What's new

China seething after India issues visa to Uyghur ‘terrorist’

Bro Azhar, Hafiz Saeed are nobody but a punching bag .. Hafiz Saeed challenge them many time to sue him in international court of justice but Indian never come up with proof even US said that they dont have any proofs against hafiz saeed but due to Indian whining they issue a bounty for information related to involvement of Hafiz saeed on attack on India.. now question arise why dont Indian provide evidence to their master US? why US have to issue bounty for proofs if their are enough proofs that he is the world biggest terrorist according to India joker media and Indian brainwashed masses..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702304023504577320811915728378

"""""""""NEW DELHI—The U.S. has announced a bounty of as much as $10 million for information leading to the arrest and conviction of Hafiz Saeed for his alleged involvement in terrorist attacks, including the 2008 strike on Mumbai that killed more than 160 people, including six Americans."""""""

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More Indian die due to farmars suicide then terrorism, but whining India present itself as if they are biggest victims of terrorism not Pakistan..

India ask China to ban Azhr is a way to drive a wedge between China and Pakistan, China sure won't say yes to it. Stay with Pakistan is much safer than with India.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's good to see Chinese asses burn with India's response. Exactly now you know how we feel about you giving a free hand to Masood Azhar. Now you know how it feels to be shown a middle finger ?

Make joke, eh? India once had Masood Azhar, why he was released from Indian government? You show middle finger to childish Indian government. Or I guess Indian government had no proof to sue him then.

Not by world's standard. . But nice try...

In that sense even Pakistan is only accused by world standard not proven..

Any muslim supporting China can never be a muslim.
Considering how pathetic China officially treats muslims and Islam, it's shocking that so many muslims have positive view about China.

But I suppose realities of the world are greater than religion.

The so called Islamic terrorism is more of a product of west rather than china..regardless of alqaida and ISIS..muslims do not agree and are not interested in such terrorism...China tends to be the only country which reins in religion...because all muslims are sick of mullahs..

That Uigher is a terrorist, and a seperatist. This invitation given by Indian sure will severely dampen the relationship between two countries and it cause more problem in the future.

Any muslim supporting China can never be a muslim.
Considering how pathetic China officially treats muslims and Islam, it's shocking that so many muslims have positive view about China.

But I suppose realities of the world are greater than religion.
I openly challenge your view of China treating Muslim. Come here and check yourself. The Muslim is very happy here. We don't have problem with Muslim cause we can tolerate different religions, unlike India most of the population are Hindu. Either got brainwashed or retarded. Which is that one?

That Uigher is a terrorist, and a seperatist. This invitation given by Indian sure will severely dampen the relationship between two countries and it cause more problem in the future.

Same sentence just replace the Uigher with Azhar !!!

I openly challenge your view of China treating Muslim. Come here and check yourself. The Muslim is very happy here. We don't have problem with Muslim cause we can tolerate different religions, unlike India most of the population are Hindu. Either got brainwashed or retarded. Which is that one?

Just one question, why did China have barred any foriegn Media visit and to do any reporting in Ulgher.

I guess we should learn from China, especially in case of Kashmir here. We should remove Article 370 and follow the migration into Kashmir like China did with Han in Xinjiang. A province with 75% Uyghurs and over 80% Muslim majority according to the 1953 census of China have been reduced to 45% Uyghurs and 53% Muslims by 2005. By 2020 the Han Chinese are going to be the majority community in Xinjiang making the Muslims irrelevant there.

So far Chinese have only paid lip service to the Sino-Indo friendship template, all the while arming our enemy to the teeth and undermining Indian interests all these years.
All other countries in UN didn't find any "technicality" but the Chinese govt. was the first to jump in to protect a terrorist citing technicalities.
Money talks and bullish!t walks. Thats the motto of the Chinese govt while dealing with rest of the civilised world. Disappointing.

I guess we should learn from China, especially in case of Kashmir here. We should remove Article 370 and follow the migration into Kashmir like China did with Han in Xinjiang. A province with 75% Uyghurs and over 80% Muslim majority according to the 1953 census of China have been reduced to 45% Uyghurs and 53% Muslims by 2005. By 2020 the Han Chinese are going to be the majority community in Xinjiang making the Muslims irrelevant there.
I'm sorry you want to cheat people by using percentage. The population of Uighers had increased from 2 millions to 10 millions from liberation to nowadays. Xingjiang is a part of China, each China citizen has the right to live and work there. You know nothing, just leave. Don't stir up China internal affair. All friends, Muslim or non- Muslim, you are welcomed to visit Xingjiang if you are not a Chinese hater.

Last edited:
India is a well known terrorists supporter all the way from Supporting mukhti bani,LTTE,BLA,TTP,kashmir,ISIS and now this
Congratulations on your discovery!!

Indians have two set of ethics...one for themselves..one for others..When china reacted to Indian move for banning masood azhar..it was reaction to indian support of dalai lama..
Sorry we thought something else lol

China can invite Khalistan Leaders and Pakistan do all the arrangements. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom