What's new

China says Indonesian navy shot at Chinese fishermen

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said, Indonesians are shitty at almost all competing fields in peace time. science, industry, culture, education. Now I can see they are so keen on war. But when a real war comes, I bet they would realize they are even shittier at it.

As I said, Indonesians are shitty at almost all competing fields in peace time. science, industry, culture, education. Now I can see they are so keen on war. But when a real war comes, I bet they would realize they are even shittier at it.

talking big is much easier than done
Chinese member here is only good at insulting when they had shitty live

banyak calon anak band nih.. di lanjut nggak ya? apa nunggu pembersihan dulu...

bagaimana kalau gua yang request lagi kek kemaren :p:

tinggal pancing dengan penghinaan terhadap agama, selesai sudah

"keen on war"? We were pretty good before you started bringing your "fishermen" in our territory. You need a big mirror dude, seriously hahaha

Oh where have you been? Long time no see :D

No an encounter vs Vietnam would bore the audience because we are poor and weak. China should mess with the most powerful navy in the region, that from Indonesia.
haha....I seldom came here

I don't feel Indonesia will go there because confronting a mighty giant isn't possible for Indonesia.

Yes, brother. I am agree with you.
It's Funny to see, Blind Nationalism make people Stupid.

And We must Admit.
Nowadays, China's Navy is the Strongest Navy in Asia.
And, Honestly Indonesian Navy is Nothing Compare to China's Naval Power today :coffee:

Some Insight about China's Naval power, The Strongest Navy in Asia.

PLAN 1.jpg

PLAN 2.jpg

PLAN 3.jpeg

PLAN 4.jpg

PLAN 5.jpg

PLAN 6.jpg

PLAN 7.png

PLAN 9.jpg

:butcher:

Yes, brother. I am agree with you.
It's Funny to see, Blind Nationalism make people Stupid.

And We must Admit.
Nowadays, China's Navy is the Strongest Navy in Asia.
And, Honestly Indonesian Navy is Nothing Compare to China's Naval Power today :coffee:

Some Insight about China's Naval power, The Strongest Navy in Asia.

:butcher:

u should change your flag

u should change your flag

Why?
I just say the truth.
You afraid to face the Fact, kid? :crazy:

We must Admit that,
China's Navy today is the Strongest Navy in Asia.
Indonesian navy today, doesn't have Combat vessel that compare to their Combat Ships.
Even to Compare with their Modern Frigate (Type 054A Frigate), not Including Dozens of their Modern Deadly Destroyer (Type 052C and Type 052D Destroyer) :coffee:

Type 054A (4,053 Tonnes Frigate)
PLAN 10.jpg

PLAN 11.jpg

PLAN 12.jpg

PLAN 15.png

They have 25 Units of this Deadly Combat Frigate :butcher:
And they keep Building these Monsters

1. China have a very strong navy in Asia = TRUE

2. Indonesian authority will seize any chinese illegal fishing boats that fishing illegaly inside Indonesian ZEE and repel Chinese CG that shadow their operation = TRUE

:drag: Problem?

1. China have a very strong navy in Asia = TRUE

2. Indonesian authority will seize any chinese illegal fishing boats that fishing illegaly inside Indonesian ZEE and repel Chinese CG that shadow their operation = TRUE

:drag: Problem?

:p: seems the cheerleader forgot to change his flag

yeah agree with you, like what china did to all their neighbor.
China has no these habit of overrating ourselves, long-time "keep low profile" strategy just let some little countries wrongly think we are soft and easy to bully and they are enough "strong" to bully others, it is very dangerous for them to have that thought.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom