What's new

China seething after India issues visa to Uyghur ‘terrorist’

Please invite me, so I can debate them in person.

China shall launch a cruise middle to take out those seperatists once for all when they have meeting in Dahramsala.
the moment you that happens you will find a dozen nukes exploding at your capital .

images

And you got to be delusional if you think you can attack a NATO member like Turkey & walk away , in no reality can China win against nato .

Really??? when India harbored Dalai Lama and those slave owners since 1959...has India declared itself as state sponsor of separatism? It's been so long that India has let Dalai roam around the world at the expense of China and ignore China's objection.

Back to this thread, I think China is expected that Indian will play this Uyghur's card for blocking Masood Azhar issue, knowing that India is trying to stir up trouble between China and Pakistan and draw a wedge between us. China rather get harmed than harm our all weather friend. Uyghur is just an minor itching issue compare to our important relation with Pakistan, nice try India, China has unmasked your plot, you can continue with your conference on democracy and invite who ever you want...and enjoy :lol:
Bro, the Indians are confused and very immature.
They have no clue as to who's holding the baton. They think they have an upper hand in this, it's the Chinese who have been holding all the good cards.
All I can see is, their Modi, still thinks and plans like a 5 year old kid while selling tea at the Railway station.
This can only stall the Chinese infrastructure investment in India.
No, Indians! You don't hold the stick as to decide what should be done next. Indians just haven't realized they have put one foot in their grave.
Very immature of Modi and his Government, absolutely no foresight at all.
India is likely going to harbor a separatist while China did nothing even close to that. At this point, we do not need to get into surveys to judge India's IQ, all this is plain proof of what India and it's immature Government are capable of.
Rationality - zilch!

They have no clue as to who's holding the baton. They think they have an upper hand in this, it's the Chinese who have been holding all the good cards.
All I can see is, their Modi, still thinks and plans like a 5 year old kid while selling tea at the Railway station.
No, Indians! You don't hold the stick as to decide what should be done next. Indians just haven't realized they have put one foot in their grave.
India is likely going to harbor a separatist while China did nothing even close to that. At this point, we do not need to get into surveys to judge India's IQ, all this is plain proof of what India and it's immature Government are capable of.
Rationality - zilch!

Indians support terror groups. India is a terrorist nation in the region.

brilliant job by GoI. Chinese will only understand this line. against popular opinion of many Russo-philes in India,i say we must work on a long-term strategy with USA to contain China.
Yes! Good job, Indians!

:enjoy::flood::enjoy:

India has always been a state sponsor of terror. Terrorism is a weapon India uses for geopolitical purposes.
China should now declare India in the UN as a "State sponsor of terrorist and separatist" and make it official.
Would love to see how they react to it. :D

It's good to see Chinese asses burn with India's response. Exactly now you know how we feel about you giving a free hand to Masood Azhar. Now you know how it feels to be shown a middle finger ?

if tomorrow China goes to UN to get this guy and organisation declared as terrorists ,and if some country blocks it, is it fault of the one who blocked it or is it chinas fault by dragging the other country into it by taking it to UN.
the simple truth is China helped the terrorist by blocking it.
Is it the same as harboring terrorists and separatist?

All the west Contaning China, nothing shocking if India join them as well. Your so called retribution is old tricks, no surprise. As you invited a well known terrorist to your country, means Azhar is also acceptable to you. You don't play double standard.
You hit the nail, bro!

Why not all muslims first join hands to eradicate pagans ?

Dude, your bestest friend China is literally toying Ughir muslims.
They are not even allowed to wear Burkhas or assemble in public.

Yet. Pakistan is bestest friends with China.

sooooooo much for ummah ;)

Btw, good going to BJP.
Congees, sickulars and AAptards would have bent to accommodate China. In fact I am very sure all of them are worried that their China funds will stop with this move by BJP :D

Last edited:
Rationality - zilch!

You cannot do anything to India if Modi aligns himself with the devil

I am all for Sino Indian co operation but the Indians still see China as an enemy.

It was India that instigated the 1962 border war but China has long forgiven and forgotten the issue. For some reason Indians are extremely vindictive and petty about 1962.
The root problem here is u guys support Pakistan in anything they do. For once give up supporting them and see where sino-india friendship goes. India and China are natural allies as they are big population centre and neighbours too, India China along with Russia can take on whole world. If we can solve border issues with such a small state like Bangladesh giving them more against taking from them what makes u think our border issues cant be solved.

Indians are vindictive and petty about 1962 because they got the snot beat out of them by the PLA.

1962 was the first humiliation to their country after getting independence and it stings their ego to this day.

Indian education system and media brainwash their children how China is evil. They are brainwashed to hate China from a very young age.

There is also jealousy at the success of China and in practically everything China is ahead of India. Since both have populations over 1 billion, India is always looked at as a poor man's China.

Combine that jealousy with 1962, and you get the China hatred.
Ah imposters here... I am a post graduate and nowhere i was brainwashed on hating China, cant say about madarssas though. I agree its commendable what China achieved but what makes u imply that India cant make the same wheel spinning again? Yes we are late and we regret it, u guys should help us instead of mocking us, anyhow we are not failing as a state as some of ur friends.

Again the same false hopes. Open your eyes my friend. That will never happen.
Let India and China decide that, dont poke ur nose in others business.

Pakistan and China should arrange conference for Assamese, Naga, Khalistanis, maoists and other separatists etc.. we can hold that meeting in Islamabad with Chinese support..
Lol, when u guys wud grow up as a nation? Cant u do a thing without chinese support? First try to host cricket match in ur cricket crazy country properly. Also, its not like u didnt held meeting against india previously, we know all about ur cultural gatherings showing soliditary with ur so called brothers.

Back
Top Bottom