What's new

China says Australia should consider Japan's war history before submarine contract

This is how HK people with hot Cantonese blood treated this so called "future leader" by Times magazine for his work in Occupy HK

u=3617740084,1004502829&fm=21&gp=0.jpg

u=2609720549,2773170816&fm=21&gp=0.jpg

u=132576001,4115324718&fm=21&gp=0.jpg

u=2667067223,2845745977&fm=21&gp=0.jpg

u=2635868897,2595706083&fm=21&gp=0.jpg

u=943796416,474875546&fm=21&gp=0.jpg
The site is blocked on my end. Can you post these pics on PDF.

hit reply, click "Upload a file", follow instructions. Thnx

ken, intrepid decision, but my recommendation is to remain vigilant in evading trap comments and arguments on some members here. you must remain classy, kid.

大たいしたことじゃない - そんなに気きにしないで。

In fact I was in HK this past November , stayed at Kowloon to meet up with some friends. I had talked to some folks about the recent protests in the summer and earlier that year. The mood was really tense when regarding the protesters , seems to me that folks are tolerating them because they are young.

I agree with you that city government need to toe the line ; for the sake of stability. Western interlopers are already operating liberally there , the same in Tokyo.

Stay firm Chinese friends.
It appears that people in HK didn't learn a lot from their former ruler, the British. When the British was about to leave, they were selling not law and order, but democracy, to people in HK. Maybe that is why HK people got the wrong idea about the priority.

If anything Japan needs to get more aggressive ,its one of the pacifist nations on the region .

Did I say My mother is a Vietnamese??

You finally admit, how you love to carry Chinese flag on your avatar:lol:

@Nihonjin1051 WTF just happened!??! So you just deceived us here pretending all along is that it?

WTF 2x!!!! You of all people @Nihonjin1051 was suppose to understand. Thank you Sir @jhungary for pointing this out. I guess some people extend their hand in friendship while the other hand is on his back..... holding a knife to stab you in the eye.

“Some allies are more dangerous than enemies.”
George R.R. Martin, A Dance with Dragons

LOL talk about back stabbing, when Kissinger shaken hand with Zou En Lai, he said that Japan dreamed to see China-US Nuclear exchange and when US diplomats shaken hand with Japanese, they said evil Chinese commies must be contained....we have a lot to learn from American on how to back stabbing. or double back stabbing

@Nihonjin1051 I feel sorry for you that such backlash is unleash upon you for revealing your preference for greater Sino-Japanese relations. Perhaps you should have conceal your thoughts & toe-the-line to save yourself this predicament. But then again, what can they do to you on the internet, eh? ;)

This is a good exercise for my Japanese friends to learn the painful true about the hypocrisy of the Westerners who pretend to be peace lover, but when Japanese want a real peace with Chinese, These people start to dig all WW2 dirty history to make Japan look bad especially those insecure Vietnamese. Through out this exercise, I start to understand why Japanese are reluctant to talk peace with China because they have immense pressure and black mail from those who don't want to see the Sino-Japan reconciliation.

Where have you been in the last 2 years?

I have ALWAYS say my mother is a Vietnamese of Chinese Descent refugee escape Vietnam in 1979. Get on with the program can't you??

Where have you been in the last 2 years?

I have ALWAYS say my mother is a Vietnamese of Chinese Descent refugee escape Vietnam in 1979. Get on with the program can't you??

Sorry you're not my Idol, I didn't keep follow you on every of your comment:lol:

This is what I'm doing, sometime you have to put aside your personal feeling to achieve a greater good. Since Daiyutai and Yasukuni Shrine issues are all about emotion and face, if we can put aside our emotion, those problems are actually nothing.

Indeed, China and Japan should temporary drop these meant less issues and concentrate on something important for both of our countries such NEAU, I don't care if it's a fiction but I just like the Idea...and I believe that's the most important thing that I agree with @Nihonjin1051...a future of North East Asia tough both China and Japan, we just have the common interest to defend.

Sorry you're not my Idol, I didn't keep follow you on every of your comment:lol:

I don't know about the idol part, but sure as hell you are following me here. So, what's your point?

If you don't know, then you don't care. If you do know, then you may care. But what kind of point is that you tell me one thing, then you told me you don't care? Kind of strange, don't you think?

I don't know about the idol part, but sure as hell you are following me here. So, what's your point?

If you don't know, then you don't care. If you do know, then you may care. But what kind of point is that you tell me one thing, then you told me you don't care? Kind of strange, don't you think?

I'm selectively care and selectively ignore of something I like and dislike :rofl:

I'm selectively care and selectively ignore of something I like and dislike :rofl:

well, that's not my problem.

I don't ever remember I took your view seriously ever. So, why do I care about your selective on who you like or who you don't like?

Neither do I

Then it come back to the same question. Why do you post it in the first place?

Did I come to your post and post "Aha, you finally admit you are Chinese?"

Kind of stupid, and waste of time if you ask me. I don't care about you one bit, hence I don't care if you are Chinese, German or Plutoian. But seems you have an interest on what I say even after saying it yourselves that you do not care. Those word are contradictory to your action...Buddy.

Indeed, China and Japan should temporary drop these meant less issues and concentrate on something important for both of our countries such NEAU, I don't care if it's a fiction but I just like the Idea...and I believe that's the most important thing that I agree with @Nihonjin1051...a future of North East Asia tough both China and Japan, we just have the common interest to defend.

It is the responsibility of both Japan, South Korea and China to work together tirelessly to bring harmony to our region, my friend. It is evident that all sides are are under influence by factors that may not necessarily wish the integration of the three systems, but with the recent collaboration between Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul and Washington in regards to calming the North Korean situation is proof of communication that works productively. I am in the position that views that further sanctions on Pyongyang may not necessarily be of benefit since that may only further desperation by Pyongyang. We must consider how the interaction with Tehran , which was recipient of international sanctioning, led to the ingratiating of some sectors of their nation. Currently Japan has some limited trade with North Korea and it is through trade that actually encourages sovereign wealth development and the lifting of poverty for workers in their fishing industry and other key agri-based industries. I believe that Japan , South Korea and China have a responsibility to encourage further economic transition for Pyongyang and consider how economic integrationism between Taipei and Beijing had led to increased sympathies amongst Chinese Taiwanese for eventual union with the Mainland, as well as the migration of Taiwanese into the mainland for work and/or for living preference. Through economic integration, political differences can be slowly solved and workable solutions and methodologies can be processed in a realistic timeline. Take in part the situation in Macao SAR, which has relatively integrated well as a integral city in Guangdong Province. Next, i would also consider how economic integration led to national harmonization as seen in the eventuality of both the German Democratic Republic (East Germany) and Federal Republic of Germany (West Germany). I am optimistic and believe that China, SK have a big role to play here. Japan shall support both to realize stability, and begin further economic interplay models.

LOL talk about back stabbing, when Kissinger shaken hand with Zou En Lai, he said that Japan dreamed to see China-US Nuclear exchange and when US diplomats shaken hand with Japanese, they said evil Chinese commies must be contained....we have a lot to learn from American on how to back stabbing. or double back stabbing

This is a good exercise for my Japanese friends to learn the painful true about the hypocrisy of the Westerners who pretend to be peace lover, but when Japanese want a real peace with Chinese, These people start to dig all WW2 dirty history to make Japan look bad especially those insecure Vietnamese. Through out this exercise, I start to understand why Japanese are reluctant to talk peace with China because they have immense pressure and black mail from those who don't want to see the Sino-Japan reconciliation.

This is the beauty of open communication, my friend. Ultimately, we must build on what both hold to be unalienable truths. Ganbei!

This is already so hard for you, a Japanese member, to express your pro-NEAU stand here, I can not imagine how much trouble a Japanese government will receive when they stand against American interest. Good luck and 頑張って.

That's a very good point. And one more reason to sympathize with the Japanese government.

This is what I'm doing, sometime you have to put aside your personal feeling to achieve a greater good. Since Daiyutai and Yasukuni Shrine issues are all about emotion and face, if we can put aside our emotion, those problems are actually nothing.

For me, Yasukuni (and the overall war memories) is more about interpersonal than intergovernmental. Hence, a solution should come from the grassroots. Asking for a complete closure without brining people together on all possible fronts of engagement is very much like putting the cart in front of the horse. Only after peoples reach an agreement and understanding, then, political solution will come. It needs to be a bottom-up procedure, rather than top-down.

About Diaoyudai/Senkaku, for me, it is more about geopolitics than ownership. As long as Japan is a normal state with independent foreign policy and pro-Asianist regionalism, then, the status quo with the rocks under Japan's control could go forever. Fishing and other resource sharing agreements can be done without touching upon the issue of actual ownership. In the end, Japan is a super developed nation and China is soon to be a powerful middle-class economy. None of them are really dependent on a few resources to be extracted from the area for their economic survival.

So as long as there is a political will by both sides to form a 'union' then it will happen irragardless of what other countries might want. However we all know there is no political or even less so public will to do so. So stop blaming your disagreement/hatred among each othet on western powers.

It is not blaming; the responsibility in the final analysis rests on our shoulders, clearly. There must have been lots of mistakes/missteps on our part now that, 70 years into the post war, we have not achieved a comprehensive institutionalized regional unity. The reason for this is, largely, the presence of the US military contingency. East Asia was not left alone like the US gave you Europeans room for maneuver (of course, after making sure that, you would be under NATO's protection for ever). Even with that, you Europeans also had lots of disagreements with the US.

However, now, the road to greater regional integration is being paved, finally. East Asia neded a favorable global/regional geopolitics to do this, and the moment of opportunity is now approaching.

Then it come back to the same question. Why do you post it in the first place?

Did I come to your post and post "Aha, you finally admit you are Chinese?"

Kind of stupid, and waste of time if you ask me. I don't care about you one bit, hence I don't care if you are Chinese, German or Plutoian. But seems you have an interest on what I say even after saying it yourselves that you do not care. Those word are contradictory to your action...Buddy.

Go read my post #190 over again:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom