What's new

China says Indonesian navy shot at Chinese fishermen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonsense. From woody island has already declared operation and we have even send J-11B there which cause US to protest against us. It not just about speed but situation awareness. Indonesia Air Force without AESA AWACS is absolutely handicapped against PLAAF. Who could 24 hours deploy and monitor the whole sea and knows what coming and going out. We have 4 KJ-2000 and 6 KJ-200 to ensure shift and full time monitoring and not to forget. Our real time monitoring satellite helping us to watch over the hotspot if needed.

Indonesia is just a backward third world countries with no space asset and advance AESA. Thinking you can beat us is just a fat hope day dream. The only chance you have is to lick the boot of Uncle Sam and beg them to help you to stand any chance of standing up against the Chinese. We are no more the 70s 80s armed forces. We are a full pledge all time/ weather fighting force.

It will, Indonesia has nothing to lose to give up this small piece of sea. But nationalism is always a stumbling block for the progress of Indonesia.

Woody island is in the paracels...
woody-island_wide-3032bb7f533a84a2dd5a36b36a5b213cf91f9e70-s900-c85.jpg

Indonesian Natuna EEZ is the last piece of the puzzle in chinas 9 dash line claim.. If china cant get this last piece, then the whole claim will collapse!
right , so i hope indonesia can defend herself , don't make me disappointed

Woody island is in the paracels...
woody-island_wide-3032bb7f533a84a2dd5a36b36a5b213cf91f9e70-s900-c85.jpg
What about situation awareness. No AWACS, u are gonna. As I say, not everything is about speed. The moment Indonesia aircraft take off from your base. We would have know as our AWACS is deployed monitoring the whole air space. Out type 052D destroyer can act as air defense base 100km from natunas protecting any asset against air threat.

Indonesia has no such luxury.

Last edited:
You wont be disappointed! We will do our best or die trying! One poacher boat at a time!

Once Indonesia kick china out from Natuna for good, other SCS claimant countries will follow our steps then chinas 9 dash claim will be in the bottom of the ocean along with their fleet of poacher boats...

right , so i hope indonesia can defend herself , don't make me disappointed

China has nothing to lose, to give up their illegal claim on tiny portion of Natuna EEZ. But greediness always become a stumbling block for a dignified China.

Useless.. all that stuff is useless.. We already saw what happen when 2 units China CGs, 10.000 ton, have to face 400 ton potrol boats in Natuna. They immediately run away with their tail between their legs! Defeated! Just like that, surrendered and let our authorities did their job.

China, you are a bully. But please be a good bully. Grow some back bone!
:lol:

Don't kid yourselves. We haven even deploy the 10000tons coastguard to natunas yet.

You are delusion. I can bet the first to run off is you Indonesian. Why would we need to run when 12000tons vs your cheap boat?

Be prepared when our 12000tons coast guard is at your door step. We will ram any Indonesian coastguard when in the vicinity. Your ship need to fire on us or runoff like rats. If fire on us means give us the reason to sink your cheap boat since Indonesia are always irrational and trigger happy. You have nothing to win against the Chinese. We are too strong. :enjoy:

China has nothing to lose, to give up their illegal claim on tiny portion of Natuna EEZ. But greediness always become a stumbling block for a dignified China.

China grows their greatness through export lead economy while Indonesia relies on our domestic market heavily. If we cut economic relation with China, we will be in the winning side.

And if the action taken by us can be further followed by other nations. This can lead into China economic collapse. They got massive debt already.

International trading should benefit each other, but China beats this theory. Many nations will be more than happy to follow our course if we take this bold position. Actually in the past we have already done it (freezing the relation) until 1990.

China grows their greatness through export lead economy while Indonesia relies on our domestic market heavily. If we cut economic relation with China, we will be in the winning side.

And if the action taken by us can be further followed by other nations. This can lead into China economic collapse. They got massive debt already.

International trading should benefit each other, but China beats this theory. Many nations will be more than happy to follow our course if we take this bold position. Actually in the past we have already done it (freezing the relation) until 1990.
As if you are our top 10 trading partner? Less of a rat will not hurt us :lol: Even South Korea small countries do more business than bigger Indonesia with China. You know why becos they are advance while you are not.

As if you are our top 10 trading partner? Less of a rat will not hurt us :lol: Even South Korea small countries do more business than bigger Indonesia with China. You know why becos they are advance while you are not.

Many nations get their industry in a bad condition due to cheap China products. They just need one big country like us to start the snow balls. I talk about psychological thing in above post.

Don't kid yourselves. We haven even deploy the 10000tons coastguard to natunas yet.

Oh really? So CG 3303 is not 10.000 ton?

You are delusion. I can bet the first to run off is you Indonesian. Why would we need to run when 12000tons vs your cheap boat?

Why bet, when the result is already clear... don't be ashamed, admit it... 400 ton old and cheap boats win hands down! Cn CG run away helpless! wasted! :cry:

Be prepared when our 12000tons coast guard is at your door step. We will ram any Indonesian coastguard when in the vicinity. Your ship need to fire on us or runoff like rats. If fire on us means give us the reason to sink your cheap boat since Indonesia are always irrational and trigger happy. You have nothing to win against the Chinese. We are too strong.

Be prepared to be slap over and over again. It will be fun to watch the magnificent 12.000 ton CG humiliated and trolled in Natuna by our old and cheap patrol boats without even firing a single bullet. You have nothing to win against Indonesia in Natuna. We are too bold.. :flame:

Actually it will be a lose lose for us and China.
But China will lose more, I mean it will be a HUGE lose if every SCS nations stop their economic relation with China.
China investment will be scorched, which is very very bad for them.
That is why I am always asking, what is their justification for doing their move in SCS.

That is the most funny post which is unexpectedly from so-called TTs.:rofl: PDF just has too much these types of TTs or professionals like once @Nihonjin1051 whose existence has greatly lower the quality of the forum.
I think I should call Mods @WebMaster @Hu Songshan @waz , some TTs are trolling here.

Last edited:
Many nations get their industry in a bad condition due to cheap China products. They just need one big country like us to start the snow balls. I talk about psychological thing in above post.

You have no idea what the f ck you talking about..

China is the biggest market and trading nation..
You want other country follow your sucidal decision? You think Indonesia can replace China?

Economy is not your thing.. Better go to religion forum and preach your crap there.

Many nations get their industry in a bad condition due to cheap China products.
You can do it and try to see what will happen.:rofl: You better can persuade Uncle Sam to cut their economic relations with us. :rofl:
They just need one big country like us to start the snow balls. I talk about psychological thing in above post.
I think "the first military power in Southeast Asia" Vietnam must disagree that.:pop:

Actually it will be a lose lose for us and China.
But China will lose more, I mean it will be a HUGE lose if every SCS nations stop their economic relation with China.
China investment will be scorched, which is very very bad for them.
That is why I am always asking, what is their justification for doing their move in SCS.

Economic embargo will be a huge punch for them. I bet many nations already get huge unbalance trading with China. They will be happy if we can start the snow ball first. They just need a psychological push by large nation like Indonesia to take similar approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom