What's new

China says, 'India’s alliance with Japan for UNSC hampering its chances'

See you put pre-conditions ? then cry when India puts one.

MODI = Elected Prime Minister of India.
Hafiz Saaed = Well he can chair the gang.

Yes I know there is a huge sympathy for hindu extremist terrorists in India, so much so that they can go on becoming a PM.

In Pakistan this support is quite marginal and you can be sure that neither HS, nor MA or any other extremist for that matter can ever become PM.

If you don't punish Modi and even let terrorists who blew Samjohta Express free, you can not ask anything from Pakistan. It is India who is demanding, so she should be the first to set an example and only after that demand.

I think protecting the terrorist organizations like JUD and JEM and the terrorists like Hafiz Saeed and Masood Azhar is plain obnoxious stupidity on the part of China.
I said the same in some other thread. They should learn the lesson US learnt aftermath of 9/11 ....

Yes I know there is a huge sympathy for hindu extremist terrorists in India, so much so that they can go on becoming a PM.

In Pakistan this support is quite marginal and you can be sure that neither HS, nor MA or any other extremist for that matter can ever become PM.

If you don't punish Modi and even let terrorists who blew Samjohta Express free, you can not ask anything from Pakistan. It is India who is demanding, so she should be the first to set an example and only after that demand.

Correct , India was demanding from Pakistan to take actions but we understood the reality , its late but still better.

We don't want to demand anything from Pakistan anymore ? We are talking to other group of people, why is Pakistan getting pissed. Do whatever Pakistan is capable of.

Correct , India was demanding from Pakistan to take actions but we understood the reality , its late but still better.

We don't want to demand anything from Pakistan anymore ? We are talking to other group of people, why is Pakistan getting pissed. Do whatever Pakistan is capable of.

Sure just stop complaining when other powers do not take your seriously.

China knows India just too well to fall into her trap.

We are fine with these 'hampering', we will be in UNSC eventually as we grow, nothing can prevent it from happening forever. Japan remains our close friend.

BTW, China's economic growth is also 'hampering' because of its stance, we remain one of the largest markes in the world with a reluctant attitude towards China, and the reluctance is rising..

Don't say it too early when the size of your market for foreign products is only like a peanut. If our growth is hampering we would still grow out of an Indian size economy every 3-4 years.

Well China says if Hafiz Saeed of India can go on to become a prime minister of India and all other Hindu extremists take the higher positions in the govt, why should China listen to their whining?

PS.: Hafiz Saeed or Masood Azhar has never master-minded massacre of minorities, Modi has.

Some one can draw this comparison back to someone's founding father... Let me know if you are interested.... Equating personalities will be an interesting discussion if you are so fond of .....

Sure just stop complaining when other powers do not take your seriously.

China knows India just too well to fall into her trap.

Who complained and to whom ? show me proof of Indian Government which has complained to Pakistani establishment regarding discus sings with other powers.( Eg China )
What we do in our home constituency should not be a case for your heartburn.

Your argument is flawed from onset.

Don't say it too early when the size of your market for foreign products is only like a peanut. If our growth is hampering we would still grow out of an Indian size economy every 3-4 years.

Big = Big responsibility . The probability of failures or unexpected turns also increases multi-fold.

Golden principal: You cannot keep everybody happy when you are the decision maker , days of China sitting on the fringe are gone , you will have to take stands and stand by it which increases your risk of gathering as much opposition as pros on a regular basis.

India's peanut comparison encompasses that golden law aswell.

Who complained and to whom ? show me proof of Indian Government which has complained to Pakistani establishment regarding discus sings with other powers.( Eg China )
What we do in our home constituency should not be a case for your heartburn.

Your argument is flawed from onset.

Man, do you read the posts before replying?

There are like zillions of thread about Indian whining that China is not playing along.

Go read them first.

Man, do you read the posts before replying?

There are like zillions of thread about Indian whining that China is not playing along.

Go read them first.

Yes i read those , now tell me whining to whom ? did you read my post ?

Show me as i said any official Indian govt to Pakistani govt whining.

News paper articles written in Indian media by Indians for Indian public consumption is in no way connected to your argument.

Big = Big responsibility . The probability of failures or unexpected turns also increases multi-fold.

Golden principal: You cannot keep everybody happy when you are the decision maker , days of China sitting on the fringe are gone , you will have to take stands and stand by it which increases your risk of gathering as much opposition as pros on a regular basis.

India's peanut comparison encompasses that golden law aswell.

Don't claim something when you are not yet at the position. That's what I want to tell Indian posters.

Frankly speaking, I see their recent moves as desperate attempts to brazen out.

India should maintain its position. Things will get more interesting in days to come.
They would also fall in same ditch if continues to support terrorists as US did in order to outrace the rivals ....

Yes i read those , now tell me whining to whom ? did you read my post ?

Whining to China, whining to Russia, whining to USA, whining to the world that they are not buying Indian line of being "victim" and taking "action" against Pakistan.

Or that China is blocking Indian attempts.

Why is it that so hard to understand?

Don't claim something when you are not yet at the position. That's what I want to tell Indian posters.

I can see where you are coming from, but there is a proverb we use
" An ant in an elephants ear can make him dance , if you draw an analogy "

A simple question tough , Would china be better off with a friendly India as it's neighbor or a hostile India ?

I would like to believe China growth and further development and influence at the world stage is better served with a friendly India. Us would not be US with a hostile Canada in its backyard. Similarly Ukraine going to NATO is not something Russians can swallow.

We are fine with these 'hampering', we will be in UNSC eventually as we grow, nothing can prevent it from happening forever. Japan remains our close friend.

BTW, China's economic growth is also 'hampering' because of its stance, we remain one of the largest markes in the world with a reluctant attitude towards China, and the reluctance is rising..
good. unless your border issues with pakistan and china are solved, i don't see much chances of UNSC permanent seat for india.

Whining to China, whining to Russia, whining to USA, whining to the world that they are not buying Indian line of being "victim" and taking "action" against Pakistan.

Or that China is blocking Indian attempts.

Why is it that so hard to understand?

Nothing is hard to understand you are distancing yourself to your own statements earlier and trying to chase shadows.

You wanted India to stop demanding Pakistan for any action on anybody ? I said we are not asking Pakistan anything.

What we talk to China , Russia , US or anybody is none of your concern , or are you pissed because at least India has an audience and a voice while you don't even have that.

What we talk to others , what other say or do should not bother Pakistan , to each his own , you also do whatever you can
( Remember you did go to UN about Kashmir violence recently begging for interference and its outcome )

Back
Top Bottom