What's new

China seething after India issues visa to Uyghur ‘terrorist’

Actually, it is a good development from both Chinese and Pakistani perspective. In a larger perspective, West is sinking its teeth deep into India and such meets are aimed at appeasement of US than anything else. Modi hugs Obama very tight,physically and figuratively. It only makes India more and more at odds with her neighbours to please foreign powers. Superiority of white skin is deeply rooted in Indian psychology. They might go to any end to please them.

Then Why parrikar visited China, it waste time. If you have balls, turn the table with China. No ban on Azhar, periods.
Give chinese highest award to azhar for all we care but tit for tat will happen from now on ,the atitude of chinese is the reason why i seriously want india to have strategic relation with west,your country was is & will remain hostile to us no matter what

Seem a reaction to Masood Azhar episode.

Not necessary.
BJP would have flopped again in 2009 and the disillusionment with the old party brass wouldn't have subsided. In 2004, he was the main architect of BJP campaign and that back-fired brilliantly. After Modi won in 2012, there was no realistic way of any one stepping over him.

Believe me ; I have talked to BJP friends over this

Mahajan got HIMSELF appointed by Vajpayee while Vajpayee was alive and well;
precisely for this reason ; so that there is No doubt and confusion in the succession battle

And Advani- Mahajan combo was deadly ; Modi would have been swept away

Advani was sidelined ONLY because he has Sushma swaraj as a supporter
Nobody else

Mahajan was Ruthless ( he was not kind even towards his own brother)

He would have engineered Modi's removal in Gujarat as the CM
for the third time in 2012

Modi came into prominence suddenly after 2013 because there was NO equally strong leader

There can be only king in the jungle ;

And above all Modi would NOT have found RSS support

RSS supported him only because Sushma swaraj was a weak candidate

Warning!

india poorpower cant fight china superpower
I agree we will not win. But when did that pulled any one back in the past and why will it do now. Its just matter of how are we seeing ourselves in the mirror every morning. If we let you trample us without any fight, its best we go down fighting.
Don't misunderstand my statements, I am all for good relations and mutually benefiting relationship. I would like to work in China one day as well. I was in Australia for couple of years and soft corner for my Chinese friends over there (couple of girls including ;) ) One way traffic is not good for anyone.

Mahajan was a lion but he is no longer.. now doval and modi are working well

Maybe China shall invite Azhar to visit China and hold a seminar named' how to fight against India oppression in Kashmir'. The way India respond is too over, and it shows strong sense of hostile. Play tough with China, ok, we make it triple to it.

I don't think you understand what Azhar is- US did similar things back in 80s they thought their enemies were the communists and yet they have been fighting the same people they invited in their white house back then for more than 20 years and are losing at it- These people have taken the war fronts from Afghanistan to European cities- I can only hope well for China- As far as India is concerned we have been dealing with these people ever since the decline of Mughal Empire- Inviting Uighur leaders is not inviting terrorists- Those who are real terrorists i.e- East Turkestan Movement group are already roasting goats in the Tribal Areas of Pakistan- and enjoying vacations in Dir and Chitral districts of Pakistan and Adjoining areas of Afghanistan- Training kids for doing Jihad in China and other places- I hope you remember that video-

I don't think you understand what Azhar is- US did similar things back in 80s they thought their enemies were the communists and yet they have been fighting the same people they invited in their white house back then for more than 20 years and are losing at it- These people have taken the war fronts from Afghanistan to European cities- I can only hope well for China- As far as India is concerned we have been dealing with these people ever since the decline of Mughal Empire- Inviting Uighur leaders is not inviting terrorists- Those who are real terrorists i.e- East Turkestan Movement group are already roasting goats in the Tribal Areas of Pakistan- and enjoying vacations in Dir and Chitral districts of Pakistan and Adjoining areas of Afghanistan- Training kids for doing Jihad in China and other places- I hope you remember that video-
Those So called Ughiher leaders are in China government black list, they are terrorists and seperatists. Dahramsala now is the base of seperatists of China, no need to explain more. You guys invites terrorists leaders and seperatists leader is not accepted, and totally ruin the trust. Make you mind clear that Azhar is now in Pakistan not in China.

Those So called Ughiher leaders are in China government black list, they are terrorists and seperatists. Dahramsala now is the base of seperatists of China, no need to explain more.
So is Masood Azhar and many more are in India's list whom you and your friends are not allowing to be arrested. So the question was......?

So is Masood Azhar and many more are in India's list whom you and your friends are not allowing to be arrested. So the question was......?
He is now under arrest In Pakistan. If India can invite a Jihad terrorist leader visit It's place, why not care Azhar?

Those So called Ughiher leaders are in China government black list, they are terrorists and seperatists. Dahramsala now is the base of seperatists of China, no need to explain more.

So is Masud Azhar on black list of every country facing terrorism including Pakistan- He was involved in an attempt to kill their president some years back- What good do you think China is doing saving this man from getting banned- And you should remove those Uighur leaders from black list who trust democratic process and talk with them listen to their demands- If you won't someone will do- and then you can only blame others for your own failures- I am quiet sure that China is much stronger and bigger to take care of all their demands- and will do quiet well at resolving most of their issues- better than anyone else-

China is already upset at India's warm relationship with Dalai Lama and such move would only increase tensions between China and India generally and at LAC particularly. China never sits idle but always reciprocates swiftly to such a move. U never wud like that China pays back with support to Naxals. India is stirring hornets' nest.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...is-this-retaliation-for-masood-azhar-2765087/

http://zeenews.india.com/news/india...terrorist-dolkun-isa-china-angry_1878674.html

New Delhi/Beijing: India's move to grant visa to World Uyghur Congress (WUC) leader Dolkun Isa for a visit to the country has irked China.

China, which considers WUC leaders as supporters of terrorism in its volatile Muslim-dominated Xinjiang province, has stated that Dolkun is a “terrorist” on Interpol’s Red Corner.

It is the obligation of all countries to bring him to justice, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying told India's PTI news agency.

“I am not aware of the situation,” the spokesperson said in a written response when asked about reports that WUC leaders including Dolkun, who is based in Germany, were given permission to meet the Dalai Lama in Himachal Pradesh later this month.

WUC leaders will also attend a conference on democracy and China in Dharamsala during their visit.

“What I want to point out is that Dolkun is a terrorist in red notice of the Interpol and Chinese police. Bringing him to justice is due obligation of relevant countries,” Hua added.

New Delhi's decision to allow WUC leaders to visit India is being seen as a response to China's move to block a ban on Jaish-e-Muhammad (JeM) chief Maulana Masood Azhar at the United Nations.

Xinjiang, which has over 10 million Uyghur population of Turkik-origin Muslims, has been on the boil for several years over Uyghur protests against the large-scale settlements of Han Chinese from different parts of the country.

China blames East Turkistan Islamic Movement (ETIM), a militant Islamist group, for terrorist attacks in Xinjiang and other parts of the country.

First Published: Friday, April 22, 2016 - 13:09

upload_2016-4-22_6-26-3.png

Back
Top Bottom