What's new

China Says 5 Jihadis Are Arrested in Beijing Attack

So the sowdi funded, cia trained etim is now preparing bombings in Beijing. just yesterday they were in Syria getting trained. I wonder what Chinese high command thinks about this.

Turks invaded the region in the 6th century, while we had established our presence there by 108BC. I know you are retarded and can't understand chronological event, but don't flaunt your stupidity.
Come on man ...... dont show your IQ level
Muslims invaded Kashmir in 11th century
So if according to you if Kashmir belongs to Pakistan then same logic applies to your uyghurstan

As much as the Indians wish it, this isolated terrorist incident will remain an isolated terrorist incident. It will not adversely affect China's relations with friendly Muslim countries.

Yes he is. But you and Pakistanis don't seem to have the same opinion about terrorists when India is at the receiving end.

I understand friendship is indeed sometimes taller and deeper than religion.

He sounds like a Sikh pretending to be a Muslim! :lol:

Anyhow, I despise terrorists in whatever form. Be it in India, China or America. I don't respect cowards. They wanna fight? Go fight the army instead of killing random bystanders.

As much as the Indians wish it, this isolated terrorist incident will remain an isolated terrorist incident. It will not adversely affect China's relations with friendly Muslim countries.

That depend on the Muslim opinions about the event. Whatever they saw it as heroic act or a terrorist act.

If China can allow Islam to be practiced in their territory, I also demanding that China also have a right to ask any Muslims countries around the world to allow Buddhism and Taoism to be practiced in their countries too.

If not, then this is a good news. May be China and Muslims countries can arrange a mutual agreement to allow Muslims countries to ban Buddhism and Taoism practice in their countries. And China can ban Islam too.

Uighurs and Hui will be converted or leave. China can also accept any Buddhist and Taoist followers from Muslim countries as well.

There will be peace. No more religious conflict between us. A win-win solution.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom