What's new

China says Australia should consider Japan's war history before submarine contract

Thank you, my friend. I would actually also endorse a great write up, one by Dr. Zhongqi Pan, PH.D. A bit more about him; he is an Associate Professor at the School of International Relations and Public Affairs in Fudan University. He received his Ph.D. in international relations from Fudan University in 1999. He was a visiting scholar to Lund University (2006), the John K. Fairbank Center for East Asian Research at Harvard University (2004), the Henry L. Stimson Center (2001), and University of Tokyo (1999–2000).

Sino-Japanese Dispute over the Diaoyu/Senkaku Islands: The Pending Controversy from the Chinese Perspective - Springer
I ll read it later on.

A quick revision of what happened leading to the current deadlock may explain the reasons behind some of the posters' motive here. The Chinese posters here would think they would be the last people to support China on this war history issue by attacking Japan.

Before 9/2012, this issue was hardly mentioned by both countries as both had been shelving the issue by not allowing any one from both sides to land the islands.(some exceptions);

On 9/2012, Japan announced the plan to purchase this islands;

On 15/9/2014, a group of 7 Hong Kong demonstrators suddenly announced their plan to land this islands in front of medias, they succeeded few days later;

Thereafter, China and Japan were talking about war.

Who were these 7 Hong Kong very China-patriot protesters? Guess what, most of them are long time anti-China activists, some even burned the Chinese flag, the same flag they ware holding when landing those islands.

They seemed to be very patriot then.
17382808.jpg

635466511490513389.jpg

After the act, they changed to China hater again.
17382815.jpg

635466510233931182.jpg

635466512267550754.jpg

I ll read it later on.

A quick revision of what happened leading to the current deadlock may explain the reasons behind some of the posters' motive here. The Chinese posters here would think they would be the last people to support China on this war history issue by attacking Japan.

Before 9/2012, this issue was hardly mentioned by both countries as both had been shelving the issue by not allowing any one from both sides to land the islands.(some exceptions);

On 15/9/2014, a group of 7 Hong Kong demonstrators suddenly announced their plan to land this islands in front of medias, they succeeded few days later;

Who were these 7 Hong Kong very China-patriot protesters? Guess what, most of them are long time anti-China activists, some even burned the Chinese flag, the same flag they ware holding when landing those islands.

17382808.jpg

635466511490513389.jpg

17382815.jpg

635466510233931182.jpg

635466512267550754.jpg

I knew it. Professional anarchists who have questionable motives and loyalties and who encouraged disharmony between Tokyo and Beijing.

These are the same group of people who instigated that brawl in Hong Kong recently , remember we identified their anarchistic background. Seems to me that the same people who tried to instigate social disharmony in Japan recently in 2012 are doing so again in Hong Kong:

Look at the brainwashed Japanese anarchists who tried to do that "occupy" stunt back in 2012:

occupy-tokyo-banner.jpg

193568-occupy-tokyo-japan-980-1-980x681.jpeg

a0222059_23212289.jpg

Btw, many of these imbeciles are also active in Uyoku Dantai. The same group that are trying to cause disharmony between Tokyo and Beijing. They are all influenced by the same Washington state actors....

I ll read it later on.

17382808.jpg

635466511490513389.jpg

17382815.jpg

635466510233931182.jpg

635466512267550754.jpg
I'm from Hong Kong, I can ensure you that they are bunch of trouble makers, especially the one who held the microphone, he has been revealed that he had received money from someone who are very pro-western.

I knew it. Professional anarchists who have questionable motives and loyalties and who encouraged disharmony between Tokyo and Beijing.

These are the same group of people who instigated that brawl in Hong Kong recently , remember we identified their anarchistic background. Seems to me that the same people who tried to instigate social disharmony in Japan recently in 2012 are doing so again in Hong Kong:

Look at the brainwashed Japanese anarchists who tried to do that "occupy" stunt back in 2012:

occupy-tokyo-banner.jpg

193568-occupy-tokyo-japan-980-1-980x681.jpeg

a0222059_23212289.jpg

Btw, many of these imbeciles are also active in Uyoku Dantai. The same group that are trying to cause disharmony between Tokyo and Beijing. They are all influenced by the same Washington state actors....

Interesting! Didn't know these "occupy" movements would even infect Japan. Now I can see why you've grown apart from the Americans...

Interesting! Didn't know these "occupy" movements would even infect Japan. Now I can see why you've grown apart from the Americans...

yes there are a lot of them, actually. mostly they can be found whenever there is a protest; we call them professional anarchists. many of them were rounded up and arrested recently during their protest at a recent japanese legislative assembly regarding pro-active defense. luckily for us we have recently enacted an anti-sedition law. so many of these 'pests' are now doing hard time. :)

Seems like they are everywhere. This is very lucky both Japan and HK didn't become the next Ukraine, but we HK people paid a very heavy price for that.

yes there are a lot of them, actually. mostly they can be found whenever there is a protest; we call them professional anarchists. many of them were rounded up and arrested recently during their protest at a recent japanese legislative assembly regarding pro-active defense. luckily for us we have recently enacted an anti-sedition law. so many of these 'pests' are now doing hard time. :)
Good for your country. We HK people had let them go easy last time, and now we pay a heavy price for that

Seems like they are everywhere. This is very lucky both Japan and HK didn't become the next Ukraine, but we HK people paid a very heavy price for that.

Bro, HK must arrest these events. The pearl of the orient has been an example for we main-landers aspire to become. What's happening now is causing HK to lose social & economic mileage in the long run.

Good for your country. We HK people had let them go easy last time, and now we pay a heavy price for that

In fact the Chinese Government is even too lenient sometimes, i think, in regards to these detractors whose only intent is to sow discord and social disharmony. The same groups of vermin that are in Japan as well. We in Japan must enable them to show their vocals as it is given their constitutional rights, however, new laws have been set in place such as Japan's anti-sedition laws , which are part of the sweeping anti-espionage laws.

Japan’s State Secret Law Unmolested | The Diplomat

The point of the matter is that we have realized the importance of civil society's harmony and how protests can lead to unfortunate consequences , as seen in the Ukraine. It seems to me that Beijing has too liberal of a stance in protests and should increase her policing and enforcement of these incidents. As we do in Japan, actually. Protests are relatively unheard of in Japan due in part to our laws.

China should double up the effort in Hong Kong. IMHO.

Bro, HK must arrest these events. The pearl of the orient has been an example for we main-landers aspire to become. What's happening now is causing HK to lose social & economic mileage in the long run.
This is an ongoing event since the yellow umbrella occupation, people are losing the sense of rule of law. Those people believe that they can do whatever they want if their cause is just. They attacked tourists and legislative building, made bombs and weapons, and even kidnaped people they do not agree with. Since the new year riot, they are now burning garbage cans evey few nights. And some politicans are still finding excuse for them, we are indeed in big trouble.

In fact the Chinese Government is even too lenient sometimes, i think, in regards to these detractors whose only intent is to sow discord and social disharmony. The same groups of vermin that are in Japan as well. We in Japan must enable them to show their vocals as it is given their constitutional rights, however, new laws have been set in place such as Japan's anti-sedition laws , which are part of the sweeping anti-espionage laws.

Japan’s State Secret Law Unmolested | The Diplomat

The point of the matter is that we have realized the importance of civil society's harmony and how protests can lead to unfortunate consequences , as seen in the Ukraine. It seems to me that Beijing has too liberal of a stance in protests and should increase her policing and enforcement of these incidents. As we do in Japan, actually. Protests are relatively unheard of in Japan due in part to our laws.

China should double up the effort in Hong Kong. IMHO.
There are too many mistrust from HK to CPC, this is so hard to reach consensus to pass that kind of laws. The west is doing pretty good job here. I can say now HK is a losing battle for CPC, but with increased violence from those rioters, I hope more people in HK can see a clear picture that supporting those rioters will only bring greater harm than good.

Last edited:
This is an ongoing event since the yellow umbrella occupation, people are losing the sense of rule of law. Those people believe that they can do whatever they want if their cause is just. They attacked tourists and legislative building, made bombs and weapons, and even kidnaped people they do not agree with. Since the new year riot, they are now burning garbage cans evey few nights. And some politicans are still finding excurse for them, we are indeed in big trouble.

There are too many mistrust from HK to CPC, this is so hard to reach consensus to pass that kind of laws. The west is doing pretty good job here. I can say now HK is a losing battle for CPC, but with increase violent from those rioters, I hope more people in HK can see a clear picture that supporting those rioter will only bring greater harm than benefit.

In fact I was in HK this past November , stayed at Kowloon to meet up with some friends. I had talked to some folks about the recent protests in the summer and earlier that year. The mood was really tense when regarding the protesters , seems to me that folks are tolerating them because they are young.

I agree with you that city government need to toe the line ; for the sake of stability. Western interlopers are already operating liberally there , the same in Tokyo.

Stay firm Chinese friends.

Irrelevant this just like that old goat of an Senator these chinese say the most ridiculous things

Back
Top Bottom