What's new

China Sails Warships Near Guam in Warning to U.S. Over Taiwan

I have explained to you that Ma Yun was seen as a threat to the party state, not necessarily to the people.

Ma Yun was not given a platform to speak freely.

People are not given a platform to speak freely.

Hence, your argument of Ma Yun not having people's support is moot.

You toe the party state line, and trying to market it as something desirable, or desired by free people.

Party state legitimacy is based on unfreedoms, not on freedoms.

Yes, in the West, you can see pro-China and Russia voices, detracting from the party-in-power line. They can criticize the Democratic Party. Perhaps this will scare you off, they can even wish and work to dethrone the party in power in next elections.
To you American fanboy, any one disagrees with you on China is toeing the party line, a commie bot, where is your freedom of expression. Dont give me bullcrap, when Trump was in power, no one in mainstream media dared to criticize the lunatic, literally all media in the west were lapdogs, I knew becos I live there.

You can see in the last years/months/¿days? Iran terrorizing American bases in Iraq/Syria and USA doing nothing about that.

If it's not appear in American massmedia, then it doesnt exist for most of common American people.
Well, I seems to remember it was the US who shot down an Iranian jet in 89.

Iran is not really a power for US to do anything, in fact, they are on the edge now at their own domestic issue, maybe Iran should solve that before playing with the big dog. And lol the same argument you can use it in Russia, until 300 of their "Wagner" troop was slaughtered by the American in a single battle.

To you American fanboy, any one disagrees with you on China is toeing the party line, a commie bot, where is your freedom of expression. Dont give me bullcrap, when Trump was in power, no one in mainstream media dared to criticize the lunatic, literally all media in the west were lapdogs, I knew becos I live there.
WTF are you talking about? Trump got impeached with help from the mainstream media. You may have lived in North America, but it seems you know jackshid about US.

WTF are you talking about? Trump got impeached with help from the mainstream media. You may have lived in North America, but it seems you know jackshid about US.
I mean on his lunatic polices on China, all media in US are silent or lapdogs that never dared to bark. The US congress impeached him. Dont give me BS.

I mean on his lunatic polices on China, all media in US are silent or lapdogs that never dared to bark. The US congress impeached him. Dont give me BS.
I do not need to give you BS. You are spewing enough for the entire forum.

I do not need to give you BS. You are spewing enough for the entire forum.
Thats what you Vietnamese PDFers doing all the time, giving loads of BS relating to China.

Last edited:
Have you seen the Iranians launching ballistic missiles right now? Could have done it right now and expect no American response. Like kill couple of thousand and Biden may retreat. Why doesn't Iran do it?
And what is the goal for Iran of kill 2k people? They harass American bases in ME to blackmail USA and get fresh dollars in Iran Deal.

Well, I seems to remember it was the US who shot down an Iranian jet in 89.

Iran is not really a power for US to do anything, in fact, they are on the edge now at their own domestic issue, maybe Iran should solve that before playing with the big dog. And lol the same argument you can use it in Russia, until 300 of their "Wagner" troop was slaughtered by the American in a single battle.
Human brain works with concepts, ideas. USA is a concept.

But the people who taken decisions in USA state in 1940s is absolute different than from 1980s, than from now.

You can't compare the average white American man of 1940s (one wife in his entire life, married and with children when they were 20 years old) and the average decadent scum Western man of 2020 (money is all that matters).

And as I said, it's my opinion, but I think all changed with Obama in USA state, they lost their little amount of humanity when Bush went out.

Last edited:
No you have it wrong. He’s saying that the Chinese hate you (Indians) more than Pakistanis hate Indians. Trust me, it's how it's properly expressed.
That's a possible interpretation. Although the proper way to express that unambiguously would be "Chinese nationalists hate you more than Pakistanis do."

And what is the goal for Iran of kill 2k people? They harass American bases in ME to blackmail USA and get fresh dollars in Iran Deal.
Their goal is to get American forces out of the region and assume dominance of the ME. Not to so call blackmail USA.

Their goal is to get American forces out of the region and assume dominance of the ME. Not to so call blackmail USA.
It's a risky big bet for Iran. And it's not only USA related, it's GCC related too.

But terrorize American military bases in ME is free to Iran.

Everytime Iran harass Americans in ME they have nothing to lost and maybe something to win through blackmail, since 2015 Iran Deal, Iran can get Western money through extortion and blackmail.

Iran have nothing to be afraid, even the Soleimani killing I think it was something good to Iran elite.

Soleimani killing was to Iran elite like Che Guevara killing to Cuban elite decades ago: something good. Because they give them a martyr, and they stopped a uncontrollable man.

It's a risky big bet for Iran. And it's not only USA related, it's GCC related too.

But terrorize American military bases in ME is free to Iran.

Everytime Iran harass Americans in ME they have nothing to lost and maybe something to win through blackmail, since 2015 Iran Deal, Iran can get Western money through extortion and blackmail.

Iran have nothing to be afraid, even the Soleimani killing I think it was something good to Iran elite.

Soleimani killing was to Iran elite like Che Guevara killing to Cuban elite decades ago: something good. Because they give them a martyr, and they stopped a uncontrollable man.
They have a lot to lose hence why Iran has yet to lob massive amounts of missiles towards U.S. bases all over ME. They would fire on Kurds or someone else but not on the U.S. Not since the death of Soleimani.

USN Ohio Class Sub armed with 20 ICBM's lurking around Pacific oceans, which can devastate any country on a moment notice. World needs peace, specially after so much death from Covid, lets not talk about war when there is one already raging in the Europe & China
Did you mean piece or pi$$, unfortunately no word peace in the vocab of colonialists.

Back
Top Bottom