What's new

China seething after India issues visa to Uyghur ‘terrorist’

Mixed messages from a seemingly schizophrenic government.

A circus with leadership shifting from donkeys to cats to bears then to pigs could be more consistent.
Bt the end it seems to be roaring like a lion King! Same medicine for our Chinese friends. Bring it on.
Every action have the re-action
So wait and see
the ReActionsss
Quit frankly this move by our GOI is for action taken by Chinese in supporting terrorists.

So it's true. Every action will have equal and opposite reactions. Only thing is that our reactions will be more intense.

Is this media a reliable source?
They are reporting those who already landed in India

we had exactly the same feeling about China when your govt blocked India's bid to Ban terror outfit JeM in UN.

just returning the favor now :)
You didn't understand my point. But that's okay.

Bt the end it seems to be roaring like a lion King! Same medicine for our Chinese friends. Bring it on.

Quit frankly this move by our GOI is for action taken by Chinese in supporting terrorists.

So it's true. Every action will have equal and opposite reactions. Only thing is that our reactions will be more intense.

They are reporting those who already landed in India
Buddy, let's just cooperate and stop fighting for once, can we?

Is this media a reliable source?

What happened ??:D
Cant believe it .right?

Like I said earlier we will cooperate with other nations only if they serves our interests .We didnt give a shit when mighty US tried for it .Then who is this Chinese to dictate us ?
Every action have the re-action
So wait and see
the ReActionsss
Exactly .'Action' was happened when Chinese blocked the UN action against Azhar .
This is just a reaction for it .
Wtf is wrong with the Modi Government?

Exactly! Circus of a Government.

Who are you to judge our elected Govt ?

Cant believe it .right?

Like I said earlier we will cooperate with other nations only if they serves our interests .We didnt give a shit when mighty US tried for it .Then who is this Chinese to dictate us ?

Exactly .'Action' was happened when Chinese blocked the UN action against Azhar .

Who are you to judge our elected Govt ?
Good for you!

China started these dirty games we started to play it as well... yes every action has a reaction.

5069227-3646851898-47449.jpg

so much for the Chinese mucle flexing hype . I don't really get the controversy , Indians let the dalailama & 80,000 tbatiens take refuge in India .

Indian government is probably just intimidating Chinese at a managable extent . Neither India nor China are looking for a war , if anything they want better cooperation with each other . This just a geopolitical dance they have danced a thousand times .

Have we not started to export ships to SE Asian countries :);)

I guess not even a single poster read the entire article. tsk tsk.

What you are seeing IS the reaction..
Sir i thing other parties must apply
Newton's law ...

Cant believe it .right?
Exactly Newton's law
Re Action .:D

Exactly GOI ministers and RAW chief statements are on record they are using terrorism as their policy,
" terrorists Haven "

Back
Top Bottom