What's new

China says Australia should consider Japan's war history before submarine contract

In fact the Chinese Government is even too lenient sometimes, i think, in regards to these detractors whose only intent is to sow discord and social disharmony. The same groups of vermin that are in Japan as well. We in Japan must enable them to show their vocals as it is given their constitutional rights, however, new laws have been set in place such as Japan's anti-sedition laws , which are part of the sweeping anti-espionage laws.

Japan’s State Secret Law Unmolested | The Diplomat

The point of the matter is that we have realized the importance of civil society's harmony and how protests can lead to unfortunate consequences , as seen in the Ukraine. It seems to me that Beijing has too liberal of a stance in protests and should increase her policing and enforcement of these incidents. As we do in Japan, actually. Protests are relatively unheard of in Japan due in part to our laws.

China should double up the effort in Hong Kong. IMHO.

I agree. In this kind of social events artificially-manufactured by inside traitors and external professional provocateurs, swift and intimidating action is important.

China needs to clamp down on these political terrorist once and once for all, breaking their back through sheer number of security police, harsh beatings when there is violent reaction, and mass arrests to ensure that those arrested would be sentenced the most heavily with very little interaction with the outside world.

The US style. I do not think, after receiving such treatment, they will come back even more strongly. In fact, they will be scared and with their leadership all cleaned off, aimless.

I tend to believe that Beijing is just holding its last word until the situation really gets out of hand and then will weight in heavily regardless of what others might think. In this process, many facets of HK's "special" status will be eliminated.

Go read my post #190 over again:rofl:

Yeah, But in #190, you claim that you only selective like and dislike other, however in #192 you claim that you don't care. Which you basically negated your post in #190 in 192

as I said, I don't care about your opinion, hence, I don't care about where you come from. You concur by saying "Neither do I", yet you care about them, so, you are lying, either in #190 or #192 or both.

Yeah, But in #190, you claim that you only selective like and dislike other, however in #192 you claim that you don't care. Which you basically negated your post in #190 in 192

as I said, I don't care about your opinion, hence, I don't care about where you come from. You concur by saying "Neither do I", yet you care about them, so, you are lying, either in #190 or #192 or both.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: just to funny..by the way, since you said that your mom is Chinese from Vietnam, you're really amazed me with your hatred to China, I don't care but I'm just curious...you don't have to answer if you don't want.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: just to funny..by the way, since you said that your mom is Chinese from Vietnam, you're really amazed me with your hatred to China, I don't care but I'm just curious...you don't have to answer if you don't want.

I never hate China, I hate the Chinese Government, that's a very big different.

Government comes and goes, you don't need to look that far, 70 years ago, China were under a different government, another 30 year before, another government. In the 3000 years of traceable Chinese history, there are 100 + different government in different dynasty. You may think I am a traitor for not liking CCP, but then you need to ask yourselves, are CCP going to govern China forever? From the history perspective, more unlikely then not. So, it does not quite matter what you, towing the line for the current government think of me, it's more important for people after you, the next generation Chinese, which is going to be there as always.

Government comes and goes, but people stay in their country forever, just for argument sake, what if tomorrow China changes its government, would you still consider me as a traitor?

I never hate China, I hate the Chinese Government, that's a very big different.

Government comes and goes, you don't need to look that far, 70 years ago, China were under a different government, another 30 year before, another government. In the 3000 years of traceable Chinese history, there are 100 + different government in different dynasty. You may think I am a traitor for not liking CCP, but then you need to ask yourselves, are CCP going to govern China forever? From the history perspective, more unlikely then not. So, it does not quite matter what you, towing the line for the current government think of me, it's more important for people after you, the next generation Chinese, which is going to be there as always.

Government comes and goes, but people stay in their country forever, just for argument sake, what if tomorrow China changes its government, would you still consider me as a traitor?

I will say thanks for your honesty, tell you the true, I show only half love of Chinese government for those dedicate their lifes for better China and half hate on those power abusive and corruption officials...but I can't just give up on China.

The site is blocked on my end. Can you post these pics on PDF.

hit reply, click "Upload a file", follow instructions. Thnx
u=3754219088,989233155&fm=21&gp=0.jpg.gif

ken, intrepid decision, but my recommendation is to remain vigilant in evading trap comments and arguments on some members here. you must remain classy, kid.

Hai so omoimasu ne, shi ka shi , anata wa shitsu re ina atsue mu ka te iku tsu ka no kojin o shi te oku hitsu yo ga arimasu ne.. kare ra wa NIHON no shin no teki desu....

Is it happening now?

Do you see Japanese generals mass raping women and beheading people now?

No right?

So where is the question of what he is saying?

The point is, is East Asia willing to move beyond 1945 or not. If there was continued war and killings by Japan or anyone else, by all means, fight and destroy.

But they are doing nothing. China is doing nothing.

Then where is the question of hostilities in the first place?
Unbelievable...:rolleyes:

When Imperial JPN felt there was a dire need to modernize, the JPNese government sent their best and brightest to foreign lands to study and bring back as much knowledge as possible to pull JPN out of the dark ages. That is what Mr. 1051 believes he must do to save his country from the evil white Americans. My response is that JPN is going to repeat the same mistakes -- with disastrous consequences -- if there are enough JPNese like him. There are no good coming out of this romanticism.

I will say thanks for your honesty, tell you the true, I show only half love of Chinese government for those dedicate their lifes for better China and half hate on those power abusive and corruption officials...but I can't just give up on China.

Then I would say, you and me aren't much of a different.

I believe credit worth when credit is due, I don't tow line for ANYBODY, you may see that I am pro-US here but if you know me in some US political forum, I am quite hostile to some party.

I don't believe there are a greater good for simply believing or listen to what other people tell me, I don't sing praise when praise is not due, and I will be quite hostile to things that I thought is wrong, if the Chinese national football team win the world cup next time, I will be out there celebrate like any Chinese (Although I don't like Soccer to begin with) but that does not mean I will 100% yes man to whatever other people told me.

There are always up and downs for a country, most people focus on the ups, I put up and downs equally, and if that make me unpatriotic, then I guess the definition of being a patriot is different in your book then mine.

Sore wa ware ware wa mata jisai ni at te mo sono ku ni no nai hito neh, iku tsu ka o kai hi suru saizen no hoho desu ...ka rera wa no senmonkakdesune...

@Sakura_Kaigun

:)

Where have you been in the last 2 years?

I have ALWAYS say my mother is a Vietnamese of Chinese Descent refugee escape Vietnam in 1979. Get on with the program can't you??
Though I didn't agree with most of your views, but it doesn't mean we can't play football together one day.:-)

And I don't think the Vietnamese are any different than the Chinese too.

Though I didn't agree with most of your views, but it doesn't mean we can't play football together one day.:-)

lol, I don't like soccer, I thought you already knows that...

Of course, they are our kin. Viet Nam is precious to Greater East Asia. Precious. In the future it will be an eventuality that Viet Nam will discover her shared truths and the immense potential in further integration and cooperation (economic, political, strategic, academic, cultural) with China, Korea and Japan. In fact, it is happening as we speak.

nb0.jpg

kf_news11.jpg

2013-03-15.11.20.24-15.3.2013.7.jpg

Of course, they are our kin. Viet Nam is precious to Greater East Asia. Precious. In the future it will be an eventuality that Viet Nam will discover her shared truths and the immense potential in further integration and cooperation (economic, political, strategic, academic, cultural) with China, Korea and Japan. In fact, it is happening as we speak.

nb0.jpg

kf_news11.jpg

2013-03-15.11.20.24-15.3.2013.7.jpg

lol Nihon, you gonna get bashed by @Viva_Viet, or @NiceGuy reborn, he truthly believe that Vietnam belong to sub-Mekon and has nothing to do with Greater east Asia, he is a TPP believer guy...please don't mess with him :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom