What's new

China’s Wen warns “outside forces” off sea dispute

I think you were confused China vs Chinese. No one hates Chinese, I had so many Chinese friends they are nice and easy to get along with. But I realy hate China goverment due to its brainwashed Chinese people and turns them as a killing machines.

Ever since I joint in this PDF, I saw some Chinese are very arrgressive and racist to the people based on they respond to members. The ways their acted could make me think they are very young and still live in mainland. Like you said, I don't blame them I just blame China gov makes them like that.

OK, I'm done here. I let you all back to topic.

I was wondering the same thing. There are alot of Vietnamese elites that study in China, and stay behind to work in China for a while before going back to Vietnam. They are just normal people. But on the internet, many Vietnamese are very arrogant and racist.

I blame the Vietnamese government, because it is trying to divert your attention from its own failures like 22% inflation, bankruptcy of major state owned corporations like Vinashin, illegal immigration outwards, and a huge black market dealing in USD, the currency of a country that has killed 4 million Vietnamese. To do this it is reinstating the military and racial culture in Vietnam, like the Nazis and Fascists.

I was wondering the same thing. There are alot of Vietnamese elites that study in China, and stay behind to work in China for a while before going back to Vietnam. They are just normal people. But on the internet, many Vietnamese are very arrogant and racist.

I blame the Vietnamese government, because it is trying to divert your attention from its own failures like 22% inflation, bankruptcy of major state owned corporations like Vinashin, illegal immigration outwards, and a huge black market dealing in USD, the currency of a country that has killed 4 million Vietnamese. To do this it is reinstating the military and racial culture in Vietnam, like the Nazis and Fascists.
Don't blame my Govt. bcz we never let any one rob our territories no matter who and how strong they are , I'm very nice to all Chinese I meet , but I attend the protest against China invasion too.

A-BIEU-TINH-CHONG-TQ-2F.JPG

alright boys, break it up. Can't we all just get along?

china is playing dangerous game.it is using pak against india .but pak should aware of china..china gives more tension to india .But one day will come "china would face india's game.that time will be a bad period of china.at that time china will difficult to survive.

JAI IND-PAK

Before you could blame Vietnam's gov look at china's gov first:

Corruption chinese gov's officers have been taken from china to west 120 bill of US$.
Violences and demonstrations widespread in china.
Uprising in Tibetan and Xinjiang for independent, against race discrimination, immigrant of Han chinese.
Tragic accidents by low quality bullet train and Metro system.
and more...

Before you could blame Vietnam's gov look at china's gov first:

Corruption chinese gov's officers have been taken from china to west 120 bill of US$.
Violences and demonstrations widespread in china.
Uprising in Tibetan and Xinjiang for independent, against race discrimination, immigrant of Han chinese.
Tragic accidents by low quality bullet train and Metro system.
and more...

It's pointless to argue with these Chinese because they have never been in a serious war before; therefore, they have never taste the pain and suffering of war. It's like hiring someone who has no practical experiece whatsoever and he thinks he knows it all. If they are going to invade, we will be ready to welcome them and teach them the meaning of war.

Don't blame my Govt. bcz we never let any one rob our territories no matter who and how strong they are , I'm very nice to all Chinese I meet , but I attend the protest against China invasion too.
LOL..... so obviously then you don't own the Paracels or Spratlys because we took them.

Crappy economy

Indian economy: A tale of robust growth

[
starving population

[
Military Power

so, ya we can kick ur *** whenever we want.

at least we are not ashamed of showing our real flag

Dude I don't read Propaganda BullSh*t that you had congure up. I read and educate myself with facts. You should do the same but I can understand that it is difficult in India since India only produce Fan-boy soldiers whos wet dream psychological brain damage idea is to invade Pakistan and nuke China and believes in delusional of how rich India is.
Dude please keep your green eyes of envy to yourself. Pakistan and China are not in your class.
As for showing "our real flag" I'll be tooo embassess to flag the Indain flag,

Lost to pakistan (3 wars total)
Lost To China (Back in the 60s)
Lost Siri LAnka

Whats next lost to poverty because you too concentrated on an arm race that you can't afford unlike the countries mentioned above.

When will you guys come to claim it? gotta get some popcorn and soda.

Islands belong to Vietnam. Vietnam's Nguyen Kingdom has been made official Administration hundreds year ago. China has illegal occupied it from 1956 by force.
China have to give back to Vietnam.

Back
Top Bottom