What's new

China says Indonesian navy shot at Chinese fishermen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Economic embargo will be a huge punch for them. I bet many nations already get huge unbalance trading with China. They will be happy if we can start the snow ball first. They just need a psychological push by large nation like Indonesia to take similar approach.

We just need to focus on maintaining and protecting our sovereign right in Natuna EEZ. Lets distance this issue from Political and Economic relation between China and Indonesia. They just need to be rational in their foreign policy and geopolitical relation with their partners and everything should be back to normal.

We just need to focus on maintaining and protecting our sovereign right in Natuna EEZ. Lets distance this issue from Political and Economic relation between China and Indonesia. They just need to be rational in their foreign policy and geopolitical relation with their partners and everything should be back to normal.

I only talk about the worst scenario of the event, not suggesting it to happen.

Well, he's native indon.. That explain a lot ...

why are you so racist dude? You cried a lot of racism by Indonesians in the past, yet you act as if you are asking to be treated like that again. I will be happily punching you in the face and insert a 5 cm iron rod up into your *** for being a racist bigot, the same like any other racists in Indonesia. You don't like Indon natives, why dont go to places you like? oh wait, you need the natives money.. that explains a lot.. lol.

You have no idea what the f ck you talking about..

China is the biggest market and trading nation..
You want other country follow your sucidal decision? You think Indonesia can replace China?

Economy is not your thing.. Better go to religion forum and preach your crap there.
Simply, if Indonesia did that, a bunch of other nations will be high to imediately occupy the Indonesian trades with China.

Last edited:

Can't agree more, I see nothing worth discussing here in this thread. Like I said before, I have been waiting for a debate regarding the "traditional fishing ground" claiming basis, but what I am seeing here are only posts that are unrelated to that, some even brought racism into the discussion lol

What about situation awareness. No AWACS, u are gonna. As I say, not everything is about speed. The moment Indonesia aircraft take off from your base. We would have know as our AWACS is deployed monitoring the whole air space. Out type 052D destroyer can act as air defense base 100km from natunas protecting any asset against air threat.

Indonesia has no such luxury.

3 things:
1. There's a thing called radar & satellite camera of which we have sends plenty to monitor our territory.
2. Woody island is 100,000km away from Natuna giving us more than ample time to prepare & seeing that you still only have 1 operational base your planes will be limited.
3. We can deploy air, sea & land assets to secure Natuna. While China can only deploy 1 & maybe 2 assets.

Indonesia import value from china is bigger than what we export to china! So if ties were severed then china will lose more than Indonesia.

You have no idea what the f ck you talking about..

China is the biggest market and trading nation..
You want other country follow your sucidal decision? You think Indonesia can replace China?

Economy is not your thing.. Better go to religion forum and preach your crap there.

China as a big market only satisfy big corporations around the world who invest there, not the people in the country. This is a reason of why my idea is quite logical. Democracy depends on the people voting not some rich people voting. Maybe not now since big corporations still have some influence at some western countries, but there is a tendency for that thing to happen. The tendency can be further strengthen if one large country finally does that.

China as a big market only satisfy big corporations around the world who invest there, not the people in the country. This is a reason of why my idea is quite logical. Democracy depends on the people voting not some rich people voting. Maybe not now since big corporations still have some influence at some western countries, but there is a tendency for that thing to happen. The tendency can be further strengthen if one large country does that.
Don't talk too much, just do that, the world will see how powerful your nation is. Anyway the capability of sustaining disasters is very important part of the strength of one nation, especially the disasters that can directly result in death.:pop:

Last edited:
China as a big market only satisfy big corporations around the world who invest there, not the people in the country. This is a reason of why my idea is quite logical. Democracy depends on the people voting not some rich people voting. Maybe not now since big corporations still have some influence at some western countries, but there is a tendency for that thing to happen. The tendency can be further strengthen if one large country finally does that.

There's no win win in that. Economic clash will only hurt us all. Furthermore what's happened in China is not our problem. Let us mind our own business. What Indonesia want is win-win. We keep our sovereign right in Natuna EEZ (WIN). And we keep good relation with China (WIN). :D

Last edited:
What's up with phukimak? He seems to be insulting native indonesians. I think he is a Chinese who migrated to Indonesia.
You are the tta. Please try to get him banned. Thanks.

Yup, he is.

Just let he talks here so we now what is inside the head of some of them.

Economic embargo will be a huge punch for them. I bet many nations already get huge unbalance trading with China. They will be happy if we can start the snow ball first. They just need a psychological push by large nation like Indonesia to take similar approach.
China's export is not based on mercy. Other countries would rather choose unbalanced trade than sever business with China. This is for reasons. Which are beyond your capability to understand. We did not force anyone to buy our goods.

Last edited:
LOL. So you want him to be your test subject. As you wish.:D

How many of them are there in Indonesia? Are they all like this?

:D

Man, we don't need to go too deep on this.

Nice to know you bro, I hope you get successful life and good fate. Amin.

China's export is not based on mercy. Other countries would rather choose unbalance trade than sever business with China. This is for reasons. Which are beyond your capability to understand. We did not force anyone to buy our goods.
There are too many little countries always overrating their strength that often like to show their balls to provoke others.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom