What's new

China seething after India issues visa to Uyghur ‘terrorist’

Big mouth indian never learns, For a weak and poor nation like India wants to create problems for China,you'll see the most powerful army in Asia crashing New delhi in 1 week time, we do far more than we talk!

nobody in China even cares what india is doing, you can see not so many Chinese in here want to reply.

Maybe it's the inferiority complex to make them so crazy in here!

Last edited:
I am amazed at the pakistanis defending china against the uighurs. Uighurs are muslims, are they not? And if i am not wrong, china had imposed restrictions on their religious practices because of which they are rebelling.
They are not allowed to keep roza during ramzan, etc.
Hypocricy at its best.
Ab china ne paese jo dedie h, chatna to padega hi na.

Big mouth indian never learns, For a weak and poor nation like India wants to create problems for China,you'll see the most powerful army in Asia crashing new delhi in 1 week time!we do far more than we talk!

Yes!! China supapowa!! Hail China. What wer the dirty little Imdians thinking messing with the mighty dragon. LOL. India which does not even have an Army or an Air force or Navy and most importantly 'NUKES' would be beaten badly by the PLA bots. However the last time I checked, the Chindi Chinis were not able to defeat us conclusively in 1962 when we had a few foot soldiers in the name of an army with Enfield rifles and no warm clothes at extremely low temperatures against the mighty PLA whose infantry divisions were equipped with machine guns. The Chinese had also retreated unilaterally from the Tawang region occupying which was their war objective fearing further Indian retaliation. After tgat the Chinese had made a few more attempts bug got beaten to pulp. However this type of an analysis is expected from some other Asian countries and nit China which claims to be a superpower. Remember you are talking about a spacefaring nuclear power with considerable influence at the international level. LOL think before yoh type cockroach diet shit.

So
since when gangalanders become representative of Great Balochs? now dont quote me in your next useless comment..

Uyghur get help from CIA and RAW,
ISI also gets help from CIA. u get aid from USA, u should be the last person supporting the chinese in this topic.

I am amazed at the pakistanis defending china against the uighurs. Uighurs are muslims, are they not? And if i am not wrong, china had imposed restrictions on their religious practices because of which they are rebelling.
They are not allowed to keep roza during ramzan, etc.
Hypocricy at its best.
Ab china ne paese jo dedie h, chatna to padega hi na.

China and Pakistan have the interest to support each other and you should know by now what all weather friend mean, and nice try to use religious issue to stir up trouble between us, it will take more than that to shake the foundation of Sino-Pakistan relation :lol:. China know very well where India is trying to achieve by bring up Azhar issue into UN as I explained earlier...some Indians like you wish to see a rip between China and Pakistan but you can always try.

Do you always quote yourself from twitter using one of your many ids here on PDF?

Before accusing someone, do little math, coupled with common sense.
I am a member here since (almost) 6 years.

Now check this 3 years old Twitter ID @manavjivan

So You are saying six years ago I had already decided that I would come to Twitter and do what RoyBOT is saying I do?

But of course I follow him, as many others do.

China and Pakistan have the interest to support each other and you should know by now what all weather friend mean, and nice try to use religious issue to stir up trouble between us, it will take more than that to shake the foundation of Sino-Pakistan relation :lol:. China know very well where India is trying to achieve by bring up Azhar issue into UN as I explained earlier...some Indians like you wish to see a rip between China and Pakistan but you can always try.
To be honest i am pretty happy with ur friendhsip, yoh both deserve each other. Absolutely contrasting ideologies, one a communist regime and another a theocracy united by a common enemy india. I just wanted to highlight the hypocracy when it comes to ur friendhsip.
The muslim ummah and the kafirs together, its rly amusing.

To be honest i am pretty happy with ur friendhsip, yoh both deserve each other. Absolutely contrasting ideologies, one a communist regime and another a theocracy united by a common enemy india. I just wanted to highlight the hypocracy when it comes to ur friendhsip.
The muslim ummah and the kafirs together, its rly amusing.
Do you have a fire extinguisher?
I can't stand to see asses burnt like roast beef.

images

images

images

World and China should support these people of indian occupied kashmir. The United States and UN who talks about democracy should be fully supporting these Kashmiri people fighting indian occupied terrorists.

Indians are professional victims. We should all learn from them how to have Crocodile tears.

Just recently we Pakistanis got an Indian on our soil, named "Kulbhusan Jhadev" code word "Monkey" , who was involved in terrorism in Pakistan, probably involved in sponsoring of killing of Chinese engineers working at Gwadar port (which is part of CPEC) here are his confessions.....

Indians are vindictive and petty about 1962 because they got the snot beat out of them by the PLA.

1962 was the first humiliation to their country after getting independence and it stings their ego to this day.

Indian education system and media brainwash their children how China is evil. They are brainwashed to hate China from a very young age.

There is also jealousy at the success of China and in practically everything China is ahead of India. Since both have populations over 1 billion, India is always looked at as a poor man's China.

Combine that jealousy with 1962, and you get the China hatred.
You are stupid I never studied china is evil in any class alone prove it you are stupid war in history dont say you have to be enemies for ever look us and japan the terrorist thing only to show how we felt when they vetoed

images

images

images

World and China should support these people of indian occupied kashmir. The United States and UN who talks about democracy should be fully supporting these Kashmiri people fighting indian occupied terrorists.
Pakistan should not preach democracy to others. Especially if u look at the situation of azad kashmir, where the dy. Commisioner rules supreme and the elected govt is the puppet of the army.

Do you have a fire extinguisher?
I can't stand to see asses burnt like roast beef.
A few more uighurs comimg to india, and lets see who calls the fire brigade.

Pakistan should not preach democracy to others. Especially if u look at the situation of azad kashmir, where the dy. Commisioner rules supreme and the elected govt is the puppet of the army.

A few more uighurs comimg to india, and lets see who calls the fire brigade.

First of all I'm from America, of course of Pakistani ethnicity.

Second I was addressing democratic powers if they truly care about democracy.

Thirdly nothing is going on in Azad Kashmir. Those are cooked up stories for 99% Katja mentioned indians by Indian media sponsored by Indian army.

Back
Top Bottom