What's new

China says, 'India’s alliance with Japan for UNSC hampering its chances'

We are fine with these 'hampering', we will be in UNSC eventually as we grow, nothing can prevent it from happening forever. Japan remains our close friend.

BTW, China's economic growth is also 'hampering' because of its stance, we remain one of the largest markes in the world with a reluctant attitude towards China, and the reluctance is rising..

My God , i see this century old European policy of " Divide and Rule ".
Oh the morally correct China now starts playing the same western tricks.

When your success gets to your head , your decline starts .

Indian aggressive diplomacy has forced China to come out of the shell and take a stand , it was happy standing behind the proxies and doing lip service till date. China is out of its comfort zone and is wary .It wants to now assert itself in the world stage. The real game will begin now , there are wily old foxes in the market waiting.

Last edited:
I think protecting the terrorist organizations like JUD and JEM and the terrorists like Hafiz Saeed and Masood Azhar is plain obnoxious stupidity on the part of China.

Well China says if Hafiz Saeed of India can go on to become a prime minister of India and all other Hindu extremists take the higher positions in the govt, why should China listen to their whining?

PS.: Hafiz Saeed or Masood Azhar has never master-minded massacre of minorities, Modi has.

First abandon the attitude to create unnecessary hurdles for entry into NSG then we can talk of what is hampering our chances in UN .....
China playing its card extremely smartly though....

Frankly speaking, I see their recent moves as desperate attempts to brazen out.

India should maintain its position. Things will get more interesting in days to come.

Frankly speaking, I see their recent moves as desperate attempts to brazen out.

India should maintain its position. Things will get more interesting in days to come.

I think best course of action for India would be to rein in on extremist Hindu jihadis and stop cross-border terrorism in the region for lets say 10 years.

This "victim card" has been overused, now India needs a new script.

Well China says if Hafiz Saeed of India can go on to become a prime minister of India and all other Hindu extremists take the higher positions in the govt, why should China listen to their whining?

PS.: Hafiz Saeed or Masood Azhar has never master-minded massacre of minorities, Modi has.

Both your statements are somewhat contradictory

As i understand
Hafiz Saeed of India = Modi = Evil

Then you write
Hafiz Saeed or Masood Azhar has never master-minded massacre of minorities. So Hafiz Saeed =/ Modi

So Evil = Modi =/ Hafiz Saeed

Well good argument then, riding on China would not help Pakistan but engaging India would

Both your statements are somewhat contradictory

As i understand
Hafiz Saeed of India = Modi = Evil

Then you write
Hafiz Saeed or Masood Azhar has never master-minded massacre of minorities. So Hafiz Saeed =/ Modi

So Evil = Modi =/ Hafiz Saeed

Well good argument then, riding on China would not help Pakistan but engaging India would

You haven't read my earlier posts to know the background.

Modi = Hafiz Saeed of India (as far as extremist views are concerned).

There is however one difference, as evil as Hafiz Saeed of Pakistan might be, he has never organized a massacre of minorities. So if HS must be hanged, so should be Modi.

You haven't read my earlier posts to know the background.

Modi = Hafiz Saeed of India (as far as extremist views are concerned).

There is however one difference, as evil as Hafiz Saeed of Pakistan might be, he has never organized a massacre of minorities. So if HS must be hanged, so should be Modi.

So i get it

Hafiz Saeed = Evil
Modi = Greater Evil

Good point so as responsible world citizens let us not support any sort of evil.
Trying to justify one wrong creating one more wrong is not the solution

Let both of them go to hell
You act on your share of evil , we will act on our share of evil how about that ?

So i get it

Hafiz Saeed = Evil
Modi = Greater Evil

Good point so as responsible world citizens let us not support any sort of evil.
Trying to justify one wrong creating one more wrong is not the solution

Let both of them go to hell
You act on your share of evil , we will act on our share of evil how about that ?

Exactly.

Both can go to hell. Punish Modi first and then demand anything from Pakistan regarding HS.

Exactly.

Both can go to hell. Punish Modi first and then demand anything from Pakistan regarding HS.

See you put pre-conditions ? then cry when India puts one.

MODI = Elected Prime Minister of India.
Hafiz Saaed = Well he can chair the gang.

Back
Top Bottom