What's new

China Says 5 Jihadis Are Arrested in Beijing Attack

The most wanted terrorist in South Asia is an INDIAN MUSLIM called Dawood Ibrahim.

You can't blame Pakistan for the fact that your country is churning out extremists left and right, even senior Indian politicians like "Owaisi" openly threatened to kill all the Hindus in India.

And don't tell me the planner of the Mumbai attacks Abu Jundal was a Pakistani, he was born in Maharastra too, just like Dawood. Both pure Indian Muslims.

Since Indians think terrorism against China is justified, due to some "oppression" against Muslims, does that mean India deserved the Mumbai attacks for the massacre of tens of thousands of Muslims in Gujarat and Kashmir?
Nobody thinks terrorism against China is justified. If you are killing Salafis - my best wishes are with you. They are also Chinese citizens. When it comes to stamping out terror, we have a lot to learn from China.

I too was thinking the same when i read the news that people arrested and found knifes how else they have knifes they must be getting some external support.

You are just low IQ to the lowest judging the knives as symbols for the extent of CIA support!
Have you learnt the Uyghurs being detained at Guantanamo B? Have your learnt about who is R Kadeer?

Nobody thinks terrorism against China is justified. If you are killing Salafis - my best wishes are with you. They are also Chinese citizens. When it comes to stamping out terror, we have a lot to learn from China.

Yes the Indian members on this thread are justifying terrorist attacks, saying that Muslims are being "oppressed" in China:

3.) The attack is a result of the suppression of innocent Muslims by china and occupation of their land.

I won't be surprised if their all weather friend is supporting these oppressed souls who can't even practice their religious rituals in their own land.

Oppression of Muslims in China = Hanging a Chinese flag in a Mosque

Oppression of Muslims in India = Massacring tens of thousands of Muslims in Gujarat and Kashmir

So, according to their logic, what does India "deserve" for the massacre of tens of thousands of Muslims in Gujarat and Kashmir?

Yes the Indian members on this thread are justifying terrorist attacks, saying that Muslims are being "oppressed" in China:

Oppression of Muslims in India = Massacring tens of thousands of Muslims in Gujarat and Kashmir

So, according to their logic, what does India "deserve" for the massacre of tens of thousands of Muslims in Gujarat and Kashmir?
Just pulling your leg perhaps. You will face more of this type of terrorism. It does not depend much on what you do. The fact that you exist is enough reason. In your fight against terror - good luck.

I said that terrorists in China only had one time to do something, then will be died or be arrested, China is not a good place for terrorists such as Afghanistan or Russia, no chance to run away.
Since terrorists in China can't get weapons, all even someone see you take a big knife, he will call for police..

Only few hundred muslims died in Godhra along with hundreds of hindus

The who are killed by IA in Kashmir are terrorists; there are some civilian casualties too due to some reasons but all casualties are in thousands not hundreds of thousands and are sperad over more than 25 years.

I did not expect such wrong info from you CD.

Only few hundred muslims died in Godhra along with hundreds of hindus

The who are killed by IA in Kashmir are terrorists; there are some civilian casualties too due to some reasons but all casualties are in thousands not hundreds of thousands and are sperad over more than 25 years.

I did not expect such wrong info from you CD.

The info is correct, the estimates range from around 50 thousand to 100 thousand for Kashmiris killed.

Indians think Chinese "deserve" terrorist attacks for "oppressing Muslims" (i.e. hanging a Chinese flag in the Mosques).

So what do Indians "deserve" for massacring tens of thousands of Muslims in Gujarat and Kashmir?

Why?
By that logic, Muslims should give back the lands to the original inhabitants. Kashmir was Hindu before 15th century.. Whole of Pakistan was non-Muslim before 10th century..
Maybe next time you say something stupid like China is "occupying" the Uyghurs, first find out who was there first.

I thinks he is bashing those members who justify terrorist attacks on India saying India controls the Kashmir so India gets attacked.

You will here a completely different tone from these same people when such things happen in India. And these fake high IQs call us hypocrites.

How stupid. Suicide attack with his own mother and wife. This is unbelievable madness.

It is the Turks and Muslims that invaded the region later, not the other way around. While you're making baseless accusations, do give back Kashmir to Pakistan.

How can we "give back" Kashmir to Pakistan when it was not theirs in the first place, even Pakistan was created out of India. It is as stupid as saying give back China to Taiwan.

Last edited:
You are just low IQ to the lowest judging the knives as symbols for the extent of CIA support!
Have you learnt the Uyghurs being detained at Guantanamo B? Have your learnt about who is R Kadeer?

So you hight IQ tells you that if some Uyghurs are detained at Guantonamo CIA is helping them and as for R kadeer what did she do against China asking to respect humanrights is a crime in China and thats exactly see did ...as for your hight IQ ,if had known what I stands for in IQ ,and the I in your high IQ would have told you to question or verify what has been told to you,for that you dont need HIGH IQ anything above 0 will do.do you know when you call bots have I in your IQ.other wise they are called good programed bots.

Oh those poor souls!

Oppressed poor souls, who can't even keep fast during Ramadan, and their holy mosques are violated by hanging chinese flags inside it.

No wonder you Indians massacre them in Gujarat and Kashmir by the tens of thousands, f*cking hypocrites.

Gujrat was a communal violence sparked by Godhra incident where people from both communities died. I wonder how han chinese would have reacted if a train full of them were burnt alive.

Kashmir unrest is created by foreign terrorists, china would have reacted in the same manner in such situation.

I bet those "poor souls" who slaughtered Indians in Mumbai time and time again were also oppressed. According to the Hindu... Indian Muslims can't even rent a house in their own national capital, Delhi. And let's not talk about Dalits who are forced to sh*t all over the floor for their caste-loving friends.

Nonsense, it has been clearly proved and accepted by Pakistan's PM that Mumbai attack was done by terrorists from Pakistan.
And who told you that Muslims can't rent a house in Delhi? They do live in Delhi like they live everywhere else in India.

According to your sick logic, all the terrorists who kill Indians were also oppressed and therefore justified in their attacks.

I didn't say terrorism is justified, but i am saying that you are getting to taste what you support. It is well documented that terrorists in north-east in India get full support from China, so are Maoists in India.

And show your IQ to those who would buy your fake claims. China has recently made some money and suddenly they have very high IQ, what they were doing with their high IQ for so long? All nonsense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom