What's new

China released the video of captured Indian soldiers in Galwan

pajeets fucckers there calling liberate Tibet, xinjiang and complete air dominance over tibet etc

really brain dead retarded bunch, I have great sympathies for Pakistan and Bangladeshi facing these clowns

Pla needs play more Simon says with these pajeets till no more bullshit from them

The simon says thread was locked why? It was such a gem. @waz

The simon says thread was locked why? It was such a gem. @waz

PDF mods probably got spammed in the PM by Indian members that the The simon says thread hurts their feeling really reallly baddddd.

Indian member in PM: Most honorable Mod Saaar, this Chinese troll thread is making me depressed and can't sleep and can't eat. For humanitarian reasons lock thread and Phull sapport Saaar!

PDF mods probably got spammed in the PM by Indian members that the The simon says thread hurts their feeling really reallly baddddd.

Indian member in PM: Most honorable Mod Saaar, this Chinese troll thread is making me depressed and can't sleep and can't eat. For humanitarian reasons lock thread and Phull sapport Saaar!

Joke's on them. @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE is back and he could probably open 10 threads in the time it takes for the Bhakts to close one.

I dont see whats so shameful in it..we had also captured a few chinese and later on released them when indian soldiers were released...we just didnt take videos to take such cheap shots.

Photos and videos are always taken and presented as evidence during Indo-Chinese border talks when the Chinese side accuses us of violating border agreements

Just like this one below
usedcondombeingrescusedbyIA1.gif

Mistreatment of Indian POWs is obvious considering its own soldiers are considered cannon fodder and expendable
The Story About A Ranchi Mental Asylum Where Two Chinese Army Men Languish

Even PLA Generals avoid fate as above and choose logical way out -

The Mysterious Death of a Chinese General

Last edited:
Photos and videos are always taken and presented as evidence during Indo-Chinese border talks when the Chinese side accuses us of violating border agreements

View attachment 793860

Mistreatment of Indian POWs is obvious considering its own soldiers are considered cannon fodder and expendable
The Story About A Ranchi Mental Asylum Where Two Chinese Army Men Languish

Even PLA Generals avoid fate as above and choose logical way out -

The Mysterious Death of a Chinese General

group of pajeets hit single pla negotiator, that’s all you have and only thing pajeets can do :cheesy:

Like pajeets abandon your CO and ran away, left him in the hands of PLA to be killed? :rofl:

group of pajeets hit single pla negotiator, that’s all you have and only thing pajeets can do :cheesy:
CCP's Han cannon fodder troops decided to abandon the fellow Han at the sight of peril like any disciplined Han

CCP media and CCP are pretending to have Nanking lolly in their mouths on this issue. To this day no idea what the fate of that PLA Han is

Last edited:
CCP's Han cannon fodder troops decided to abandon the fellow Han at the sight of peril like any disciplined Han

CCP media and CCP are pretending to have Nanking lolly in their mouths on this issue. To this day no idea what the fate of that PLA Han is

Like pajeets abandon your CO and ran away, left him in the hands of PLA to be killed? :rofl:

Hahaha. Might have been the case

Xposting F-6 enthusiastic post in another channel here, for context:

Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 11.00.58 AM.png

Eventually, video is released to show the show the humanitarian aids from the PLA to the captured Indian soldiers in Gallwan.

Unfortunately I don't know how to upload video to the forum. Therefore can only attach some screenshots of this 50second video.

View attachment 784925

It is bizarre how you can get man-handled like that which makes this encounter the more worse for the gangus if this was a shoot-out they could have brushed it aside by claiming they were ambushed etc etc but not like this brah

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom