What's new

China’s Wen warns “outside forces” off sea dispute

If you are warned by the Chinese, congratualations. The Chinese will give you free money soon. You know what I am saying?
Proud to be warned by the Chinese.

Even with that, there is still a slight chance that the Chinese remains their silence. After all, friendship and stability is above all. You know what I am saying? I have no idea how the Chinese would deal with their would be 30 million bachelor problem. But to the Chinese, it's probably not a problem, never under-estimate the clever Chinese, their maybe plans to turn that 30 million males into monks. You never know those Chinese.
Didn't the conquerors from Central Asia like Timur have a good time with the aboriginal hindu population in ancient india? Do you know the meaning of "Hindu Kush'? Maybe the next generation of indians will be Chinese speaking and have paternal Chinese lineage.

Many think that the world is owned by just a few, well these guys have another dimension to add to it, it seems the world is owned just by them. When they have all reasons and take all the privilege to explore Indian Ocean, I wonder how its hard for them to sit on the seat they crowned?

You are bluffing, you don't have it in you to use them. You know what I am saying?
Alright.... you are right.... we can only bluff and no action.... here, accept our surrender

wikabb.jpg

Alright.... you are right.... we can only bluff and no action.... here, accept our surrender

wikabb.jpg
Well, the goal is not to make you surrender. Rather to make sure you as the only major nuclear power, got screwed everyday. You stand out, man. You stand out. You know what I am saying? Are you enjoying this special status?

Well, the goal is not to make you surrender. Rather to make sure you as the only major nuclear power, got screwed everyday. You stand out, man. You stand out. You know what I am saying? Are you enjoying this special status?
The only people getting screwed are the hundreds of millions of poor starving in India. China is getting bigger and more bigger! Our growing power crushes India's ambitions.

J-20_2001b.jpg

Know what I'm saying?

I dont know about real war .... but there is an open attack going on in this thread by warmongers

Before I came here, I never knew India hate China. From what I see Indian and Chinese get a long fine in the real world.

Well China has a no first use policy. China would probably never use nuke on India territory, as there is really no point.

India is militarily no threat to us, so why we would have to use the nukes against them?

The only people getting screwed are the hundreds of millions of poor starving in India. China is getting bigger and more bigger! Our growing power crushes India's ambitions.

J-20_2001b.jpg

Know what I'm saying?

When you Have that we will have this

images

Know what i am saying

Hello? You have your land in Indian control, does that sound a bell? If you don't want it, tell the Indians, OK? Or, take it back. You know what I am saying?

aerospace engineer was r8 over this, what kind of Qatari would concern Chinese defense affairs??

Hello? You have your land in Indian control, does that sound a bell? If you don't want it, tell the Indians, OK? Or, take it back. You know what I am saying?

Not for now, as long as US is still existing, so we won't let them to take this opportunity and to backstab us. :azn:

Better to enjoy your OWS Jasmine Revolution right now. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom