What's new

China seething after India issues visa to Uyghur ‘terrorist’

Buddy , you don't have any detail regarding Masood Azhar ...? looks like the Chinese don't really care for World affairs ....Why don't you read up about the IC 814 kidnapping incident ...the islamic terrorists specifically asked for 3 terrorists to be released, including Masood Azhar, an incident which resulted in an innocent Indian being shot dead in the plane before the release of the terrorists. Since then they have perpetrated in more terrorism....Masood Azhar constantly threatens india about the Future Jehad on India and about teaching them a lesson, Chenk out his videos and news articles .....Also , read up about Harkat ul Mujahideen...

Is this enough evident to qualify Masood Azhar as terrorist according to UN criteria? I believe that Indian diplomats have provided even more details than that simple Wikipedia to UN. And I don't deny that he's wanted man for India like Dalai Lama for China.

Is this enough evident to qualify Masood Azhar as terrorist according to UN criteria? I believe that Indian diplomats have provided even more details than that simple Wikipedia to UN. And I don't deny that he's wanted man for India like Dalai Lama for China.
bro ,stop comparing Dalai lama to terrorists. has Dalai lama said kill Chinese or jihad on China.

bro ,stop comparing Dalai lama to terrorists. has Dalai lama said kill Chinese or jihad on China.

I didn't compare Dalai to terrorist, I merely said he's wanted man for China as Azhar for India, maybe he didn't say anything about jihad but he's action abroad cause enough trouble for China...and that thanks to India

Last edited:

China , which is usually one of the smartest kids in the block , is suddenly behaving like an autistic one who can't put two and two together ..I am not sure why . The krgsnizarion founded by maulana masood azhar is a desognated terrorist organization in Us,UK,aus, Un and Uae, not to mention India ....on the basis of that alone, China should have had the courtesy to apply force through its special 'friendship' with Pakistan to bring him in for questioning in an internationally arbitrated environment. Some organizations which are designated as terrorist organizations by fewer or the same number of countries include the Ltte,Let,Ttp , the shining path ..etc

China , which is usually one of the smartest kids in the block , is suddenly behaving like an autistic one who can't put two and two together ..I am not sure why . The krgsnizarion founded by maulana masood azhar is a desognated terrorist organization in Us,UK,aus, Un and Uae, not to mention India ....on the basis of that alone, China should have had the courtesy to apply force through its special 'friendship' with Pakistan to bring him in for questioning in an internationally arbitrated environment. Some organizations which are designated as terrorist organizations by fewer or the same number of countries include the Ltte,Let,Ttp , the shining path ..etc

Sure Azhar might be a terrorist for some nations but we're talking UN definition of Terrorist, even US has reject China's definition of terrorist, why should China take what US, UK's definition of terrorist as for granted?. But if India brought this issue to UN then it's UN mandate to definite and judge if Azhar is terrorist according to UN standard not because other 14 countries vote and China has to follow and accept.

Sure Azhar might be a terrorist for some nations but we're talking UN definition of Terrorist, even US has reject China's definition of terrorist, why should China take what US, UK's definition of terrorist as for granted?. But if India brought this issue to UN then it's UN mandate to definite and judge if Azhar is terrorist according to UN standard not because other 14 countries vote and China has to follow and accept.
I am sure if some asks openly talks of jihad and killing people fits as terrorist even by Chinese terrorists or did China catch the friends fever of good terrorist and bad terrorist.

I am sure if some asks openly talks of jihad and killing people fits as terrorist even by Chinese terrorists or did China catch the friends fever of good terrorist and bad terrorist.

There is no such thing as bad or good terrorist.

I am all for Sino Indian co operation but the Indians still see China as an enemy.

It was India that instigated the 1962 border war but China has long forgiven and forgotten the issue. For some reason Indians are extremely vindictive and petty about 1962.

India is a country thats more than willing to be used by US as a disposable item for US interests in the region. Its US which wants to corner China and is trying to prop up India as a power to challenge China.

If India uses its brain, it can live peacefully with Pakistan and China. These three countries can become a very significant power of the world. But India wants to pick up fight with China on American behalf and to create unrest and sponsor terror inside Pakistan. It wants Pakistan to be unstable so as to isolated China and to decrease its influence in the region.

There is no such thing as bad or good terrorist.
Yes, I know all I ment was ,you don't have to take anyone's definition for a terrorist ,this guy would be called a terrorist even by Chinese definition and there was no point blocking it.

It was not blocked for some lack of proof or anything ,you did it to help Pakistan ,it has nothing to do with proof or some technical issue. Let's not kid ourselfs

Yes, I know all I ment was ,you don't have to take anyone's definition for a terrorist ,this guy would be called a terrorist even by Chinese definition and there was no point blocking it.

It was not blocked for some lack of proof or anything ,you did it to help Pakistan ,it has nothing to do with proof or some technical issue. Let's not kid ourselfs

I wonder what is China interest to upset India regarding Azhar issue?

I wonder what is China interest to upset India regarding Azhar issue?

Interest is CPEC goes through - without issues. And China needs CPEC. Also, as long as wahabis are funneled into Kashmir, they don't move to China to support "oppressed" muslims there ....! Simple logic

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom