What's new

China’s third confrontation with India’s border build-up

do they Indian own anything ? India was a gift by the British and Ladakh was Tibet which was under British control, same applies to the NE states e.g Nagaland which should either belong to Myanmar or China . Indians need to thank the British for giving them an identity

Any link.. Or U just posting somthing irrelevant ideas of you R mind.. You R changing whole history of India.. And who told you India is gift by British.. We fought for it and we got independance from them..
get your concept clear first or provide some link about what you write

I had opined earlier that the needling was because of the infrastructure build up and re-activation of various ALGs...here it is from Ajai Shukla...Prasun Sengupta has mentioned the same thing...

In my opinion we need to hunker down..absorb such needling without escalating towards hostilities..let the GOI, MEA and MOD understand that we do not want "deliverables"..we do not want them to save face nor try and operate under the pretext of "saving the honor of the nation".

We learnt a harsh lesson in logistics and acclimatization in 62. Let us not ditch that for low hanging fruits.

If we accept the Draft put in by China then it shall be a turn for the worse.

Hunker down and continue with the infrastructural projects. Finish the raising of the mountain strike corps and armoured brigade in the NE and the addition of the armoured brigade to 14th Corps in Ladakh so as to bring the armoured strength up to a division up there.
@arp2041 @Ayush @samantk @Abingdonboy @kurup @Koovie @KRAIT @Capt.Popeye @S-DUCT @sancho @third eye @Joe Shearer

agreed...............

Last edited by a moderator:
India don't has policy like the west. The way if one is Muslim then he should not be viewed as a terrorist, Similarly if I don't like a person, doesn't mean I hate the entire community.

Moreover in India you will find people from every religion,caste, creed & community.We Indians have love for each other and share brotherhood feeling between us. Thus we can never hate any religion or community.

And to answer former part of your post. Kashmir is ours. A large part of it is illegally occupied by Pakistan and as far as Tibet is concerned, we still view it as a separate and independent nation. We just wanna state that China's claim of Tibet is irrational.

funny thing is you do bully the region like us bullies the world and yet you say these kinds of stuff

entire?how do you dare say such a word when part of Tibet(south Tibet) has been occupied by your country for decades and in another part you are tenting and crying heavily!

Oh please, who are you trying to fool!! ??

so kashmir was not yours but pakistan claim it so you want it and tibet was seprate country china claim it so it is rightfully your land what a phathatic mind of indian is

The difference is Pakistan and China are the occupant forces not India. Tibet was a free country and china occupied it. Kashmir was an independent country and when Pakistan tried to occupy it, the then king of Kashmir handed it over to India. You cannot deny it.

I hope I have corrected your history and you dare get personal with me kid, you might not enjoy it every time.

Oh please, who are you trying to fool!! ??

The difference is Pakistan and China are the occupant forces not India. Tibet was a free country and china occupied it. Kashmir was an independent country and when Pakistan tried to occupy it, the then king of Kashmir handed it over to India. You cannot deny it.

I hope I have corrected your history and you dare get personal with me kid, you might not enjoy it every time.

lol so where did you came from tibets king handed over tibet to india also and like you guys didnt ocupy hyderabad didnt you ?

lol so where did you came from tibets king handed over tibet to india also and like you guys didnt ocupy hyderabad didnt you ?

I never said that.. Read my post once again. And about Hyderabad, after the nizam was defeated, he formally signed the Instrument of Accession and with full honor was he made the Princely Governor of the entire state.

ask me one question:why are their more tibetain residents than other ethnics in south Tibet even after decades under India control?

So thats your problem. They dont look like the rest of Indians. How funny.

Technically Ladakh was never a part of India. China does have a moral and ethical obligation to free that illegally occupied region from India, IF indeed china violated the LAC. :coffee:
Technically Bangladesh was never part of Bangladesh. Not even of Muslims.

So if India wants, it can have its ancient territory.

So, don't talk about legality and ownership. You don't own anything.

Technically Bangladesh was never part of Bangladesh. Not even of Muslims.

So if India wants, it can have its ancient territory.

So, don't talk about legality and ownership. You don't own anything.

U have a pretty late reaction time. Did U just woke under the kind hearted chinese embrace. Talking of legality, something that never existed before 60 years technically can not have any legal claim or ownership. I am implying the bolded word in your post. :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom