When the visa applications were processed, the immigration department did not even know they were dissident Chinese activists. These applications were processed and rejected as any other,” said a senior North Block official

http://m.hindustantimes.com/india/i...ala-meeting/story-LYMMqw1YWC80s9RplP1kpJ.html

Every action have the re-action
So wait and see
the ReActionsss

Mixed messages from a seemingly schizophrenic government.

A circus with leadership shifting from donkeys to cats to bears then to pigs could be more consistent.

Mixed messages keep things interesting for all parties concerned.

Makes the need to engage that much more important. The need to expand the engagement that much more urgent.

Back
Top Bottom