What's new

China’s army told to prepare to fight state — media

:blah: :blah:
you lost all the wars against us in the last 1,000 years. just continue having a wet dream.
the US lost against half of Vietnam (North Vietnam), what makes you think you can defeat the united Vietnam? Are you sure your low IQ pilots can fly to Hanoi?

I am in Germany, Sorry am not fully aware that the Germans have a poor IP infrastructure. Maybe you can post just the list.

We ruled you for more than 1,000 years and your history was written in China and your governing system was for hundreds of years Chinese.Due to those hard facts how could we have lost all the wars,if that is the case,the history should be the opposite.and ask other PDF users if they can open the link or not,see who is to be blamed.

the link:http://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

you were the third most powerful military in 80s??who were the first and second and the fourth?how about your rankings now??what caused the slip in the rankings?
Only the First US,the Second USSR,the third-VN proved their power in real hard combat that time. There were No the Four coz no more nations proved their might in real hard combat any more.

China is No where near top five until now coz part of her sea and land's territories(Taiwan) is still under US's occupation and she's so Weak to fight back US :coffee:

I told u that we may attack a paper tiger like u this year,now u know we talk seriously,right.Don't forget we were the Third most powerfull military of 80s,and we proved it in Real combat. U still a poor paper tiger now,pls wake up and realize who u are and who u r facing with in SCS(east sea),dude:coffee:
The third mots powerfull military of 80s? seems the history book not lie us, before I thought CCP lie us, hehe!!
Such a megalomaniac country!!

You misunderstood. The PLA is ready for domestic fight, e.i. arresting Chinese corrupt officials and stupid forumers here on defence.pk.

well...go ahead PLA!

are you human kid? how old?

Don´t know about the ranking. However, Vietnam now has more than 65 bilateral defense/military cooperations, including the 5 UNSC member states, more than any other nation. Why? Because anyone wants to learn warfare from the country which has the best army: Vietnam!

Don´t forget, military hardware alone will never ensure to win a war!
Your thought is my 20 years ago thought, and CCP propaganda it, Now when I recall it, such a fool thought, how could I believe it? but, at that time, we have nothing, it just a console for their people!!

what is this? a joke?
the link cannot be opened. Try again!

Of course you think you are strong, but, in others eyes…………
you know nothing outside viet, let your VCP lift the ban on it!!

Since Hanoi is a hundred kilometres south of the border, I am sure China can invade with some difficulties like militias and suicidal civilians.
We have too much bomber, why not reduce inventories?

:blah: :blah:
you lost all the wars against us in the last 1,000 years. just continue having a wet dream.
the US lost against half of Vietnam (North Vietnam), what makes you think you can defeat the united Vietnam? Are you sure your low IQ pilots can fly to Hanoi?
Are your in wet dream? you should take drrrrrrrg?

I am in Germany, Sorry am not fully aware that the Germans have a poor IP infrastructure. Maybe you can post just the list.
You are in Germany? which Zzzzzzz?

Only the First US,the Second USSR,the third-VN proved their power in real hard combat that time. There were No the Four coz no more nations proved their might in real hard combat any more.

China is No where near top five until now coz part of her sea and land's territories(Taiwan) is still under US's occupation and she's so Weak to fight back US :coffee:

very entertaining,thank you:yahoo:

BBC News - China military budget tops $100bn

_53401537_china_missiles624x520.gif

I told u that we may attack a paper tiger like u this year,now u know we talk seriously,right.Don't forget we were the Third most powerfull military of 80s,and we proved it in Real combat. U still a poor paper tiger now,pls wake up and realize who u are and who u r facing with in SCS(east sea),dude:coffee:

If you don't know it yet the BBC already published the article where your government admitted paying you guys to brag.

Russia, Vietnam to Jointly Manufacture AntiShip Missiles

Vietnam+missile+range.bmp

Russia and Vietnam are planning to start in 2012 joint production of a modified anti-ship missile, head of the Federal Service for Military-TechnicalCooperation Mikhail Dmitriyev said onWednesday. “We are planning to build facilities in Vietnam for the production of a version of the Russian Uran [SS-N-25 Switchblade] missile in a project that is similar to joint Russian-Indian production of the BrahMos missile,” Dmitriyev said.Russia, Vietnam to Join1t/ly15M/1a3nuf acture Anti-Ship Missiles

ssn3fire.jpg

Russia activates missile warning syste...US building missile defense station in...The Uran subsonic anti-ship missile can be launched from helicopters, surface ships and coastal defense batteries. It has a range of up to 250 kilometers (135 nautical miles) and carries a 145-kilogram high explosive warhead. Russian-Indian joint venture BrahMos Aerospace Ltd, set up in 1998, manufactures supersonic cruise missiles based on the Russian-designed NPO Mashinostroyenie 3M55 Yakhont (SS-N-26). Sea- and ground-launched versions have been successfully tested and put into service with the Indian

If you don't know it yet the BBC already published the article where your government admitted paying you guys to brag.

At least I always 'brag' the Truth from credible link when you always lie. No one call itself a super power when its own people still starve and frozen to death:coffee:

have you ever heard of those Chinese rocket-launchers of 400+km range? So you even don't need to use the airforce to attack Hanoi. Just set a row of launchers along the border and fire rockets to them continuously/constantly until they surrender. It is way much cheaper than missiles and efficient.
Hanoi is very close to Chinese border,it's well within the striking distance of China's airforce who boasts world's second biggest airforce fleet,bombing and air strike is a better way to show your military and technology superamcy.

internet connection in your country must be so bad,everyone can open this link.

We ruled you for more than 1,000 years and your history was written in China and your governing system was for hundreds of years Chinese.Due to those hard facts how could we have lost all the wars,if that is the case,the history should be the opposite.and ask other PDF users if they can open the link or not,see who is to be blamed.

the link:Global Firepower Military Ranks - 2013

To be presice, China´s rule for 1,000 years combined until 938. I believe the Germans consider this globalfirepower ranklist as bullsht, hence they block it.

history of Vietnam (History of Vietnam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

2879–0258 Hồng Bàng Dynasty
2879–1913 • Early Hồng Bàng
1912–1055 • Mid-Hồng Bàng
1054–258 • Late Hồng Bàng
257–207 Thục Dynasty
207–111 Triệu Dynasty
111–39 1st Chinese domination
40–43 Trưng Sisters
43–544 2nd Chinese domination
544–602 Early Lý Dynasty
602–938 3rd Chinese domination
939–967 Ngô Dynasty
968–980 Đinh Dynasty
980–1009 Early Lê Dynasty
1009–1225 Later Lý Dynasty
1225–1400 Trần Dynasty
1400–1407 Hồ Dynasty
1407–1427 4th Chinese domination
1428–1788 Later Lê Dynasty
1527–1592 • Mạc Dynasty
1545–1787 • Trịnh Lords
1558–1777 • Nguyễn Lords
1778–1802 Tây Sơn Dynasty
1802–1945 Nguyễn Dynasty
1858–1945 • French imperialism
from 1945 Republic

have you ever heard of those Chinese rocket-launchers of 400+km range? So you even don't need to use the airforce to attack Hanoi. Just set a row of launchers along the border and fire rockets to them continuously/constantly until they surrender. It is way much cheaper than missiles and efficient.

where are you born? you mean China should start the WW III?

Back
Top Bottom