What's new

China released the video of captured Indian soldiers in Galwan

That's why bunkers of Pakistani army blown off & some even waived white flags during the shelling time to let them take dead bodies of Pakistani soldiers.
Atleast don't let me stretch into history of surrender. 😜
In your wet bollywood dreams lolz hahahaha

Atleast you should not talk about dreams & hallucinations, then things will go back into the history where your negative ratings would become immaterial to me. 😜

Atleast you should not talk about dreams & hallucinations, then things will go back into the history where your negative ratings would become immaterial to me. 😜

Shut your gungadesh mouth lolz

You are just one of millions Indians fooled by your own "success" on Wiki or Bollywood. The real results of 1967 Nathu La Cho La border skirmish are like following, Enjoy. :partay:

View attachment 786739
View attachment 786742

View attachment 786740

View attachment 786741

Screenshot_20211022-021915.jpg

It is all free, few photos good for brownie points like impatient one. Why is it always unknown? Doesn't chinese know counting?

View attachment 786752

It is all free, few photos good for brownie points like impatient one. Why is it always unknown? Doesn't chinese know counting?

Nothing but WiKi? We already know you lot won every war for Mother India on Wiki and Bollywood. :partay:

Losers don't get to take photos and videos. Get it?

India is now totally trapped by China. Only silver lining is that Modi is shrewd enough, not to commit the mistake, which Nehru did in 1962.

Shut your gungadesh mouth lolz

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
What value add you are doing to this conversation. Ch Abid.
Pls stop quoting & enjoy your night with angels. 😜
Nothing but WiKi? We already know you lot won every war for Mother India on Wiki and Bollywood. :partay:

Losers don't get to take photos and videos. Get it?
You post random photos it becomes ultimate truth, I post from Wiki I get labelled loser.
What Dung ?

Yes the marde momin can overcome you, they smashed your baniya airforce in 2019 quite nicely.
Hey why go back to 1971, you guys got wreaked last year with all things being even. What happened to the bravado of 1971, can't you repeat it? Ah yes, when the odds are even you can't do nothing but get beat. 65 and 47 were stalemates my non reading friend.
The rest of your post doesn't make sense.

Oh bhai jan, nothing happened in balakot. Now even bhusra husband is openly accepting. Ultimately you have to handover naa. What was the compulsion of Marde momin to release so soon. I never seen such turn around times even my industry where customer is treated like God.

A sort of confusion, between China and India, started emerging in 1957, which got settled in 1962 War. Now, after so many years, another miscalculation is on board, which would need to be settled and resolved, by peaceful means, or, if necessary, by war. China is clear, India is not, as before.

Soft-Warning
That's why bunkers of Pakistani army blown off & some even waived white flags during the shelling time to let them take dead bodies of Pakistani soldiers.
Atleast don't let me stretch into history of surrender. 😜
Ah yes because Hanumans can't be killed and they only die due to unknown circumstances.

Let's also pretend Hanumans don't have higher casualty rate cuz you know bullets can't kill them. No wonder our Chinese friends had to resort to iron rods and batons.

Meanwhile in real world.

Oh bhai jan, nothing happened in balakot. Now even bhusra husband is openly accepting. Ultimately you have to handover naa. What was the compulsion of Marde momin to release so soon. I never seen such turn around times even my industry where customer is treated like God.
Oh boy you're one heck of a shameless cockroach aren't you? You not only managed to turn recent beating by Chinese into a victory but also failed balakot ops into something worthy of praise. Maybe you should ask iaf why didn't they come back for round two after they were molested in broad daylight over skies of kashmir.
PAF bombs Six sites, shot downs two aircrafts and the max virat Hindus could was shoot down their own choppers and then threaten with missiles strike like a failed fascist state you. It seems modis confidence in your military is even smaller than this own pp size.

Anyways enjoy your victory at balakot, I wish you many more such victories

Compulsion was bhai international treaties for prisoners of war. You should look it up.

Compulsion was bhai international treaties for prisoners of war. You should look it up.
There could be some compulsion but in just two days? Pakistan never had such history.

So are Indian still saying they will soon release their incredible videos of defeating China they promised us since last year or did they already move forward to "dont want to humilate China with videos of Indias incredible and powerfull victory because Indians are humble and respectfull unlike China" narrative?

Ah yes because Hanumans can't be killed and they only die due to unknown circumstances.

Let's also pretend Hanumans don't have higher casualty rate cuz you know bullets can't kill them. No wonder our Chinese friends had to resort to iron rods and batons.

Meanwhile in real world.

Oh boy you're one heck of a shameless cockroach aren't you? You not only managed to turn recent beating by Chinese into a victory but also failed balakot ops into something worthy of praise. Maybe you should ask iaf why didn't they come back for round two after they were molested in broad daylight over skies of kashmir.
PAF bombs Six sites, shot downs two aircrafts and the max virat Hindus could was shoot down their own choppers and then threaten with missiles strike like a failed fascist state you. It seems modis confidence in your military is even smaller than this own pp size.

Anyways enjoy your victory at balakot, I wish you many more such victories

It is our media which is reporting the mysterious death unlike the incompetent media which denied Pakistani army role in Kargil then asked for bodies. There was some Ali also buried down by indian army considered equal to1000 Hindus then there were few loyal abduls.

You seem to be spending your day time in green sewage that you don't read or see through any counter claims made by us regarding what exactly happened on 27th. These things will remain in grey zone for some more years & then will come out as what happened in case of Kargil. Hold your horses flying to jannat.

Don't bring fascism, I will go down into the lanes of history to talk about how pagans were completely wiped off by a narcissist cum fascist born in Arabia once upon a time.

Back
Top Bottom