What's new

China Says 5 Jihadis Are Arrested in Beijing Attack

So you hight IQ tells you that if some Uyghurs are detained at Guantonamo CIA is helping them and as for R kadeer what did she do against China asking to respect humanrights is a crime in China and thats exactly see did ...as for your hight IQ ,if had known what I stands for in IQ ,and the I in your high IQ would have told you to question or verify what has been told to you,for that you dont need HIGH IQ anything above 0 will do.do you know when you call bots have I in your IQ.other wise they are called good programed bots.

listen up low IQ bot:

you fail to connect the uyghur terrorists and kaddeer's impacts on China

We have better human rights practice than you the cheerleading low IQs from a failed state!

listen up low IQ bot:

you fail to connect the uyghur terrorists and kaddeer's impacts on China

We have better human rights practice than you the cheerleading low IQs from a failed state!

To,
My Dear No IQ bot,
Hope you are doing fine ,i completely understand and connected uyghur terrorists and R.kadeer ,by the way what did they ask , did they want to over throw the govt or did they ask for seperate country..... All they asked was for few basic rights for that they dont need outside support.if they are terrorist what do you call people who explode bombs and want to throw the govt out or want to seperate country.
i know i know ,everyone knows you have better human rights record :D...have you ever wonderd why your country spends more money on internal security than your defence..then again who am i talking to ,one with hight IQ but with a silent I.

Take care

With regards,
Your's
Low IQ bot

Last edited:
To,
My Dear No IQ bot,
Hope you are doing fine ,i completely understand and connected uyghur terrorists and R.kadeer ,by the way what did they ask , did they want to over throw the govt or did they ask for seperate country..... All they asked was for few basic rights for that they dont need outside support.if they are terrorist what do you call people who explode bombs and want to throw the govt out or want to seperate country.

low IQ listen up:

they are free to practise their religion
they are free to go to mecca
they are free to live under China rules
they are forbidden to instigate secession activities inside of China
they will be penalised for terrorists activities

Get these? Low IQ from a failed state - india?

i know i know ,everyone knows you have better human rights record :D...have you ever wonderd why your country spends more money on internal security than your defence..then again who am i talking to ,one with hight IQ but with a silent I.

Listen up again:

Of course much better than failed state india where the dead are not getting their last dignity, where women kids are terrorised everyday after dark, where Bangladeshis are shot at the borders ..

Take care

With regards,
Your bot with low IQ

STFU!

lowest IQ from a failed state!

low IQ listen up:

they are free to practise their religion
they are free to go to mecca
they are free to live under China rules
they are forbidden to instigate secession activities inside of China
they will be penalised for terrorists activities

Get these? Low IQ from a failed state - india?

Listen up again:

Of course much better than failed state india where the dead are not getting their last dignity, where women kids are terrorised everyday after dark, where Bangladeshis are shot at the borders ..

STFU!

lowest IQ from a failed state!

:D :D ok i am be back in few min with the reply to all your high IQ with a silent I points.just have to go out of the office for few mins.:D :D

just fog off! low iq from a failed state!

Do you want to get banned for posting offtopic posts wait for my reply for your above post.dont prove me right when i say high IQ with silent I...by replying to this now :D :D

Thank god! This put a smile on my face knowing Jihadist is stalking India.

Actually it is other way around...they are stalking you guys now. We have bore the brunt their attacks for a decade since 1989. We just got some reprieve when this war on terror started in Pakistan and Afghanistan. It is better to fight together and crush these jihadists before it consumes you.

Good news that they are arrested ,

Considering the iron hand with China punishes the terrorists , they will most probably be executed .

A dead terrorist is the only good terrorist .

Why?
By that logic, Muslims should give back the lands to the original inhabitants. Kashmir was Hindu before 15th century.. Whole of Pakistan was non-Muslim before 10th century..

By that logic, no one would have a place to live on earth. Once land is taken in a war it's yours. And once the majority convert to your culture or your religion, it's that culture or religions land until the process repeats.

Why?
By that logic, Muslims should give back the lands to the original inhabitants. Kashmir was Hindu before 15th century.. Whole of Pakistan was non-Muslim before 10th century..

By that logic, the Indians that invaded "India" and claim to be Aryans get the hell out of India and return the land to the original Australoids.

How can we "give back" Kashmir to Pakistan when it was not theirs in the first place, even Pakistan was created out of India. It is as stupid as saying give back China to Taiwan.

You should learn more about the China/Taiwan relationship before you make that comparison. And its the US position for more than 20 years.

Anybody have ideas how to deal with the fools who believe that the killing of civilians can bring them to heaven?

Now the Chinese are learning that Jihadi minded Pakistan is no friend of anybody. They will train anybody in sabotage, death and civil destruction.

Have the Chinese asked this question from their Pakistani friends that how the explosives training was imparted to the Chinese terrorists. If they have not, wait a bit. Let more civil sabotage acts occur in China and then they would learn better.

Innocent??? What type of idiot will say that???

Since you are among those bastards who are with terrorists, why don't you join their causes???

We would like to send you to fast track to hell with your virgins.

1.) china does not believe in the friendship for ur knowledge china was friend with Libya and gadaffi but china allowed Libya to be looted and the gadaffi killed.

2.) china only sees its profits.

3.) The attack is a result of the suppression of innocent Muslims by china and occupation of their land.

Like I said before this is just a trailer... 5 years from now you will start witnessing serial blasts, pyjama guys blowing themselves in China. China will pay hard for sure. You're the only country till now unaffected by these Jihadis.

Back
Top Bottom