What's new

China’s army told to prepare to fight state — media

I told people here that we may attack Itu-aba isl-the biggest isl in Spratly isl in this year(2013), and it seems your army consider it as a serious warning, so that your General told soldiers to prepare to fight.

Coz the war in Spratly may happen,China may help Taiwan to protect Itu-aba, that why we argue who will win here.
you think too much of yourself,China's call of preparation for war isn't because of you,you are the least worry that China has.and you claim you will attack Taiping island and take on PRC and ROC navies at same time,your wet dream is really too wet.

you think too much of yourself,China's call of preparation for war isn't because of you,you are the least worry that China has.and you claim you will attack Taiping island and take on PRC and ROC navies at same time,your wet dream is really too wet.

Dude, its just my prediction, 2013 still has long time ahead, just wait and see what will happen. We conduct many military training to our high skool kids recently, so, if we attack Itu-aba, you have No chance to repel us :pop:

Dude, its just my prediction, 2013 still has long time ahead, just wait and see what will happen. We conduct many military training to our high skool kids recently, so, if we attack Itu-aba, you have No chance to repel us :pop:

haha,ask around on this forum to see how many people believe in you with this fantasy.

You are really being brainwashed by VCP to retard, what a tragedy!!!

you think too much of yourself,China's call of preparation for war isn't because of you,you are the least worry that China has...

:rofl:

Assumptions of grandeur and undue importance are the main sources of such fantasies.
Who, in their right minds, would want a war with China?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom