What's new

China’s e-passport maps irk neighbours

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I see from your words is nothing but lots of subjective assertions made from your own narrow perspective. Nothing but your deductions are CHILDISH. You think you are way smarter than Chinese politicians and you can judge their decision as "bad move" "childish"? That's why I said you westerner can never understand eastern wisdom, explain those strategical viewpoints from our perspective to you is just a waste of time. Don't take yourself too serious just because you have some political diploma from boulder, it's not Harvard after all!
Besides, I'll remind you don't treat it as an independent issue, combine it with other movements made by China recently, you'll see who is childish!
The trash talk started from you yourself Mr. Know all!

So, in the end, you offer no answer to my question excepot keep calling me childish. And reflecting i only have a Political Science Degree in CU Boulder.

I just ask you one question, how does this map roll help Chinese case on the claim?? Simple question and answer.

Let me recap

What I see from your words is nothing but lots of subjective assertions made from your own narrow perspective

First sentence offer nothing as you pointing out my subjective (How subjective is my assessment)

Nothing but your deductions are CHILDISH

Okay, i'll bite, how childish am I??

You think you are way smarter than Chinese politicians and you can judge their decision as "bad move" "childish"?

Rehtorical question, of course i think Chinese act is Childish or else i would not say it

That's why I said you westerner can never understand eastern wisdom, explain those strategical viewpoints from our perspective to you is just a waste of time. "?

You claim there are "strategical viewpoints" but refuse to say what because it is wasting your time (Well, i don't see how that waste your time as you already typed 4 sentence that did not say anything)

Don't take yourself too serious just because you have some political diploma from boulder, it's not Harvard after all!

Lol what's my education background have to do with this agrument, i have my right to say anything i believe it's right, if you want to take education into account, what's yours? Yale? Harvard? NYU?

Or is it only people who have gone to harvard are allow to comment on this post??

Besides, I'll remind you don't treat it as an independent issue, combine it with other movements made by China recently, you'll see who is childish!

So, lol what movement in China recently, how childish am i if i did not take them into account? There are nothing doing in China, unless you can specifically name me something or some movement, i don't see how you reach your point??

The trash talk started from you yourself Mr. Know all![/

lol consider i did not see any single point worth replying, you are the one doing the trash talk mister.

lol your answer is I am Childish. I did not start this map roll, and Chinese is NOT KING OF ASIA. The only point your 8 or 9 sentence are conveying the same thing, i am Childish, but how, according to you, it's wasting your time to judge, so how do you define i am childish if you think it's wasting your time to tell me i am?? How you got that done is beyond me.

How strategtic it get when you print a map of "Alleged Claim" to your national document, is it not anybody who print the disputed land first wins? No, explain to me what the printing does then, i am a no knowledge westerner, how does it help Chinese Case of the claim, by cliaming it is on our passport??

You can't get regonised for a point just by printing it on your passport. This is worse then doing nothing as you fan your hatred response from people who are in this "Joint" claimant. What Chinese successed in the current map roll is only fan hatred to SCS and India, nothing more.

I wish you can back up the claim that you are going to take the Islands and Land by force, i would really love to see that day, otherwise what you just said and hint itself is a trash talk, don't let me waste my 8 bucks for all the nuts and peanuts i bought so i can sit in front of a TV and watch the event unfold according to your script.

Good for you, it's not Chinese economy facing the burst of property bubble after all, we can choose somewhere else to visit but what 'bout your poor economy?:tup:
Chinese citizen have to fulfill entry Application form first, base on it Border Police issue Visa with additional fee of 50K VND. Chinese new passport is invalid in Vietnam. It's clear. :enjoy:

Chinese citizen have to fulfill entry Application form first, base on it Border Police issue Visa with additional fee of 50K VND. Chinese new passport is invalid in Vietnam. It's clear. :enjoy:
i have seen some Vienamnese hope China invest more in your country in other threads,so is the way you do it?you refuse it just because you don't like the design of our passports.how about we change it into a world map?

Just look above, that's my point! You are too subjective and nothing worth arguing with the one who made those plain assertions. That's why I did not include any information while replying you.
So, in the end, you offer no answer to my question excepot keep calling me childish. And reflecting i only have a Political Science Degree in CU Boulder.

I just ask you one question, how does this map roll help Chinese case on the claim?? Simple question and answer.

Let me recap

First sentence offer nothing as you pointing out my subjective (How subjective is my assessment)

Okay, i'll bite, how childish am I??

Rehtorical question, of course i think Chinese act is Childish or else i would not say it

You claim there are "strategical viewpoints" but refuse to say what because it is wasting your time (Well, i don't see how that waste your time as you already typed 4 sentence that did not say anything)

Lol what's my education background have to do with this agrument, i have my right to say anything i believe it's right, if you want to take education into account, what's yours? Yale? Harvard? NYU?

Or is it only people who have gone to harvard are allow to comment on this post??

So, lol what movement in China recently, how childish am i if i did not take them into account? There are nothing doing in China, unless you can specifically name me something or some movement, i don't see how you reach your point??

lol consider i did not see any single point worth replying, you are the one doing the trash talk mister.

lol your answer is I am Childish. I did not start this map roll, and Chinese is NOT KING OF ASIA. The only point your 8 or 9 sentence are conveying the same thing, i am Childish, but how, according to you, it's wasting your time to judge, so how do you define i am childish if you think it's wasting your time to tell me i am?? How you got that done is beyond me.

How strategtic it get when you print a map of "Alleged Claim" to your national document, is it not anybody who print the disputed land first wins? No, explain to me what the printing does then, i am a no knowledge westerner, how does it help Chinese Case of the claim, by cliaming it is on our passport??

You can't get regonised for a point just by printing it on your passport. This is worse then doing nothing as you fan your hatred response from people who are in this "Joint" claimant. What Chinese successed in the current map roll is only fan hatred to SCS and India, nothing more.

I wish you can back up the claim that you are going to take the Islands and Land by force, i would really love to see that day, otherwise what you just said and hint itself is a trash talk, don't let me waste my 8 bucks for all the nuts and peanuts i bought so i can sit in front of a TV and watch the event unfold according to your script.

Just look above, that's my point! You are too subjective and nothing worth arguing with the one who made those plain assertions. That's why I did not include any information while replying you.

lol, now you are claiming you are too right to agure with me, that's rich from someone who did not contribute any point in any stage of this agrument.

Lol come back to me if you have some solid agrument otherwise it's just blah, blah,blah,blah

i have seen some Vienamnese hope China invest more in your country in other threads,so is the way you do it?you refuse it just because you don't like the design of our passports.how about we change it into a world map?

How about you tell me this only when the Chinese passport actually change into world map, then we can talk about it :)

"To make my point a little bit clear, what I see from this move of Chinese government is part of a clear signal of our new policy against those who have territory dispute with us. The declaration is backed with our stronger than ever military power, combined with the establishment of SanSha district and a series of legislation concerning the dispute area. What we would like those kids to know is, no more playing around, we'll take it seriously from now on. Either accept it gradually with some immediate complain which can be understood or forced to accept it after trying to challenge our power somewhere in the future. Their choice!"
Are you too blind to see what I said and keep focusing on showing off your ability to use your native language?
Why I said it's waste of time to explain the strategical viewpoint of China is also partly because of the cultural gap, something I can summarize in few words with Chinese might have to be translated into several paragraph while using English. That's a waste of time...
Your arrogant analogies of Chinese policies makes me doubt your qualification to say so, that's why I mentioned your education background.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...ort-maps-irk-neighbours-12.html#ixzz2DgI866kx
lol, now you are claiming you are too right to agure with me, that's rich from someone who did not contribute any point in any stage of this agrument.

Lol come back to me if you have some solid agrument otherwise it's just blah, blah,blah,blah

How about you tell me this only when the Chinese passport actually change into world map, then we can talk about it :)

"To make my point a little bit clear, what I see from this move of Chinese government is part of a clear signal of our new policy against those who have territory dispute with us. The declaration is backed with our stronger than ever military power, combined with the establishment of SanSha district and a series of legislation concerning the dispute area. What we would like those kids to know is, no more playing around, we'll take it seriously from now on. Either accept it gradually with some immediate complain which can be understood or forced to accept it after trying to challenge our power somewhere in the future. Their choice!"
Are you too blind to see what I said and keep focusing on showing off your ability to use your native language?
Why I said it's waste of time to explain the strategical viewpoint of China is also partly because of the cultural gap, something I can summarize in few words with Chinese might have to be translated into several paragraph while using English. That's a waste of time...

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...ort-maps-irk-neighbours-12.html#ixzz2DgI866kx

我的母語是包括中文的,謝謝
Chino es mio lingua primero
CHinese is also my first language as well as Spanish and English, so what's your point?

你真係好鬼特別,你首先講我幼稚,跟住又話我既學歷,而加又話我唔識中文,你想點??

You want me to agrue with you in Chinese? I can do that too.

lol, even if i don't speak Chinese, you can still provide me with the points i need so i can translate it meself, or you are too sure i cannot find a single Chinese in all of Australia (WHere i am at the moment)

Well I'm not sure if it is proper to say Chinese here...
中国战略遵循上兵伐谋,不战而屈人之兵,另外所有攻伐也讲究“名正言顺”,这个过程恰恰就是在正名!
I dare not to say my viewpoints reflects all their intentions, but that's what I see!
Well, save your poor "Chinese" please, that's not mandarin at all...
我的母語是包括中文的,謝謝
CHinese is also my first language as well as Spanish and English, so what's your point?

lol, even if i don't speak Chinese, you can still provide me with the points i need so i can translate it meself, or you are too sure i cannot find a single Chinese in all of Australia (WHere i am at the moment)

I'm still waiting for your argument against my point, don't do these trash talks hated by yourself please!
我的母語是包括中文的,謝謝

你真係好鬼特別,你首先講我幼稚,跟住又話我既學歷,而加又話我唔識中文,你想點??

Well I'm not sure if it is proper to say Chinese here...
中国战略遵循上兵伐谋,不战而屈人之兵,另外所有攻伐也讲究“名正言顺”,这个过程恰恰就是在正名!
I dare not to say my viewpoints reflects all their intentions, but that's what I see!

印度和越南不會因為中国在護照中印有主權爭議的內容而做什么,那只会做成各国將受爭議的內容加進各自的護照裡.
那只会將沒有定論的問題更加沒有定論,而更差的是,因為這樣的做法而將其它国家從談判桌上推開,對中國佰害而無一利
每一次中國做這種行动只会將和干解决問題的做法更之遠離

Vietnam and India will not do anything rather put the disputed content into their own passport, this act would only put a question into another question on an already unanswered problem, this will push them away form negotiation table, which is very hurtful to Chinese politic, with every step like this they take, the further away from a peaceful solution as you know, these kind of act will only push people away from peaceful negotiation

Using Chinese is okay unless you can translate what you mean.

I'm still waiting for your argument against my point, don't do these trash talks hated by yourself please!

Dude, what do you want from me, i gotta eat, i am not some robot who are on 24 hours aday without anything intake.

Well, what I'd say is peaceful talk with those disputes placed aside has long been proved to be a dead end. China has already proposed many solutions aiming at developing the dispute area peacefully together but nobody respect our proposal. They treat us as paper tiger and keep harassing our fishermen! It's time to make some change and be tougher. That's what I see from the reaction of Chinese foreign policy during the past few decades. This move is to legitimate our claim of those dispute territories from our side, and next step should be to make them accept this claim by means of no matter soft tactics or military forces. It's for the interest of our own nation, backed with our own power, it's quite understandable since cosmopolitanism is still impractical nowadays right?
It's night time here in my place so sorry for my impatience, have a nice meal!
印度和越南不會因為中国在護照中印有主權爭議的內容而做什么,那只会做成各国將受爭議的內容加進各自的護照裡.
那只会將沒有定論的問題更加沒有定論,而更差的是,因為這樣的做法而將其它国家從談判桌上推開,對中國佰害而無一利
每一次中國做這種行动只会將和干解决問題的做法更之遠離

Vietnam and India will not do anything rather put the disputed content into their own passport, this act would only put a question into another question on an already unanswered problem, this will push them away form negotiation table, which is very hurtful to Chinese politic, with every step like this they take, the further away from a peaceful solution as you know, these kind of act will only push people away from peaceful negotiation

Using Chinese is okay unless you can translate what you mean.

Dude, what do you want from me, i gotta eat, i am not some robot who are on 24 hours aday without anything intake.

Well, what I'd say is peaceful talk with those disputes placed aside has long been proved to be a dead end. China has already proposed many solutions aiming at developing the dispute area peacefully together but nobody respect our proposal. They treat us as paper tiger and keep harassing our fishermen! It's time to make some change and be tougher. That's what I see from the reaction of Chinese foreign policy during the past few decades. This move is to legitimate our claim of those dispute territories from our side, and next step should be to make them accept this claim by means of no matter soft tactics or military forces. It's for the interest of our own nation, backed with our own power, it's quite understandable since cosmopolitanism is still impractical nowadays right?
It's night time here in my place so sorry for my impatience, have a nice meal!

LOL your so-called solution is based that you claim all is yours, others can get some money on your mercy.
What are your next steps? This one step with passport intending to serve nationalistic feeling at home, is just stupid and pushes our agenda. This move is far from legitimating a claim.

Vietnam will never accept your claims in the South China Sea. That´s our waters. Threat us with force? Do you want to start a war? It just gives us another opportunity to kick you a... and take back Paracels. :angry:

China’s latest passports showcase why Japan shouldn’t tolerate its childish behavior
By Adam Westlake / November 26, 2012

Trouble was stirred up last week over China‘s new passports in regards to disputes in the South China Sea, however, they surprisingly managed to leave Japan out this time around. The country has issued new passports which feature a map that highlights territories belonging to India, Vietnam, the Philippines, and Taiwan as Chinese. This incident has understandably upset the neighboring countries, but it also highlights how China continues to say one thing and do another, all while criticizing Japan for disrupting regional stability.

The new Chinese passports, which actually began being issued back in May, displays a map that identifies all of Taiwan, India’s Arunachal Pradesh state, and the waters belonging Philippines, Vietnam, Brunei, and Malaysia as China’s territory. Officials from Taiwan have stated that such claims are completely ignorant of commonly accepted reality, and only further provokes territorial disputes in the region. The governments of the Philippines and Vietnam have also filed protests with their Chinese embassies over the passports, and strongly condemn their continued use.

At last week’s Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) summit in Cambodia, the international community warned China that it needed to abandon its advancing and aggressive claims over the South China Sea, as it is clearly becoming hostile to its Asian neighbors. Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda also spoke in support of using the International Court of Justice to enforce laws and resolve any conflicts in the region, not just the dispute over the Senkaku / Diaoyu Islands that Japan and China are currently engaged in.

The next step Japan should take is in supporting the other Asian countries in resisting pressure from China. The Japanese government also needs to make sure it doesn’t back down from any dealings or threats from the Chinese, especially with regard to its own disputes. China, or rather the Chinese government, has been carrying on for too long with saying one thing and doing another. Just last week Beijing issued comments about Japan’s upcoming general election and that the rightward shift in politics and nationalism should strive to not damage the stability of the region. That’s rich, coming from a country that issued a map on a national document that presents Taiwan as Chinese territory in the year 2012.

This certainly isn’t the first time China has resorted to more child-like behavior. In the heat of the Senkaku/Diaoyu dispute in mid-September, Beijing stated that Japan’s purchase of the islands, which it had already maintained control over, was a hostile act and could not be accepted. Chinese military leaders then made statements about defending their sovereignty with any force necessary and used displays of troops preparing in order to pressure Japan into backing down. Since then, almost without respite, Chinese patrol ships have been seen in the waters just outside the disputed territory, often clashing with the Japan Coast Guard. The Chinese government repeatedly says it is protecting its own land and its actions are legal and necessary. Yet it tries to say Japan is the one disrupting stability?

China’s latest passports showcase why Japan shouldn’t tolerate its childish behavior - The Japan Daily Press

Good for you, it's not Chinese economy facing the burst of property bubble after all, we can choose somewhere else to visit but what 'bout your poor economy?:tup:

Economy problem is happened every where in the world today.
Idiot chinese leader made trouble for chinese first.

You have mistake when you think that Vietnamese trust on China investment in Vietnam, with low technology ?
When you included our sea and Islands in to China map, it's illegal action.

Even grandson of US dare to criticize others as childish... Japs lacking of strategical view is even more famous than their cartoons, I won't take their words seriously at all.
China’s latest passports showcase why Japan shouldn’t tolerate its childish behavior
By Adam Westlake / November 26, 2012

Trouble was stirred up last week over China‘s new passports in regards to disputes in the South China Sea, however, they surprisingly managed to leave Japan out this time around. The country has issued new passports which feature a map that highlights territories belonging to India, Vietnam, the Philippines, and Taiwan as Chinese. This incident has understandably upset the neighboring countries, but it also highlights how China continues to say one thing and do another, all while criticizing Japan for disrupting regional stability.

The new Chinese passports, which actually began being issued back in May, displays a map that identifies all of Taiwan, India’s Arunachal Pradesh state, and the waters belonging Philippines, Vietnam, Brunei, and Malaysia as China’s territory. Officials from Taiwan have stated that such claims are completely ignorant of commonly accepted reality, and only further provokes territorial disputes in the region. The governments of the Philippines and Vietnam have also filed protests with their Chinese embassies over the passports, and strongly condemn their continued use.

At last week’s Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) summit in Cambodia, the international community warned China that it needed to abandon its advancing and aggressive claims over the South China Sea, as it is clearly becoming hostile to its Asian neighbors. Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda also spoke in support of using the International Court of Justice to enforce laws and resolve any conflicts in the region, not just the dispute over the Senkaku / Diaoyu Islands that Japan and China are currently engaged in.

The next step Japan should take is in supporting the other Asian countries in resisting pressure from China. The Japanese government also needs to make sure it doesn’t back down from any dealings or threats from the Chinese, especially with regard to its own disputes. China, or rather the Chinese government, has been carrying on for too long with saying one thing and doing another. Just last week Beijing issued comments about Japan’s upcoming general election and that the rightward shift in politics and nationalism should strive to not damage the stability of the region. That’s rich, coming from a country that issued a map on a national document that presents Taiwan as Chinese territory in the year 2012.

This certainly isn’t the first time China has resorted to more child-like behavior. In the heat of the Senkaku/Diaoyu dispute in mid-September, Beijing stated that Japan’s purchase of the islands, which it had already maintained control over, was a hostile act and could not be accepted. Chinese military leaders then made statements about defending their sovereignty with any force necessary and used displays of troops preparing in order to pressure Japan into backing down. Since then, almost without respite, Chinese patrol ships have been seen in the waters just outside the disputed territory, often clashing with the Japan Coast Guard. The Chinese government repeatedly says it is protecting its own land and its actions are legal and necessary. Yet it tries to say Japan is the one disrupting stability?

China’s latest passports showcase why Japan shouldn’t tolerate its childish behavior - The Japan Daily Press

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom