What's new

China released the video of captured Indian soldiers in Galwan

Where do hopeless Indians go for comfort? They like to seek help from their favorite idiot analyst . Not even he can help them.

Attachments

• 20211014_184103.jpg
    20211014_184103.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 100
Indians in shit forum are saying these captured Indian soldiers are actors from Bangladesh and Pakistan.
It's been a year since the conflict, and they didn't make a squeak when these "foreign actors" were turned over to India?

They're so ready to abandon their own troops, haha.

Last edited:
So are Indian still saying they will soon release their incredible videos of defeating China they promised us since last year or did they already move forward to "dont want to humilate China with videos of Indias incredible and powerfull victory because Indians are humble and respectfull unlike China" narrative?
Indians are very stupid. If they had the video they'd have posted even before the fighting happened.
Problem is their mouth is faster than their brain.
The Indian said that many days ago, but up till now, I have seen nothing. This is the real humiliation. Maybe they could not hire some oriental actors to show up in photo, or they could not find the similar type of uniforms like the Chinese soldiers are wearing.
Nah, they'll get refuted even if they manage to get the uniform or oriental actors.
But the thing is their Govt. is keeping real quiet means a lot.

I hate lies and fake news,I hope chinese people preserve and keep ready the fact that the figures in wiki about TASS claiming 45 chinese casualties ( which Indian like to refer as death toll) is based on indian media NDTV
TASS citing Indian claim--> https://tass.com/world/1195605

Original NDTV claim --->https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/fou...adakh-news-agency-ani-quoting-sources-2247475

The second one US intelligence claiming 35 odd casualty based on some irrelevant site, USNEWS( likely paid by India),but there's not a single US intelligence report mentioning such.

In future Indians will likely try to morph the truth using mainly those two misleading articles and other stuff like 1962 Xinjiang Cemetary pics and other fake stuff .

Otherwise, Indian delusion and ignorance will only grow,with dire consequences.

Last edited:
They are delusional beyond salvage. I always think their myth-based "history" may have screwed their mind since their childhood. Most of them just are not capable of thinking logically with a rational mind.

That’s why the PLA should make them hold their ears until they learn to think rationally.

I was reading their forum discussions, and the stupidity and lunacy were overwhelming, and they are among top 10% most educated Indians. Just imagining the rest of 1.4 billion.

pajeets fucckers there calling liberate Tibet, xinjiang and complete air dominance over tibet etc

really brain dead retarded bunch, I have great sympathies for Pakistan and Bangladeshi facing these clowns

Pla needs play more Simon says with these pajeets till no more bullshit from them

Back
Top Bottom