What's new

China says, 'India’s alliance with Japan for UNSC hampering its chances'

This fall would be much more severe. Considering their choice of allies and treatment of people from a particular community. Forcing them to take sides, is one of most interesting developments. Coming off as a shield of two pariah states, is not the reputation a country should want.
Short term benefits overtaking long terms losses with dwindling economy of China might put them in very tight spot in future to side with a country like Pakistan....

Short term benefits overtaking long terms losses with dwindling economy of China might put them in very tight spot in future to side with a country like Pakistan....

Correct.

Making them to openly choose side was crucial. Now counter narrative can be and will be built.

I think best course of action for India would be to rein in on extremist Hindu jihadis and stop cross-border terrorism in the region for lets say 10 years.

This "victim card" has been overused, now India needs a new script.

Hindu Jihadis is an oxymoron. Rest of you post usual rhetoric.

Yes I know there is a huge sympathy for hindu extremist terrorists in India

The # of times you are kowtowing Hindu extremists is actually proof of you being ashamed of Islamic extremism in your own backyard and trying to deflect. India as a country is not founded on religious lines. There is absolutely zero chance we going all bananas and screwing up our own country on the basis of religion. Absolutely zero.

Ordinary folks like us don't think of Hindu Gods or Goddesses when it comes our country. We have never been taught that India's identity lies in it's being a Hindu majority or a Hindu country. Never. Our founding fathers ensured that.

We celebrate & are taught to be proud of Akbar or Mughal rulers (Akbar & Birbal stories are legendary) as much as we do Ashok in our texts. We don't have a state sponsored education system which denounces any country. I personally don't remember even if we studied about any post independence war in our text. Even the 3 wars we won. I'm from the ICSE board.

We all agree there are problems but we also know that considering the size of our country and the non-homogeneity in population. There are bound to be differences. Most of the govts of the day have f****d up a few situation. But, will be brought under control. Remember Punjab militancy. Remember Assam militancy.

There is a mad rush to get on the gravy train of economic rise, entrepreneurship & wealth building. Common man on the street is least interested in any of this crap. I can assure you that.

If there was huge sympathy we would've ended up like a neighboring country . Everyone hating everyone

\m/ Peace!

Hindu Jihadis is an oxymoron. Rest of you post usual rhetoric.
@jha ji. I request you please don't get into mindless discussions.

It's plain & simple. When the world shouts jihad factory etc etc about a particular nation they are bound to come out with an alternative narration. It helps them sleep.

Please refrain. Report & move on.

Thanks!

The # of times you are kowtowing Hindu extremists is actually proof of you being ashamed of Islamic extremism in your own backyard and trying to deflect. India as a country is not founded on religious lines. There is absolutely zero chance we going all bananas and screwing up our own country on the basis of religion. Absolutely zero.

Ordinary folks like us don't think of Hindu Gods or Goddesses when it comes our country. We have never been taught that India's identity lies in it's being a Hindu majority or a Hindu country. Never. Our founding fathers ensured that.

We celebrate & are taught to be proud of Akbar or Mughal rulers (Akbar & Birbal stories are legendary) as much as we do Ashok in our texts. We don't have a state sponsored education system which denounces any country. I personally don't remember even if we studied about any post independence war in our text. Even the 3 wars we won. I'm from the ICSE board.

We all agree there are problems but we also know that considering the size of our country and the non-homogeneity in population. There are bound to be differences. Most of the govts of the day have f****d up a few situation. But, will be brought under control. Remember Punjab militancy. Remember Assam militancy.

There is a mad rush to get on the gravy train of economic rise, entrepreneurship & wealth building. Common man on the street is least interested in any of this crap. I can assure you that.

If there was huge sympathy we would've ended up like a neighboring country . Everyone hating everyone

\m/ Peace!

I absolutely despise extremism and fanaticism of any kind, religious, right wing, left wing ...etc etc.

And not to acknowledge that India has already been taken over by Hindu extremism would be living in denial and being dishonest to yourself and to others. Else you wouldnt have an extremist as PM. In Pakistan that would never happen!

You have never been to Pakistan and based on the kind of negative propaganda your jingoistic media and govt is doing against Pakistan, I wouldn't blame you if you think Pakistan is an extremist country.

Reality is quite different, yes there are some pockets and some fanatic groups, just like in any other country. But despite all the bad publicity we get, we are far from being extremists.

Those Indians who actually been to Pakistan would verify to that.

I absolutely despise extremism and fanaticism of any kind, religious, right wing, left wing ...etc etc.

I agree. It was probably presumptuous of me to brand everyone hating everyone. Apologies.

And not to acknowledge that India has already been taken over by Hindu extremism would be living in denial and being dishonest to yourself and to others.

India has not be taken over by Hindu extremism. That is absolutely laughable. It won't ever happen. Hon. PM of India Sh. N Modi is doing some good work. His work ethic and clear majority give him a purpose. Which he is trying to fulfill. He will come in for another term. He has been absolved by the courts. You hold your courts sacrosanct we do ours. So, stop this holier than thou attitude. (Aap ka kutta kutta...hamara kutta tommy). Who comes up with "bagal mein churi....." etc etc. Can't you see the systematic hate propaganda. That's why I don't blame your knowledge of ground realities in India.

A few points we don't use the word muslim in a derogatory way as you do towards Hindu.
Muslim pakistan isn't the great bugbear for us as Hindu India is for you.
We don't start with statements like yeh muslim in an angry debate about Pakistan.
Unlike so many times that i have heard. Yeh Hindu..... No one corrects them. No one admonishes them. You guys are fine with it.

Reality is quite different, yes there are some pockets and some fanatic groups, just like in any other country. But despite all the bad publicity we get, we are far from being extremists.
Precisely the point. Surprising how you come up with these points to defend your country. But, don't agree to the same logic when it comes to someone else.

Those Indians who actually been to Pakistan would verify to that.

The last time a person I know closely went to Karachi. There was a curfew. The first time he went in the late nineties there was a curfew then as well. He works for some shipping company.
I know a few folks from Pak. Charming people.
On a lighter note. I make a fantastic version of Karachi Student Biryani. If you come to India ever. Ping me. You'll love it.

Anyways we are derailing the thread.

That is the problem when it comes to Hindus, they can't seem to find the correct adjective to describe their hate.

Look a all the words that have been used in the past to denigrate Hindutva.

1. Nazi - Christian
2. Taliban - muslim/islamic
3. jihadi - muslim / islamic
4. crusaders - christian
5. Terrorists - muslim / islamic

The only words they can come up with reference to Hindus is dharma / karma.

In absence of any evil example from history or religion, they then come down to

1. Toilet
2. caste
3. sati
4. Rape
5. Cow urine

For those with lesser hateful agenda, the adjectives then become nouns,

1. Rats
2. dogs,
3. cows
4. monkeys
5. snakes

If these does not satisfy their butthurt, they then bring on 'racist' adjectives,

1. dark
2. short
3. ugly
4. low IQ ( chinese speciality)

The chinese being more inward looking comes up with adjectives that are in fact a reflection of their own society,

1. Lazy
2. loud mouth
3. bosting
4. corrupt

This is the crux of their 'vocabulary' which falls short of describing the 'evil yindoo'. So my advice is, sit back and enjoy these jokers. :lol:
Wonderful deduction.

Last edited:
I agree. It was probably presumptuous of me to brand everyone hating everyone. Apologies.

No problems man, it is just an online forum.

India has not be taken over by Hindu extremism. That is absolutely laughable. It won't ever happen. Hon. PM of India Sh. N Modi is doing some good work. His work ethic and clear majority give him a purpose. Which he is trying to fulfill. He will come in for another term.

So how would you feel if Hafiz Saeed is elected PM in Pakistan due to his good charity work, his economic policies and God knows what?

He has been absolved by the courts. You hold your courts sacrosanct we do ours. So, stop this holier than thou attitude. (Aap ka kutta kutta...hamara kutta tommy). Who comes up with "bagal mein churi....." etc etc. Can't you see the systematic hate propaganda. That's why I don't blame your knowledge of ground realities in India.

Yours and ours is joke of a judicial systems, where punishment of powerful is extremely rare. So don't start me on courts of sub-continent.

Precisely the point. Surprising how you come up with these points to defend your country. But, don't agree to the same logic when it comes to someone else.

As you can see, it is mostly my country which gets the bad publicity, so naturally I'll want to defend it by questioning those, who are the loudest, about their own (Indian govt + media + majority of Indians on PDF).

A few points we don't use the word muslim in a derogatory way as you do towards Hindu.

Now this is holier than thou. We all know how Muslims (Shudars?) are treated in India or what extremist Hindus think of Pakistan/Muslims. Go around, read some of the threads posted by extremists Hindus on this very forum. Or go check your own Indian forums to get an idea.

Please spare me this "you do it and I don't" kind of thing. This is exactly what infuriates me.

India herself does all sort of evils but has the audacity to always pick on Pakistan for those very evils!

The last time a person i know closely went to Karachi. There was a curfew. The first time he went in the late nineties there was a curfew then as well. He works for some shipping company.

If someone would have gone to Benaluru or Pune few weeks back, he would have experienced something similar.
Short term curfews for couple of days are quite often in the Sub-Continent to control protestors.

That is the problem when it comes to Hindus, they can't seem to find the correct adjective to describe their hate.

1. Nazi - Christian
4. crusaders - christian

1. Toilet
2. caste
3. sati
4. Rape
5. Cow urine

1. Rats
2. dogs,
3. cows
4. monkeys
5. snakes

If these does not satisfy their butthurt, they then bring on 'racist' adjectives,

1. dark
2. short
3. ugly

The chinese being more inward looking comes up with adjectives that are in fact a reflection of their own society,

1. Lazy
2. loud mouth
3. bosting
4. corrupt

This is the crux of their 'vocabulary' which falls short of describing the 'evil yindoo'. So my advice is, sit back and enjoy these jokers. :lol:

A very good post.

Thanking was not enough.

If someone would have gone to Benaluru or Pune few weeks back,
Thank heavens you didn't say Calcutta. Much more believable.:lol: B'luru more of an aberration. I've stayed a major part of my adult life in B'luru. Local people are peaceful, lovely, extremely accommodating & who take great pride in their past & rightly so. Unheard of road rage. Absolutely no gun culture. (That's true though for most of India.)

I wasn't actually denigrating Karachi or anything. But, you have to admit Karachi is deeply deeply sectarian and violence ridden.

Now this is holier than thou. We all know how Muslims (Shudars?) are treated in India or what extremist Hindus think of Pakistan/Muslims.

Shudars? Seriously what the hell is that? Again this is propaganda that you have got from your side. Extremist white european christians hate white jews. But, that is not the norm. Minorities in India are much more aligned in India than minorities in Pak. There are prominent muslims in every sphere of life. I needn't point that out. Minorities % has increased since independence in India. Whereas it has decreased radically in our western neighbor.

I would like to think we are doing much better at minority protection & providing them a conducive & no fear environment than our western neighbor.(Relatively) Cases like beef eating controversy is something which i personally hate & hang my head in shame. But, then I wonder. What will happen to a person in any city in Pak who is caught selling and eating pork or for that matter even the rumor that he is doing so.

Cows are holy to Hindus. But, where I grew up about 200 mtrs away was a cow slaughter place. My state has less than 4% muslims. We used to call that field "Goru kata padia" translated to "Field where cows are butchered". No one stopped us from going or playing there. Imagine someone slaughtering pigs in an open field in Pak meant for consumption. Does it happen in Pak? Please, correct me if I'm wrong.

Would love to have a tete with you one 2 one. Will be interesting. We can do a moot court kinda thing. What say. :-)

Last edited:
So how would you feel if Hafiz Saeed is elected PM in Pakistan due to his good charity work, his economic policies and God knows what?

You select a leader through your electoral process. We do ours. I'm ok with our PM's fingers on the nuke button. Are you ok with Hafiz Saeed's finger on your nuke button?

But, seriously. Personally I wouldn't be surprised. If the likes of Hafiz Saeed or Lakhvi or even the departed Hamid Gul (No disrespect) go on and become PM of Pak. For us Indians it will be like "Dekho....hum na kehte the...."

1. Nazi - Christian
4. crusaders - christian

1. Toilet
2. caste
3. sati
4. Rape
5. Cow urine

1. Rats
2. dogs,
3. cows
4. monkeys
5. snakes

1. dark
2. short
3. ugly

1. Lazy
2. loud mouth
3. bosting
4. corrupt

You have summed the troll brigade in a single post

1. Nazi - Christian
4. crusaders - christian

1. Toilet
2. caste
3. sati
4. Rape
5. Cow urine

1. Rats
2. dogs,
3. cows
4. monkeys
5. snakes

1. dark
2. short
3. ugly

1. Lazy
2. loud mouth
3. bosting
4. corrupt

That is gem of a post.

Some one can draw this comparison back to someone's founding father... Let me know if you are interested.... Equating personalities will be an interesting discussion if you are so fond of .....

Right, and he was responsible for millions of deaths, and even higher numbers of homeless refugees.

Back
Top Bottom