What's new

China released the video of captured Indian soldiers in Galwan

Erm yes it's as soon as possible. What good is there to hold him?
You have all the reason to tell the world how humane you are but we know what you did you Sourab kalia to other soldiers in 99.
Chopping tricks applied exactly as mentioned in the doctrine.

Do I need to give you source for that?

You have all the reason to tell the world how humane you are but we know what you did you Sourab kalia to other soldiers in 99.
Chopping tricks applied exactly as mentioned in the doctrine.

Do I need to give you source for that?

Oh yaar stop bringing 1999 into this, have you seen the year?
We treat POW's well.
What about other soldiers who have been handed over who have found themselves on the other side of the LOC due to accidents? They were handed over nicely.

Oh yaar stop bringing 1999 into this, have you seen the year?
We treat POW's well.
What about other soldiers who have been handed over who have found themselves on the other side of the LOC due to accidents? They were handed over nicely.
I was in my 8th standard. My state received maximum bodies, 75. So stop fooling. I know what exactly happened in those days.

Secondly there is pattern in general in history also how marde momin treat prision of war of other faith.

There could be some compulsion but in just two days? Pakistan never had such history.
There is another Indian commander in Pakistan's custody. India had to move international court of justice.

View attachment 786752

It is all free, few photos good for brownie points like impatient one. Why is it always unknown? Doesn't chinese know counting?

so busy editing wikis? According to india fake news and Bollywood, no Indian soldiers captured and 45 pla killed and over 100 pla captured:rofl:

by India godi media,

china video's is fake, hired Pakistan actors, 1962 pictures, blah blah
one brave Jawan single handedly killed 12 PLA, then dragged down another 6 with him down the cliff

Indians are so fake, I don't have any word for it

So are Indian still saying they will soon release their incredible videos of defeating China they promised us since last year or did they already move forward to "dont want to humilate China with videos of Indias incredible and powerfull victory because Indians are humble and respectfull unlike China" narrative?

:rofl:

Indians are the exact opposite of Humble

But isn't true that army of Marde momin can overcome the challenges threw by weak baniya army? There are two many ifs & buts, you lost that war with highest nos surrendered soldiers post WW2 that's it, it ends there. Reasoning is unnecessary on that point as you don't have benefit of the doubt like in 65 or 47.

How come even pakistan need ceasefire along loc for whose alterations your army has been working since it's inception with its all might?

Hehe u sumcised beast.

You like to suck it, lol I've known many injun cucks like you, they have offered up their wives, girlfriends, sisters, cousins, daughters, just to have the privilege of sucking my Pakistani Punjabi Jatt Dong.

I was in my 8th standard. My state received maximum bodies, 75. So stop fooling. I know what exactly happened in those days.

Secondly there is pattern in general in history also how marde momin treat prision of war of other faith.

That is the Indian narrative. You have to realize that the troops on both sides are fully aware of reciprocity over such things. The case of your Captain and his detachment was that they were ambushed at close range by MG-3s. The bodies, eyes etc. would have been decimated in any such close encounter. Since there were no pictures published, it is hard to tell if the damage done to the bodies was indeed via cutting or rounds hitting directly or ricocheting off the terrain.

As far as the pattern being claimed, it is a narrative constructed by your side to paint Pakistani forces as some inhumane entity. We don't subscribe to this. Secondly, let's also not mix up actions of potential non-state actors against your combatant troops to be the work of the Pakistani side. Those who wear a uniform and killed are treated as enemy soldiers whose bodies are not to be desecrated. This is all the more important because in Islam there is not justification for desecration of the dead.

Indians in shit forum are saying these captured Indian soldiers are actors from Bangladesh and Pakistan.

Attachments

• idiotindian.jpg
    idiotindian.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 72
  • idiotindianmeltdown.jpg
    idiotindianmeltdown.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 73
Indians in shit forum are saying these captured Indian soldiers are actors from Bangladesh and Pakistan.

Thing is, the vast majority of Pakistanis do not look indian nor do indians have the same physique or body structure that Pakistanis have.

what can you expect from lying dishonest piece of shit? They had pain after their false 56 inch image imploded

Interesting. Maybe China should also post each captured soldier's ID to the public, then it will shutoff those Indians mouths.

Interesting. Maybe China should also post each captured soldier's ID to the public, then it will shutoff those Indians mouths.

Indian keyboard warriors will just claim captured Indian soldier's ID are all fake, but Indian drama/movie screenshot of the Galwan valley is real. It seems like half of the Indians simply live in their own delusional reality, the other half are hindutva trolls who know the truth but refuse to admit it because it hurts their ego.

so busy editing wikis?
They sure are bussy on Wikipedia.

On Wikipedia it says according to China, China lost 5-14 Chinese soldiers in the 2020 South Tibet clashes with India. Of course thats BS. So when you check the source it turns out to be this guy. An Indian editor for ThePrint.

Snehesh Alex Philip Senior Associate Editor The Print.jpg

This Indian editor claims that he heard somewhere that some Indian officials heard some Chinese officials saying that China lost 5-14 Chinese soldiers, when talking to each other. Of course he could not even list a single name of anyone saying that. On Wikipedia this is listed multiple times as an "inofficial" Chinese claim.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom