What's new

China, Rome, and the United States

Really? You are going to sit here and bullshitting with facts? What tech transfer? Be specific. What exactly did the West,namely the US, provided to Japan/Korea/China to industrialize? You didn't know that after WWII, Japan began its rebuild and industrialization by doing what China are doing now, mimic US secret manufacturing tech, doing their own research and development, doing OEM contract. The outsource to East Asia is mainly for saving labor cost. The Chinese, Japanese, and Korean are still the one who need to do the research and develop those products to make where it is today. Why do you think China, Japan, Korea are all top spender in R&D? Give credit where it's due, my friend. I repeat to you RIGHT NOW that plenty of tech transfer and build on license had been given to Latin America, especially Brazil and Mexico, who are actually contractor fo the US's military. In fact, loook at India. They received plenty of tech from West, Russia and they still can't produce anything useful.

I have repeat this same shit to you many times. Mongolia is not a Confucian state. Their culture is associate with Central Asia. North Korea lags because of sanction and they chose not to open their economy to others. Now answer me, why do you see all Confucian states do so well in international test, IQ, and academic? WHYYYYYYYYYYY? Stop bullshting me, my friend and see for what is fact. Confucian states' ambition and hard work lead to all being so successful today. Nothing is given! Nobody brings a free plate to you.
Why don't you educate yourself instead of me answering you every question, kid. Do you even know that Korea received High speed rail transfer from France, nuke reactor from American, car tech from American, car engine licensing from Japan, shipbuilding from Scotland, submarine licensing from Germany, tank tech transfer from american, jet licensing from American etc...the list goes on and on and Japan received technical assistance from the West prior to WW2, kid and even after ww2 Japan still produced American computers under license, Japan also bought the technology to make the VCR kid...as for your China, you already know how much you got and I forgot you received tech transfer from Israel as well LOL

Stop bullshiting, East Asia received the sole and o decisive factor to industrialize and that is tech transfer, East Asia is North Korea and Mongolia without tech transfer, my friend

Why don't you educate yourself instead of me answering you every question, kid. Do you even know that Korea received High speed rail transfer from France, nuke reactor from American, car tech from American, car engine licensing from Japan, shipbuilding from Scotland, submarine licensing from Germany, tank tech transfer from american, jet licensing from American etc...the list goes on and on and Japan received technical assistance from the West prior to WW2, kid and even after ww2 Japan still produced American computers under license, Japan also bought the technology to make the VCR kid...as for your China, you already know how much you got and I forgot you received tech transfer from Israel as well LOL

Stop bullshiting, East Asia received the sole and o decisive factor to industrialize and that is tech transfer, East Asia is North Korea and Mongolia without tech transfer, my friend
So you are saying that since East Asia received tech transfer from the West through license and through joint-venture, all the modern products you got from East Asia all developed by the West? LOL. Alright let say that what you said were true which it is not but let play anyway. Let compare Latin America vs East Asia because the path is rather strikingly similar. Both got license from the West and did contract work. The difference here is Latin America were content with doing contract work and while the East Asian are motivated with expanding the product. This is why you see East Asian spend so much on R&D.

Don't waste my time again until you can explain the reason why East Asian score higher and achieve better result . Does that mean tech transfer too? Does the West transfer their IQ into East Asian like North Korea? LOLOLOl

So you are saying that since East Asia received tech transfer from the West through license and through joint-venture, all the modern products you got from East Asia all developed by the West? LOL. Alright let say that what you said were true which it is not but let play anyway. Let compare Latin America vs East Asia because the path are rather strikingly similar. Both got license from the West and did contract work. The difference here is Latin America were content with doing contract work and while the East Asian are motivated with expanding the product. This is why you see East Asian spend so much on R&D.

Don't waste my time again until you can explain the reason why East Asian score higher and achieve better result . Does that mean tech transfer too? Does the West transfer their IQ into East Asian like North Korea? LOLOLOl
Don't waste my time and not explaining to me why Western hemisphere have not heard of a thing called "Confucious" yet they invented car, plane, electricty, tivi, internet, audio recorder, film recorder, microwave, computer, IC, penicilin, phone, industrial engine, etc......the world prior to these inventions were extremely BACKWARD, my friend. Pretty much everyone was a phucking farmer prior to these inventions and no one had a better living standard than the Joe Blow next door. Thank you Confucious that it proves that Confucious infected countries are way INFERIOR to those that do not get infected by this "high thinking high class gentlemen philosophical thought" LOL

Don't waste my time and not explaining to me why Western hemisphere have not heard of a thing called "Confucious" yet they invented car, plane, electricty, tivi, internet, audio recorder, film recorder, microwave, computer, IC, penicilin, phone, industrial engine, etc......the world prior to these inventions were extremely BACKWARD, my friend. Pretty much everyone was a phucking farmer prior to these inventions and no one had a better living standard than the Joe Blow next door. Thank you Confucious that it proves that Confucious infected countries are way INFERIOR to those that do not get infected by this "high thinking high class gentlemen philosophical thought" LOL
Because the Christian and Jew have a very similar approach and ambition towards the knowledge and education like Confucian states?? Prior to the West and East exchange through the Silk Road, the EAST dominated in the field of agricultural technology. The West then learned through the Silk Road and built from what they learned and created the industrial revolution. This process will repeat itself to this day. Prior to the industrial revolution, what is backward is nomadic lifestyle. You see, my friend, Confucianism is a base, the core of a culture. It is what you can identify yourself with. Without Confucian' teaching, none of the East Asian today can established themselves so successful. You still haven't answer my question. Don't waste my time, next time my friend.

Because the Christian and Jew have a very similar approach and ambition towards the knowledge and education like Confucian states?? Prior to the West and East exchange through the Silk Road, the EAST dominated in the field of agricultural technology. The West then learned through the Silk Road and built from what they learned and created the industrial revolution. This process will repeat itself to this day. Prior to the industrial revolution, what is backward is nomadic lifestyle. You see, my friend, Confucianism is a base, the core of a culture. It is what you can identify yourself with. Without Confucian' teaching, none of the East Asian today can established themselves so successful. You still haven't answer my question. Don't waste my time, next time my friend.
You answer it; states not infected with Confucious triump Confucious infested states in every category.

I know you have nothing left other than pulling the IQ test scores; ok, you can keep your IQ scores while the Western Hemisphere keep their inventions, their Fields Medal, their Nobel Prizes that change the human living standard. Had the West got infected by Confucious, the entire world would be backward like North Korea and Mongolia today....friend

You answer it; states not infected with Confucious triump Confucious infested states in every category.

I know you have nothing left other than pulling the IQ test scores; ok, you can keep your IQ scores while the Western Hemisphere keep their inventions, their Fields Medal, their Nobel Prizes that change the human living standard. Had the West got infected by Confucious, the entire world would be backward like North Korea and Mongolia today....friend
Are you stupid or what? I have mentioned that the Christian belief and Jew value are very similar to Confucian. Look it up. The West learned from the East, expanded it into the industrial revolution. Once again, prove to us you can beat it or shut up. At this point, you are a joker that don't deserve my time. I'm waiting the day when a Hindusphere can outperform Confucian states in anything. LOL

Are you stupid or what? I have mentioned that the Christian belief and Jew value are very similar to Confucian. Look it up. The West learned from the East, expanded it into the industrial revolution. Once again, prove to us you can beat it or shut up. At this point, you are a joker that don't deserve my time. I'm waiting the day when a Hindusphere can outperform Confucian states in anything. LOL
You must be stupid to even mention Western belief has anything to do with Confuicism or the Western inventions that I mentioned have anything to do with China. Yeah yeah, I know you invented gun powder (more like stolen from Vietnam) and that somehow turned into the invention of an airplane or the movie camera. Stop being a clown LOL

You have been dreamed and dream it again and again.
We expanded from a small patch of land along the Yellow River one of the greatest civilizations on earth. For centuries we were the top power in Asia. Now we're nearly the top economic power again. Just remember that if we want, we can colonize you again.

Yeah yeah, I know you invented gun powder (more like stolen from Vietnam) and that somehow turned into the invention of an airplane or the movie camera.
Why do the Vietnamese on PDF always claim Chinese culture and lands?

Gunpowder originated in China,no amount of historical distortion will change this.

You must be stupid to even mention Western belief has anything to do with Confuicism or the Western inventions that I mentioned have anything to do with China. Yeah yeah, I know you invented gun powder (more like stolen from Vietnam) and that somehow turned into the invention of an airplane or the movie camera. Stop being a clown LOL
What an idiot! You still haven't provide a single lick of reason why with tech transfer to Central America and they are still trap in the middle-income threshold and why Confucian states have higher IQ and academic background. You Vietnamese invent jack shit. Maybe you invent banana because you live in jungle but that it. LOL

We expanded from a small patch of land along the Yellow River one of the greatest civilizations on earth. For centuries we were the top power in Asia. Now we're nearly the top economic power again. Just remember that if we want, we can colonize you again.

You expanded from North East China, not from Yalow River bro, nomadic tribes. You can not say you have greatest civilization on earth. Simply you become ethnic group in China now, you lost your homeland to Han Chinese immigrants.

Think more kid before you could troll on us. Vietnam regained Independence from China. Could you regain independence from China now ?

What an idiot! You still haven't provide a single lick of reason why with tech transfer to Central America and they are still trap in the middle-income threshold and why Confucian states have higher IQ and academic background. You Vietnamese invent jack shit. Maybe you invent banana because you live in jungle but that it. LOL
Did I hit your nerves? Yes, I did LOL.

Central America does not receive technology licensing/transfer to produce car engine, jet engine, nuclear reactor, computer, ship engine, missile, fighter jet, submarine.

I easily debunk your Confushit theory that states without Confushit ideas clearly prosper more than states infected with Confucism. Like I said, you can keep your high IQ scores while the West can keep their Field Medals, Nobel Prizes, and superior invention. Don't forget we invented wet rice cultivating and passed it on to you Chinese. Otherwise, you guys were still carnivores fighting among vultures for left over LOL

We claim culture and land of Yue people in the ancient time.

Gunpowder and firework is two different materials.
A cursory search on Google books reveals that Chinese invented gunpowder not the Vietnamese.

I'll already explained why your history books are full of fabrications but as usual Vietnamese nationalists can't make a decent rebuttal.

Instead they reply with insults such as Han Chinese are slaves of Mongols/Manchus or that Cantonese isn't Sinitic.

Did I hit your nerves? Yes, I did LOL.

Central America does not receive technology licensing/transfer to produce car engine, jet engine, nuclear reactor, computer, ship engine, missile, fighter jet, submarine.

I easily debunk your Confushit theory that states without Confushit ideas clearly prosper more than states infected with Confucism. Like I said, you can keep your high IQ scores while the West can keep their Field Medals, Nobel Prizes, and superior invention. Don't forget we invented wet rice cultivating and passed it on to you Chinese. Otherwise, you guys were still carnivores fighting among vultures for left over LOL

Your complex driven delusion is worse than the Indian trolls. Without Chinese civilization, there would be no vietnam today.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom