What's new

China’s New Naval Electronic Surveillance Ship Launched in Shanghai

Its because some Indians like you do boast too much. People boast for two reasons, to bluff their opponent and too delude themselves. You guys fall into the 2nd category. wake up to reality.

I dont want your certificate whether i boast or not..I dont have any delution about my country..Unlike you i very well live in my country and i know what are the current problems of my country and where it strengths lies..There are two kind people in the world one who are experts and other who thinks they are experts but in reality they are more stupid than any other person..you fall in the second category..Now stop telling us what we are and what will happen to us if you dont know anything about us..

The reason why the USSR collapsed was not merely about the economy but about the fact that the Soviets had a first rate military but third rate everything else. Whereas for US, it is pretty much the other way around. The US military depends on civilian innovations before adoption of new technology for military purposes. That is why so many defectors were shocked at how the average American civilians live compared to Soviet citizens, aside from having much more political freedoms. If China want to surpass US in every way, unbelievably enough, China will have to become more like US. When that happens, we win -- again.
people's life in China is better and better, so is India. I don't think the US economic mode is better than China or India, since it is based high debts and low deposits and will cause a high financial risk.The population of China or India is 4-5 times of US, this means if the gdp per person reaches one fouth of US , our economic will surpass US

Last edited:
Its because some Indians like you do boast too much. People boast for two reasons, to bluff their opponent and too delude themselves. You guys fall into the 2nd category. wake up to reality.

Then i guess it would be up to India to make the Illusion reality. Its well within our reach.
And it would not be the first time in history that such things have come to pass.

Then i guess it would be up to India to make the Illusion reality. Its well within our reach.
And it would not be the first time in history that such things have come to pass.

What illusion are you talking about? Can you be more specific? I have trouble understanding you as this conversation is totally off the topic of this thread.

people's life in China is better and better, so is India. I don't think the US economic mode is better than China or India, since it is based high debts and low deposits and will cause a high financial risk.The population of China or India is 4-5 times of US, this means if the gdp per person reaches one fouth of US , our economic will surpass US

So this means that if China's GDP equals or doubles that of the US. Chinese are still relatively poor. But its good to focus on advancing instead of comparing.

The reason why the USSR collapsed was not merely about the economy but about the fact that the Soviets had a first rate military but third rate everything else. Whereas for US, it is pretty much the other way around. The US military depends on civilian innovations before adoption of new technology for military purposes. That is why so many defectors were shocked at how the average American civilians live compared to Soviet citizens, aside from having much more political freedoms. If China want to surpass US in every way, unbelievably enough, China will have to become more like US. When that happens, we win -- again.
Industries in China and India are more sounded than USSR. In China we develop primary industry, heavy and light industry, service industry, all with the first rate. Chinese industry structure is healthier than USSR. So China and India will not be the next USSR.
:china:

What illusion are you talking about? Can you be more specific? I have trouble understanding you as this conversation is totally off the topic of this thread.

Ya as if this thread has been on topic for the last 2 pages.

anyway.

you say we delude our self on may things. The Illusion's we cast upon ourselves. I meant those. what else can be said about all of them in just two lines.

Ya as if this thread has been on topic for the last 2 pages.

anyway.

you say we delude our self on may things. The Illusion's we cast upon ourselves. I meant those. what else can be said about all of them in just two lines.

Different people have different dilutions. YOu can just pick an instance and they are all good.

Industries in China and India are more sounded than USSR. In China we develop primary industry, heavy and light industry, service industry, all with the first rate. Chinese industry structure is healthier than USSR. So China and India will not be the next USSR.

I do not know whether you guys in China can have access to youtube videos. If you have then see this:

Last edited by a moderator:
Long Live China... Future Super power (Not India)...The Red Dragon will over come any challenges... Time will tell might of china...
I Love China and I love Pakistan:pakistan::china::pakistan::china::pakistan::smitten:

Thank you! Pakistani brother!
Pakistan and China are best friends!
We'll try our best to support Pakistan development !
Pakistani and Chinese will have a better life!
:china::pakistan:

So, you take a clip from a Hollywood movie about a man going to India to train call center operators.

And post in on this thread why ?

Just to say that present day China is the new destination spot for the global mercantile community.

Sorry but I can't see the videos. :cheesy:

Do not be upset brother. You can have access to the item mentioned below.

You know what Will Durant told about China in his famous classic The Story of Civilization.

This is from Wikipedia:

The Far East
The Age of the Philosophers
The Age of the Poets
The Age of the Artists
The People and the State
Revolution and Renewal

On China in 1935: “No victory of arms, or tyranny of alien finance, can long suppress a nation so rich in resources and vitality. The invader will lose funds or patience before the loins of China will lose virility; within a century China will have absorbed and civilized her conquerors, and will have learned all the technique of what transiently bears the name of modern industry; roads and communications will give her unity, economy and thrift will give her funds, and a strong government will give her order and peace.” (p.823)

The Story of Civilization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Though foreign financial institutions will set up bases in China, but they will never be able to weaken China's economy.

If any power invades China in anyway, the power will eventually end up becoming a Chinese itself. It seems Durant's insight was 100% correct. He received the Pulitzer Prize for General Nonfiction in 1968 and the Presidential Medal of Freedom in 1977.

Do not be upset brother. You can have access to the item mentioned below.

You know what Will Durant told about China in his famous classic The Story of Civilization.

This is from Wikipedia:

The Far East
The Age of the Philosophers
The Age of the Poets
The Age of the Artists
The People and the State
Revolution and Renewal

On China in 1935: “No victory of arms, or tyranny of alien finance, can long suppress a nation so rich in resources and vitality. The invader will lose funds or patience before the loins of China will lose virility; within a century China will have absorbed and civilized her conquerors, and will have learned all the technique of what transiently bears the name of modern industry; roads and communications will give her unity, economy and thrift will give her funds, and a strong government will give her order and peace.” (p.823)

The Story of Civilization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Though foreign financial institutions will set up bases in China, but they will never be able to weaken China's economy.

If any power invades China in anyway, the power will eventually end up becoming a Chinese itself. It seems Durant's insight was 100% correct. He received the Pulitzer Prize for General Nonfiction in 1968 and the Presidential Medal of Freedom in 1977.

Thank you for your information!
China has the confidence to overcome any difficulty!
:cheers:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom