What's new

China seething after India issues visa to Uyghur ‘terrorist’

India has a history to give befitting reply to all nations those who think they are smart.

I am sure this is not a good move on part of India. I don't think it is good idea to make hostilities between India and China overt.

China is already upset at India's warm relationship with Dalai Lama and such move would only increase tensions between China and India generally and at LAC particularly. China never sits idle but always reciprocates swiftly to such a move. U never wud like that China pays back with support to Naxals. India is stirring hornets' nest.

Tibet is a big issue, and Chinese know that Tibetans want China out of Tibet. So both nations will be prudent not to make their hostilities open. So the status quo will continue. China will use Pakistan to needle India and India will use US to needle China.

So is Masud Azhar on black list of every country facing terrorism including Pakistan- He was involved in an attempt to kill their president some years back- What good do you think China is doing saving this man from getting banned- And you should remove those Uighur leaders from black list who trust democratic process and talk with them listen to their demands- If you won't someone will do- and then you can only blame others for your own failures- I am quiet sure that China is much stronger and bigger to take care of all their demands- and will do quiet well at resolving most of their issues- better than anyone else-
Those Uighers exile are terrorists, only dead terrorists are good terrorists. They are not demanding democracy, they are asking for independence. First Dalai then Uighers, well done India.

China is already upset at India's warm relationship with Dalai Lama and such move would only increase tensions between China and India generally and at LAC particularly. China never sits idle but always reciprocates swiftly to such a move. U never wud like that China pays back with support to Naxals. India is stirring hornets' nest.

After fingering in CPEC India is deliberately supporting a designated terrorist...I think time to move a resolution of state terror sponsor against India..

Tibet is a big issue, and Chinese know that Tibetans want China out of Tibet. So both nations will be prudent not to make their hostilities open. So the status quo will continue. China will use Pakistan to needle India and India will use US to needle China.

Sir in any case region is on course of collision. Not good signs.

Those Uighers exile are terrorists, only dead terrorists are good terrorists. They are not demanding democracy, they are asking for independence. First Dalai then Uighers, well done India.

This Maoist mentality will do no good as far as resolving disputes are concerned- India have had a fair share of similar disputes and all that occurred due to a simple fact that Central Government was trying impose it self on local culture in order to integrate them to mainstream or for political gains- and every time they ended creating more alienation of these local population groups- They demand independence because you are not ready to address their main demands(which has got nothing to do with independence) and have black listed them- bring them to table and listen to them- AFA Dalai Lama is concerned he is just asking for religious and cultural autonomy which is a fair demand- These groups in majority realize that their future with China is far better than being alone-

After fingering in CPEC India is deliberately supporting a designated terrorist...I think time to move a resolution of state terror sponsor against India..

Who knows China might reciprocate in the same very way. But like i said these moves are further heating up the region .

Its about leverages and counter leverages... China pulls one on India...India pulls one over china... that's how it goes baby....
Ok, but my question is: India was already doing it, why you guys are saying like we will do it or we are doing it. I guess what China did , was a tit for tat, rather than India "will" do or "is" doing something as tit for tat.
Rather a more rational and realistic report should be "India tried to do...., but......., now India is again.........., but..........!"

lol let me enlighten you.

Indian education system and media brainwash their children how China is evil. They are brainwashed to hate China from a very young age.

-- Not really there is no such brain washing most Indians highly appreciate China and we look up to China and Japan as a role model.
-- I agree that we have a small paragraph in the social science text book that suggest China attacked India in 1962 but people who have access to Internet know that the whole 1962 episode was a huge misunderstanding, mismanagement by Nehru.
-- So no we don't hate China.

There is also jealousy at the success of China and in practically everything China is ahead of India. Since both have populations over 1 billion, India is always looked at as a poor man's China.

-- Are we jealous of China nope we just admire the hardworking nature and the progress China has made.
-- We are not jealous we appreciate Chinese model of progress.

We understand that WUC, headquartered in the US, is not listed as a terrorist organization although China, rightfully, classifies it, along with a number of others nestled in Turkey, Germany, etc. as terrorist organizations.

It is really unfortunate that India has allowed an organization to be represented in such a vocal way. But I also like to sympathize with the argument that China should embrace a no-question-asked approach to classify all terrorists belonging to Jihadist groups as terrorists, regardless of their political affiliations.

This issue, has, in fact, been voiced by India's FM during the trilateral meeting (CN, RU, IN) and China's FM said it must be handled between India and Pakistan. Although a fair assessment, not a realistic one.

Giving little green lights to extremist activities, persons, organizations will in the end blow back. Hence, no excuse policy is, in the long term, good for all of the region regardless of geopolitical differences or territorial problems that exist between various actors such as China, India and Pakistan.

He is now under arrest In Pakistan. If India can invite a Jihad terrorist leader visit It's place, why not care Azhar?
Sir, its not yet confirmed (by the pakistani side) what is the status on him. We have many like this fellow on their soil. Are you saying all of them are arrested.
He was released from Indian prison forcefully by hijacking our plane and killing a passenger 17 years back. How this holy man become innocent. He is residing in Pakistan since then and openly. He has interviews of his work and his future plans on net. And still he is not a terrorist then how is China's explanation sound in this scenario.....

We understand that WUC, headquartered in the US, is not listed as a terrorist organization although China, rightfully, classifies it, along with a number of others nestled in Turkey, Germany, etc. as terrorist organizations.

It is really unfortunate that India has allowed an organization to be represented in such a vocal way. But I also like to sympathize with the argument that China should embrace a no-question-asked approach to classify all terrorists belonging to Jihadist groups as terrorists, regardless of their political affiliations.

This issue, has, in fact, been voiced by India's FM during the trilateral meeting (CN, RU, IN) and China's FM said it must be handled between India and Pakistan. Although a fair assessment, not a realistic one.

Giving little green lights to extremist activities, persons, organizations will in the end blow back. Hence, no excuse policy is, in the long term, good for all of the region regardless of geopolitical differences or territorial problems that exist between various actors such as China, India and Pakistan.
Very well observed commentary sir. This is the only point I wanted to make.

Back
Top Bottom