What's new

China says Turkey president offered support over restive Xinjiang

I'm not Gordon Chang, he's an idiot. I am not pro or against China, I legitimately criticize both and all countries. I am generally very critical about US foreign policy, but I am also very critical about China's treatment of Uighurs and Tibetans and the general lack of free expression and protection of individual rights.

I am not defending America's foreign policy which I am generally a fierce opponent of.

I am not criticizing China's fight against terrorists either. I am criticizing China's use of mass punishment against the Uighurs, which will inevitably cause more resentment and backlash.

I am actually very familiar with China's relationships with Islam, I have been to all of the Western provinces so I know very well the differences between Hui Muslim and Uighurs and Kazakhs and Tajiks. I am talking about the situation with Uighurs and to a slighter extent, Kazakhs.

Ask yourself why there is so much resentment today? Ask yourself why there is rising terrorism today from the Uighurs? You don't think China's own domestic policies created the sense of alienation and anger? China is flooding the region with Han Chinese. Uighurs went from occupying 90% of the population in 1949 to only occupying 40%. Uighurs have to learn Mandarin, but Han Chinese do not learn Uighur even if they lived in Xinjiang their whole lives. Plus Han Chinese do not respect their culture. Their presence in Xinjiang causes more tension because they dominate the economy, society and culture.

Chinese people in general have an issue dealing with those of other races and cultures, they do not know how to interact with others as an equal. They act as inferiors to White Westerners, but they act as superiors and with arrogance against groups they consider inferior, like Uighurs and when overseas, Africans, Southeast Asians, etc.

China's problems in Xinjiang are an extension of this problem.
You are not doing anything right. Just another misled individual by American system.

You are not fit to fly the China flag.

The problem China has is with extremism, separatism, and terrorism. Xinjiang is near to some of the worst terrorist regions in the world like Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Kashmir.

Kashmir is not a ‘terrorist’ region. The people were promised a vote in 1947 by India under UN terms so that the people there could decide their future. India has refused to provide that vote, the Pakistani members could add more, but it is important to remember the history clearly. India occupies it like Chinese South Tibet region.

I'm not Gordon Chang, he's an idiot. I am not pro or against China, I legitimately criticize both and all countries. I am generally very critical about US foreign policy, but I am also very critical about China's treatment of Uighurs and Tibetans and the general lack of free expression and protection of individual rights.

I am not defending America's foreign policy which I am generally a fierce opponent of.

I am not criticizing China's fight against terrorists either. I am criticizing China's use of mass punishment against the Uighurs, which will inevitably cause more resentment and backlash.

I am actually very familiar with China's relationships with Islam, I have been to all of the Western provinces so I know very well the differences between Hui Muslim and Uighurs and Kazakhs and Tajiks. I am talking about the situation with Uighurs and to a slighter extent, Kazakhs.

Ask yourself why there is so much resentment today? Ask yourself why there is rising terrorism today from the Uighurs? You don't think China's own domestic policies created the sense of alienation and anger? China is flooding the region with Han Chinese. Uighurs went from occupying 90% of the population in 1949 to only occupying 40%. Uighurs have to learn Mandarin, but Han Chinese do not learn Uighur even if they lived in Xinjiang their whole lives. Plus Han Chinese do not respect their culture. Their presence in Xinjiang causes more tension because they dominate the economy, society and culture.

Chinese people in general have an issue dealing with those of other races and cultures, they do not know how to interact with others as an equal. They act as inferiors to White Westerners, but they act as superiors and with arrogance against groups they consider inferior, like Uighurs and when overseas, Africans, Southeast Asians, etc.

China's problems in Xinjiang are an extension of this problem.

I'm more than aware of all the atrocities the US government has committed. I am not a supporter of US foreign policy, I'm a huge critic of it. Just because the US is bad, does not mean China is good. Both countries are terrible in different ways. Mainly the US commits evil against non-citizens, while China often commits evil against it's own supposed citizens.

Yes, the US committed many evils. The difference is that in the US, minorities can vent and express their anger. They can speak from the heart and against the forces of power. When you don't allow people to express themselves, then they build in their anger. You won't resolve the problems at the core, instead you just sweep it under the rug.

In China, Uighurs cannot do that. Instead you have this. If you don't think this is extremely creepy, then I don't know what to say.

Don't be naïve, US is good at showmanship. They allow the so called freedom of expression but media is control by US government. They will only project what they want you to hear and suppress all news of what they don't want you to hear.

The video you link is one great example. They projected what they want other to be misled by them to hate China. China is a major competitor. China is the only country with real chance to break white dominant. And the west would not want to lose that position. They want to dominate globe as long as possible. The west has that very arrogant attitude that they are the chosen one and all non white are dispensable or just a tool for them to growth.

Gordon Chang is good, very good. He should be rewarded Nobel Peace Prize.
Gordon Chang bears the heavy responsible of misleading the white west about negative potential of China. It is the reason why China is left untouched for many years and continue fast growth.

Kashmir is not a ‘terrorist’ region. The people were promised a vote in 1947 by India under UN terms so that the people there could decide their future. India has refused to provide that vote, the Pakistani members could add more, but it is important to remember the history clearly. India occupies it like Chinese South Tibet region.

At least China developed the Tibet region unlike India Kashmir.

https://scroll.in/article/910659/he...dents-are-protesting-against-citizenship-bill

People of Mizoram wants to join China becos they can count on China to develop their region and improve standard of their living.

Citizenship 2016.jpg

Don't be naïve, US is good at showmanship. They allow the so called freedom of expression but media is control by US government. They will only project what they want you to hear and suppress all news of what they don't want you to hear.

The video you link is one great example. They projected what they want other to be misled by them to hate China. China is a major competitor. China is the only country with real chance to break white dominant. And the west would not want to lose that position. They want to dominate globe as long as possible. The west has that very arrogant attitude that they are the chosen one and all non white are dispensable or just a tool for them to growth.

Gordon Chang bears the heavy responsible of misleading the white west about negative potential of China. It is the reason why China is left untouched for many years and continue fast growth.

https://scroll.in/article/910659/he...dents-are-protesting-against-citizenship-bill

People of Mizoram wants to join China becos they can count on China to develop their region and improve standard of their living.

View attachment 567890

I wasn’t criticising China, I meant India occupies the Arunachel province, which China claims is historically part of South Tibet.

And in that same way India occupies Kashmir without allowing the people there the vote promised in 1947, the other poster claimed Kashmir was ‘terrorist’ region which is completely incorrect

View attachment 567890

I have no doubt that the Western media largely attempts to manufacture opinion. But the reality is that in the US, minority groups do have a right to speak their mind honestly about their situation. That's why you have extremist groups like Black Lives Matter, the Nation of Islam, Aztlan, etc who hold a very hostile view towards White America. In China, Uighurs are expected to repeat the propaganda while they simmer in resentment inside. These detention camps will only generate more resentment and hatred.

About Mizoram, your photo doesn't prove anything. It just proves that some of the citizens there are frustrated with India's rule. I don't blame them. India's government is pretty terrible. It's not only corrupt and terrible but also incompetent and useless in general. Northeast India has many superior cultural habits to the rest of India which is pretty third world, filthy and shit tier, so I don't blame them in wanting to get out. This doesn't negate all the human rights abuses that the Chinese government is guilty of.

This is what I hate about the Chinese members here and many Chinese in general when they talk about politics, they never assess the actual moral crimes that the Chinese government is guilty of instead they just deflect to unrelated issues and defend China like it should be beyond any criticism. This is why China and Chinese people are largely distrusted by most of the world. You telling me how bad Indians, Americans or Japanese are won't change this fact.

Last edited:
Ask yourself why there is rising terrorism today from the Uighurs?
It seems that you know nothing about the situation now in Xinjiang, you are probably talking about mess a decade ago long before the so called camps, now Xinjiang is safe and peaceful with zero terrorism, Xinjiang's GDP growth is the top in China, thanks to the stable social environment and booming tourism.

I decide not to argue with you on every aspects. You are born and raise in America. I come to US in 2005. We are educated by and believe different philosophy. We observe/experienced the world differently.

Just one thing as kindly reminder. Compare China history in 18th, 19th, 20th and 21st century. I am 10 years older than you. I lived in China when China was still very poor. I can't bla, bla bla for whole day without bread and clothes.

Soft power, what soft power? Genocide American Indians? Destroy Iraq for fake WMD proof and killed half a millions people? Colonize and Slaughter Filipinos? Legalize super pact and corruption? Elect Trump and Ivanka&Kushner family clown?

THE U.S. HAS BEEN AT WAR 222 OUT OF 239 YEARS

There is no such soft power, only English hegemony, culture hegemony, military hegemony, monetary hegemony and fears inherited from hundreds years of The Great British Colonization.

A real soft power(王道) must base on humanity not hegemony (霸道). America and Americans has no mercy.

Poll: More than a third would support pre-emptive nuclear strike on North Korea

王道 vs 霸道

Without American hardpower china will be licking the boots of Japanese

This is not the first time a foreign party or gov't support it, fyi.

Turkey left-wing party leader
https://tinyurl.com/y4bj25qe
https://tinyurl.com/yyfeafvr

The vid above by tower9 is fake news. Sorry to inform you. BBC is part of the Five Eyes.

This is REAL NEWS

Helping victims of extremist doctrines get a new life

TikTok

DEBUNKED / REFUTED 32918731298123998312 times already
pastebin.com/4u2DqiqE

You guys should stop posting this boring and old news which isn't worth the time of anyone.

Last edited:
2 years without kebab terrorism. EFFICIENCY!!! :laugh:

Drop some arms to or enable the Kurds, Erdogan will tell you China is the best. :laugh:

One thing you should understand. Threatening Turkey will have big consequences for China. Such a policy would get people in Pakistan supporting Turkey and shit will hit the fan. The best thing China can do is play the soft card and invest inside Turkey. This is happening already and the result has worked. The Chinese should not follow the example of the Americans.

One thing you should understand. Threatening Turkey will have big consequences for China. Such a policy would get people in Pakistan supporting Turkey and shit will hit the fan. The best thing China can do is play the soft card and invest inside Turkey. This is happening already and the result has worked. The Chinese should not follow the example of the Americans.
Maybe Turkey shouldn't fund terrorism and train terrorists and sent them to China? Why blame China support Kurd while Turkey started "the game" long time ago? Do you know "they" are obsess with Neo-Ottoman?

Anyway, for now, China is neutral on the Kurd issue.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom