What's new

Modi is NOT India’s Shinzo Abe

Whatever he is ...........he is our Prime Minister ................we can take care of our own

And we dont need any shinzo .................India has voted for Modi ..............let our PM be Modi

You have over simplified things here without understanding the intricacies of Indian politics and ideological rift within the party itself. In their political manifesto, BJP has tried their best to keep their focus on development, policy crippling and slow industrial growth. Remember they didn't much raise their voice against corruption. A manifesto indicates the strategy of a party and that of BJP's indicates no radical nationalism.

We all know a manifesto never tells the whole story ....

You have over simplified things here without understanding the intricacies of Indian politics and ideological rift within the party itself. In their political manifesto, BJP has tried their best to keep their focus on development, policy crippling and slow industrial growth. Remember they didn't much raise their voice against corruption. A manifesto indicates the strategy of a party and that of BJP's indicates no radical nationalism.

The writer seems very qualified ....

I really should use the upside down question mark. Also that guy between the black and asian is responsible for genocides, colonization, and slavery. So is the girl to the right with the grey sweater, blue plants and black sweater on the left is also guilty.
Wow, that’s amazing you can do that without knowing the slightest about their ethnic background. I guess no need for a fair trial and jury with you around. You just look at the colour of their skin and pronounce judgement on them. Funny, they used to just call that hateful bigotry and racism, but I guess that's only when people of European ethnicity do it.

We all know a manifesto never tells the whole story ....
Yes. True. But it helps us to understand the trend of ordinary people's mind. The way this election result has been vigorously attempted by a section of media as a rise of Hindu nationalism is an inaccurate and ill prejudiced analysis.

Yes. True. But it helps us to understand the trend of ordinary people's mind. The way this election result has been vigorously attempted by a section of media as a rise of Hindu nationalism is an inaccurate and ill prejudiced analysis.

Ordinary people have no role in drafting the manifesto. The manifesto is merely a promotional document of a political party expressing policy options and views that leaders think the people want to hear. It reality it may have little bearing on what the political leaders are actually going to do.

Ordinary people have no role in drafting the manifesto. The manifesto is merely a promotional document of a political party expressing policy options and views that leaders think the people want to hear. It reality it may have little bearing on what the political leaders are actually going to do.
It depends upon the current issues which rattles the society. In this case it had been development issues which congress and this article as well have severely undermined. This article from diplomat not quite surprisingly has failed to feel the pulse of Indians in this elections. It just rests, with extreme weakness on mere speculations and over simplified ideas of Hindutva politics.

Wow, that’s amazing you can do that without knowing the slightest about their ethnic background. I guess no need for a fair trial and jury with you around. You just look at the colour of their skin and pronounce judgement on them. Funny, they used to just call that hateful bigotry and racism, but I guess that's only when people of European ethnicity do it.

You know I'm joking, right?

Irony punctuation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It depends upon the current issues which rattles the society. In this case it had been development issues which congress and this article as well have severely undermined. This article from diplomat not quite surprisingly has failed to feel the pulse of Indians in this elections. It just rests, with extreme weakness on mere speculations and over simplified ideas of Hindutva politics.

It is still too soon to draw a conclusive assessment about what has happened and will happen in the next few years ....

Back
Top Bottom