What's new

China says, 'India’s alliance with Japan for UNSC hampering its chances'

You select a leader through your electoral process. We do ours. I'm ok with our PM's fingers on the nuke button. Are you ok with Hafiz Saeed's finger on your nuke button?

To reply this, let me borrow a sentence from your previous post: Aap ka kutta kutta...hamara kutta tommy

But, seriously. Personally I wouldn't be surprised. If the likes of Hafiz Saeed or Lakhvi or even the departed Hamid Gul (No disrespect) go on and become PM of Pak. For us Indians it will be like "Dekho....hum na kehte the...."

That is an assumption. Something that has yet to happen (if ever).

Whereas in Modi's case it has actually happened! So now, you were saying?

China always wants a peaceful environment to develop. India is always a hostile neighbour. It is India that is jumping up and down, playing with containment of China rhetoric and behaving like a "ho'ker" for sale. India is, at this moment, a weightless giant to China. If you want to rival China, you'll soon be screwed in one way or another.
we seen you peaceful china is , attacked Vietnam , Thailand snach island,
2. Building artificial island on south china sea and threatening them.

I dont see any PEACE in peaceful....

Now I understand why Indians created zero!Thanks a lot!
lol we invented Zero , but American Told you how to fix screws / Rivets on space shuttle so that it do not explode.

we seen you peaceful china is , attacked Vietnam , Thailand snach island,
2. Building artificial island on south china sea and threatening them.

I dont see any PEACE in peaceful....

Because you are either blind or stupid. What's "Thailand snach island"? Are you a higher caste, kid?

Japan should build Electronics industry in India... First a 28nm Semiconductor fab... Let's flood the market with our own Xiaomi

To reply this, let me borrow a sentence from your previous post: Aap ka kutta kutta...hamara kutta tommy
:lol: Good one. But, you took it the wrong way. I was just asking a question. A yes or No would've sufficed.

Whereas in Modi's case it has actually happened! So now, you were saying?
I understand what you are trying to say. But, for us Indians & the rest of the world the results are there for everyone to see.
He's a hardworking nationalist & has re-energized the nation. Too much right leaning & our electorate will chuck him out. Hell they chucked out Vajpayee, Nehru & Indira Gandhi too.

My point being elect whoever you want to as long as he's good for your country. I personally don't give a damn if the likes of Hafiz Saeed shout Ghazwa-e-Hind at rallies. If that's what motivates people to make donations. So be it. All countries have characters like him. What is troubling is when he uses that donation to finance terror on our soil.

But there were a few points on my earlier post which you ignored. Could I prod you to delve into those and provide a few answers.

As you can see, it is mostly my country which gets the bad publicity, so naturally I'll want to defend it by questioning those, who are the loudest, about their own (Indian govt + media + majority of Indians on PDF).

I respect that. I wish more power to you in defending your country & it's policies.

\m/ Peace.

Last edited:
Because you are either blind or stupid. What's "Thailand snach island"? Are you a higher caste, kid?
lol, i know you will quick , but u admit u taken island from Vietnam and one more country ..... can u guess the name ... its .....Philippines

are you a dumb ? Now tell me where is peace in these snatching ?

you admit it, u start snatching , so Peace full is just Flop /Fake story for Chinese u have created.

dunno why modi is begging around the world for a useless title in UNSC.
better not to waste so much money, just build village roads.....
lol , dont worry, the UN seat you are holding is given by us .... If we can give you , we can also get it destroyed .... it will take time... but ultimately it will be gone... Just for few years.

why china is so scared of Japan? India still haven't given them working nuke....

lol, i know you will quick , but u admit u taken island from Vietnam and one more country ..... can u guess the name ... its .....Philippines

are you a dumb ? Now tell me where is peace in these snatching ?

you admit it, u start snatching , so Peace full is just Flop /Fake story for Chinese u have created.

lol , dont worry, the UN seat you are holding is given by us .... If we can give you , we can also get it destroyed .... it will take time... but ultimately it will be gone... Just for few years.

why china is so scared of Japan? India still haven't given them working nuke....
Lol, you couldn't even string two sentences together to make it readable. Refrain from posting, son. Forums aren't for kids like you.

Lol, you couldn't even string two sentences together to make it readable. Refrain from posting, son. Forums aren't for kids like you.
i have really had doubt , but u confirmed it, ur English to Chinese converter is not good. lol not your fault.

India is betting on the wrong side of history as she did during the Cold War by aligning with soviets. The writing on the wall is USA/Japan is in decline. Look at Japan's population trend, for USA, the Iraq war, meddling in the Middle East and financial crisis hurt dearly. america is 20 trillions dollar in debt and counting, she cannot even afford better infrastructure investment herself inside USA, how will she come to help anybody?

Pakistan has strategic vision and excellent diplomacy, aligned with USA and china (even when china was weak) one by one, both could provide economic, military aid and dipolomat cover such as vetoing any thing against their interest in unsc. One word she is always on the winning side.

India, lured by USA to contain china, ditched her old friend Russia when they are being corned by the west and America, how do u expect them come to your help?trying to get the best of two worlds, no no, everybody's friend is nobody's friend

Back
Top Bottom