What's new

China’s Wen warns “outside forces” off sea dispute

Our military is already very useful occupying "your Paracel islands" and our coast guard is very useful patrolling "your EEZ." We extract all your natural resources together with your corrupt government and we don't even hire Vietnamese workers. Anytime Vietnam wants to be bombed into the stone age, let us know and we can arrange.
Your coast guard got chased like dogs by our coast guards, whenever we catch up to you guys, we ram you and the best that you can do is go after our fisherman boats, what a low lifes. And you guys did not extract any resources in Viet Nam. We hire you as contractors to build the plants so you guys should be thankful that we provide jobs for your starving population.

If you guys want Viet Nam to teach you guys another lesson and show the world you guys are nothing but an average Joe military, come fly your junks into our airspace and we are happy to have our live practice lessons; you have been "invited" or ........warned.

Yes, China already "occupied Paracel Islands". How long China can be able keep its that is a problems, no one will guaranteed for China even though by itself. More likely, China as a keeper Paracel Islands for Vietnam in the other side of view.
Hahahaha

Yes, we will let you know when are ready to give it back to you.

Your coast guard got chased like dogs by our coast guards, whenever we catch up to you guys, we ram you and the best that you can do is go after our fisherman boats, what a low lifes. And you guys did not extract any resources in Viet Nam. We hire you as contractors to build the plants so you guys should be thankful that we provide jobs for your starving population.

If you guys want Viet Nam to teach you guys another lesson and show the world you guys are nothing but an average Joe military, come fly your junks into our airspace and we are happy to have our live practice lessons; you have been "invited" or ........warned.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Your puny ships can't even stop us from patrolling "your EEZ." Why don't you try to fire a shot, then? Or are you scared of being bombed into the stone age again?

Hahahaha

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Your puny ships can't even stop us from patrolling "your EEZ." Why don't you try to fire a shot, then? Or are you scared of being bombed into the stone age again?
We ram your coast guard and you did not do jack, what's the matter? Come and try to bomb us if you can; we're so scared of turning you into a below average Joe military. LOL

Hahahaha

The truth is, Viet Nam can takes back that Island has been "occupied by China" at anytime, but Viet Nam can not keep it as safe it right now due to the lagging of VN Navy. Once its said and done, we take it back at all cost. Remember, from Viet Nam shores to Paracel Island is not far more than yours. Viet Nam never gives up to China and that a fact, just wait and see.

We ram your coast guard and you did not do jack, what's the matter? Come and try to bomb us if you can; we're so scared of turning you into a below average Joe military. LOL

We all know we can't rely on China made products. I mean, it backfires ;) you get my drift?

SinoChallenger, wanna be friends?

Great going China..you're creating a great Global Image...CPC seems firm that it will take China down to the well..

BTW,another warning..
is-yawning-contagious04.jpg

The truth is, Viet Nam can takes back that Island has been "occupied by China" at anytime, but Viet Nam can not keep it as safe it right now due to the lagging of VN Navy. Once its said and done, we take it back at all cost. Remember, from Viet Nam shores to Paracel Island is not far more than yours. Viet Nam never gives up to China and that a fact, just wait and see.
:woot: Is this how they brainwash you in Vietnam? We'll let you know when we are ready to give Paracels back to you!

Meanwhile, we're patrolling the Spratlys and harassing your fisherman. Feel that thick rope around your skinny little necks?

:woot: Is this how they brainwash you in Vietnam? We'll let you know when we are ready to give Paracels back to you!

Meanwhile, we're patrolling the Spratlys and harassing your fisherman. Feel that thick rope around your skinny little necks?

Well, no biggy and good to know. Besides, harassed fisherman, what else China could do? Thanks for helping me that you are convicted the crimes of China Navy. Your world is more power than my at this time because you are Chinese.

Now, you can go back to the topic.

We need to see bombs being drop in vietnam, gunshots and bullets flying. Just a few scratches does not mean anything to us. Please come, you're welcome to. When I said you're welcome to invade, you don't need our invitation. Entertain us SinoChallenger. Please.

We need to see bombs being drop in vietnam, gunshots and bullets flying. Just a few scratches does not mean anything to us. Please come, you're welcome to. When I said you're welcome to invade, you don't need our invitation. Entertain us SinoChallenger. Please.

its time india and vietnam should boost their defence ties....it will good for both....

i thought you guys don't get along with non-democratic communist country.

They are racists. They hate anything Chinese. That's OK with us, because they keep themselves in deep ignorance while we use their country literally as a dump site for toxic waste.

They are racists. They hate anything Chinese. That's OK with us, because they keep themselves in deep ignorance while we use their country literally as a dump site for toxic waste.

I think you were confused China vs Chinese. No one hates Chinese, I had so many Chinese friends they are nice and easy to get along with. But I realy hate China goverment due to its brainwashed Chinese people and turns them as a killing machines.

Ever since I joint in this PDF, I saw some Chinese are very arrgressive and racist to the people based on they respond to members. The ways their acted could make me think they are very young and still live in mainland. Like you said, I don't blame them I just blame China gov makes them like that.

OK, I'm done here. I let you all back to topic.

Back
Top Bottom