What's new

China Russia relations

ive read many forum posting of Chinese people who r studying or doing business (sell Chinese goods) in Russia, i would say the situation is not that bad... violence against Chinese people... yes , there are, some of them r fetal, mostly happened in European part of Russia, but, on the other hand, i also heard about some Chinese men working there has married their girl (Russian girl), so, i really dont know how to judge, its complicated.

a Chinese student in Moscow, 2005, beaten by ... skinhead may be..
41138581901784173853.jpg

ive read many forum posting of Chinese people who r studying or doing business (sell Chinese goods) in Russia, i would say the situation is not that bad... violence against Chinese people... yes , there are, some of them r fetal, mostly happened in European part of Russia, but, on the other hand, i also heard about some Chinese men working there has married their girl (Russian girl), so, i really dont know how to judge, its complicated.

so you are trying to accuse that becuz Chinamen married with the local girls causing the hatred by the racists to Chinese!?

you must drop down the Chinese flag and put on your real one, Russia!!!

Jerk!!! :hitwall:

so you are trying to accuse that becuz Chinamen married with the local girls causing the hatred by the racists to Chinese!?

you must drop down the Chinese flag and put on your real one, Russia!!!

Jerk!!! :hitwall:

u totally get me wrong, and how could i read Chinese forum posting if i am Russian?

am i look like justifying those crime hurting our people? no, im not, my point is some of their girl willing to marry a Chinese prove that not all Russian hate Chinese people so much...

and on the other hand, i would blame my country more on why it cant provide good-living to our own people, made our people have to leave our country, to earn a living in a foreign country, even if the country isnt welcome them so much, such as Russia, the skinhead r to be blame and i would also condemn my country for its incapable to provide basic need to our people.

and why u keep saying "Chinamen"? u do know what this word means, right?

a Chinese student in Moscow, 2005, beaten by ... skinhead may be..
41138581901784173853.jpg

Count him lucky. Neo-Nazism is on the rise in Russia and they've been posting videos of beheadings in recent years. Nazism in Russia, serious stupidity there.

Frankly, i don't care much about Russia, nor i am interested to visit that country as a travel destination.

It would be good for the Russian members here stop trolling in the Chinese defence section.

Frankly, i don't care much about Russia, nor i am interested to visit that country as a travel destination.

It would be good for the Russian members here stop trolling in the Chinese defence section.

Sadly many Chinese are still in Russia and nothing can protect your fellows from being tortured by the Russian extreme!!!

You can't say that irresponsibility way!!!

Sadly many Chinese are still in Russia and nothing can protect your fellows from being tortured by the Russian extreme!!!

You can't say that irresponsibility way!!!

Well, too many stupid Russophiles in China.

In fact, studying in Russia is no any better than studying in China.

Well, too many stupid Russophiles in China.

In fact, studying in Russia is no any better than studying in China.

Chinese have the habit of immigrating to new lands, despite how bad about the lands the Chinese still want to leave their hometown country, such as racist Russia or crisis Middle East or even Africa. What I could say, as a Chinese could you explain me about how your people though about that. Even in Hong Kong, not a bad place to live, the people over there still love to immigrate to the outside, is that because of your Chinese culture!?

With me, China today is not like China few decades ago, you guys have many great potential in education and business development, why don't you guys stay in your own land and build that up, why to have to run to the outside and contribute the foreign countries instead of your China!!!

If you are an ambitious person with potential abilities, then you can success anywhere; for example, such as Thailand: a very friendly nation with high quality education systems, it's close to your China also, you don't need to spend too much money for going to the West!!!

Chinese have the habit of immigrating to new lands, despite how bad about the lands the Chinese still want to leave their hometown country, such as racist Russia or crisis Middle East or even Africa. What I could say, as a Chinese could you explain me about how your people though about that. Even in Hong Kong, not a bad place to live, the people over there still love to immigrate to the outside, is that because of your Chinese culture!?

With me, China today is not like China few decades ago, you guys have many great potential in education and business development, why don't you guys stay in your own land and build that up, why to have to run to the outside and contribute the foreign countries instead of your China!!!

If you are an ambitious person with potential abilities, then you can success anywhere; for example, such as Thailand: a very friendly nation with high quality education systems, it's close to your China also, you don't need to spend too much money for going to the West!!!

The first choice of immigration for the Chinese people is North America/Australia, follow by Europe/Japan/South America, then Africa and Russia.

But people from the rich cities like Shanghai or Beijing don't immigrate anymore. The people from HK immigrated because some of them are white washing Sinophobia.

Taiwan is now getting net inmigration, not emigration. Without counting Mainlanders, the bulk of them consist of Vietnamese and Chinese-Indonesians.

The first choice of immigration for the Chinese people is North America/Australia, follow by Europe/Japan/South America, then Africa and Russia.

But people from the rich cities like Shanghai or Beijing don't immigrate anymore. The people from HK immigrated because some of them are white washing Sinophobia.

That's why the West have reasons to look down on your Chinese, not only the West but any nations your Chinese had immigrated in. Because they blame you take away their jobs, influence their country by culture, political and also ethic dual to Chinese marrying with the locals. With the situation becoming worst and wost causing many hatred by the anti-China propaganda, your Chinese are at risk of being assaulted by racists around the World, just like what they did with Jews in the past.

As I said above, China today is acceptable, keep staying in your own land and contribute to your own country, not just going outside make you success more or learn more anything. The Japanese don't immigrate to the outside, do they inferior to other civilization!? Many Chinese scientists go abroad and very successful but they never come back to China, I very sad for you about that!!!

Your Chinese can come to our Cambodia, here we are very welcome any people that could help us contribute our country, you can stay as long as you want, citizenship is offered openly for the Chinese!!!

That's why the West have reasons to look down on your Chinese, not only the West but any nations your Chinese had immigrated in. Because they blame you take away their jobs, influence their country by culture, political and also ethic dual to Chinese marrying with the locals. With the situation becoming worst and wost causing many hatred by the anti-China propaganda, your Chinese are at risk of being assaulted by racists around the World, just like what they did with Jews in the past.

As I said above, China today is acceptable, keep staying in your own land and contribute to your own country, not just going outside make you success more or learn more anything. The Japanese don't immigrate to the outside, do they inferior to other civilization!? Many Chinese scientists go abroad and very successful but they never come back to China, I very sad for you about that!!!

Your Chinese can come to our Cambodia, here we are very welcome any people that help us contribute our country!!!

This awareness has became stronger today.

Even many western graduated Chinese scientists will go back to China, and China's goal is also to build up a prosperous Asia.

HKers are not afraid of China, but the CCP, I guess. I talked with many Hkers and they really have very negative impression about CCP.

Back
Top Bottom