What's new

China Russia relations

It's just a sales pitch to sell weapons. Nobody, including the Russians, think india is a serious power. Russian is an enemy of the US. They know they can't totally trust india.

It's just a sales pitch to sell weapons. Nobody, including the Russians, think india is a serious power. Russian is an enemy of the US. They know they can't totally trust india.

sometime i feel that you are too naive or just a very skillful false flag troll!!!

Wow ..you got a copy & paste technique here also....:woot:

Same lines in other thread also....

Iss takat ka raaz kya hai?????:rofl:

only the members of Collective Security Treaty Organisation are Russian allies.

only the members of Collective Security Treaty Organisation are Russian allies.
They are Russian subordinates, not an ally based on equality like China. The fact that Russia makes no claim on Chinese territory already means it is head and shoulders above virtually every single one of China's other neighbors. Even South Korea doesn't even border China but claims a chunk of Chinese territory.

They are Russian subordinates, not an ally based on equality like China. The fact that Russia makes no claim on Chinese territory already means it is head and shoulders above virtually every single one of China's other neighbors. Even South Korea doesn't even border China but claims a chunk of Chinese territory.

Russia = no claiming on your territories anything but hidden back stab you if it could....and when you die it can swallow your whole piece of body is not better?.....russkie is a python for true mean!

korea = wildly spreading their aggressive attitude toward China because coward korean feel insecurity and less superior to Chinese....their most nightmare is being invaded by China once day, so the best thing to do is bark as loud as it could before that nightmare happen!!!

white russkie is not a human kind, it is just like it western brothers, the white hegemony in it though is higher than anyone else, just look how cocky and arrogant that "ptldM3" act to people over here and from what its skin head have done to asian in moscow would be the best description about russian character!!!

Go China! Go! :cheers: :china:

Russian rocket launches an advanced Chinese communications satellite

142bw5z.jpg

2011-11-26 (China Military News cited from AFP) -- A Russian Proton-M rocket completed the successful launch on Saturday of an advanced Chinese communications satellite that should help expand television coverage in parts of Southeast Asia.

The Roscosmos space agency said the AsiaSat 7 satellite was placed in its designed orbit at 0423 GMT after being launched from the Baikonur space centre in ex-Soviet Kazakhstan on Friday evening.

The mission was accomplished after a recent string of Russian space failures that included the botched launch this summer of what was billed as Europe's largest telecommunications satellite.

The Hong Kong-based Asia Satellite Telecommunications Company (AsiaSat) said in a statement that its seventh orbiter will support "a broad range of applications for the Asia-Pacific region" including television broadcasts.

"With AsiaSat 7 successfully launched ... we can assure continuity of service to customers, while at the same time adding to our on-orbit capacity to service new business," said the company's chief executive William Wade.

I already posted that news in another topic, what I wonder is why China let the Russian take care of that business? :unsure:

Meh see Russia as a Partner Current Relations between Russia is Business, give them 10 years to get stronger same with us then we will see.

I assume Russia doesn't trust China much to be in any allied collaboration with it, whatever is on show is just driven by economics and a temporary position if there is any. Long term goals of both Russia and China are against each other. Russia considers China as an enemy and vice versa. A weak China would be favorable to Russia i presume.

I assume Russia doesn't trust China much to be in any allied collaboration with it, whatever is on show is just driven by economics and a temporary position if there is any. Long term goals of both Russia and China are against each other. Russia considers China as an enemy and vice versa. A weak China would be favorable to Russia i presume.

Wrong :blah:

Relations are currently business, however we need strong Neighbors, Russia is still in the Phase of Rebuilding itself now Hence the Eurasian Union once they do that we can start turning the SCO into a real Defense Pact. Both Russia and China need each other strong now and the divide and conquer our leaders are smart not to do Russia and China solved all border disputes and now it's a relationship of business I'd like it to be a common defense however it's not the time yet.

Relations are currently business, however we need strong Neighbors, Russia is still in the Phase of Rebuilding itself now Hence the Eurasian Union once they do that we can start turning the SCO into a real Defense Pact.

Best of luck with that, don't bet your last dollar on it though.

Back
Top Bottom