What's new

Japan to give Indians 3-yr multiple-entry visas

Sirji, Brand is most vital aspect today :P US is not on list as Masters is 2 years . I am searching for 1 year course.

In mock tests i usually get 630 + in Gmat. I have already lost some years in engineering so my age is a problem too. I will rather do executive MBA later with ample experience .

What'd you tell me then, i'm doing my MS in Micro/Nano-electronics, and will get into PhD in probably Nanoelectronics or Nuclear Physics (in a fix), then after few years will think about MBA. By then i'll probably be 36-37.

Last edited:
What'd you tell me then, i'm doing my MS in Micro/Nano-electronics, and will get into PhD in probably Nanoelectronics or Nuclear Physics (in a fix), then after few years will think about PhD. By then i'll probably be 36-37.

Sir the field u are in is very good. I don't know where you are doing your MS but US is the best place for these course. I remember The University of Utah has nuclear physics in phd and they offer some scholarship too.

Sir the field u are in is very good. I don't know where you are doing your MS but US is the best place for these course. I remember The University of Utah has nuclear physics in phd and they offer some scholarship too.

I'm already in US, and my University ranks around world's top 150 university overall, and around 20-30 in Micro/Nanoelectronics. Looking to make it to Rice or any premier university for PhD.

actually it is via verse........because of limitation of space ...Japanese government is encouraging their business man to invest out side the country.....means very clear they are discouraging setting up new plan in japan........

and because of dispute with china .....now Indian become most favorable place for Japanese.............
so both country required visa relaxation.....

i personally know many Japanese expat (Hitachi,koyo,Sumitomo,Kawasaki) who is presently living in Delhi,and operating Japanese company business......just 5 year back things was different.....there focus was china.....so there was no representative of Japanese company in India............but recently things is changing dramatically

I'm already in US, and my University ranks around world's top 150 university overall, and around 20-30 in Micro/Nanoelectronics. Looking to make it to Rice or any premier university for PhD.

Thats great , Rice is private i guess but has very good reputation. Once i did a good research on all universities around the world :p All my freinds went to purdue , florida , colombia and U of arizona and i was left behind. Though i have not lost hope yet i will give my best .

Thats great , Rice is private i guess but has very good reputation. Once i did a good research on all universities around the world :p All my freinds went to purdue , florida , colombia and U of arizona and i was left behind. Though i have not lost hope yet i will give my best .

Private universities in US has a nice reputation than state owned, mainly because of alumni network and private funding.

I just want to say one thing to Japanese, "protect your woman and the ones who dont know karate, start teaching them"

I just wanted to say one thing to you as well!!!!

you-sir-are-an-asshole.jpg

If more and more Indian opts for Japanese language then we can get IT/bpo/kpo jobs from Japan as its a very huge market of tens of billion dollars :agree: and chinese have monopoly over it being cheap and having knowledge of the Japanese language.

I just want to say one thing to Japanese, "protect your woman and the ones who dont know karate, start teaching them"

Why are u trolling and trying to derail thread, i can understand ur frustration about the treatment ur passport get but u should not derail our thread. :nono:

Back
Top Bottom