What's new

China released the video of captured Indian soldiers in Galwan

I think there is nothing more humiliating than this new videos. Indian army is humiliated badly.

endian losers keep coming up with excuses, as far as I can see on Twitter

Video is fake, paid Pakistan actors
India army trashed PLA, but we did not take videos for cheap shot
PLA got beaten, 200 captured, so leak pictures to save face
India Army is too professional to release any pictures
I just believe India Army won, I don't need pictures/videos as proof
My uncle in India Army, I know what happened in Galwan, PLA 45 got killed
GOI is too holy to release any pictures, PLA should thank Modi
China violates Geneva convention by leaking videos
China CO is injured
Post Bollywood movie screenshot as evidence that PLA got thrashed :rofl: (what kind of losers do that!)
Post some other unrelated and fake PLA pictures
Well, there is always Bollywood to fill the vacuum left by GoI and IA, so the next genaration of Indians will be just as proud of Mother India as this generation.

Bollywood Movies coming to the theater near you:

<Galwan: Untold Story>
<2020, Behind Enamy's Front>
<Singh, The Last Man Standing>
<Unsung Hero, Rip Balls out of 7 Noodles>
<Our 6FT, Thrash 6 Chinkis in One Swing>
<23 Year Old's First Blood>
<An Enraged Sikh>
<24 Hours In Captivity>
<Badge: Black and Blue>
<A Crimson River Runs Through Valley>
<The Babu Who Starts All>

:rofl: :rofl: this is gold

And see below how cheap Endians are, use 1962 war cemetery as evidence PLA got killed 300 in Galwan

Everything from India is fake

Last edited:
What a terrible humiliation. The sheer extent of the echo chamber that India is has been laid bare. Still after such damming evidence most of them refuse to believe it.
Well, many of the western posters who cheered them during their initial reports of the fighting with the PLA are cursing them outright for being an army based on fiction. There were great question marks raised by neutral posters across military forums regarding how the PLA managed to capture high ranking Indian soliders, but yet the Indian forces had captured no one and were claiming a high kill tally versus the PLA.
Now with the pictures and video having come out their lies have been exposed for all to see.

What a terrible humiliation. The sheer extent of the echo chamber that India is has been laid bare. Still after such damming evidence most of them refuse to believe it.
Well, many of the western posters who cheered them during their initial reports of the fighting with the PLA are cursing them outright for being an army based on fiction. There were great question marks raised by neutral posters across military forums regarding how the PLA managed to capture high ranking Indian soliders, but yet the Indian forces had captured no one and were claiming a high kill tally versus the PLA.
Now with the pictures and video having come out their lies have been exposed for all to see.
Buddy, please tag Modi to this thread. :D

1 week already and no pictures or videos from the Indian side. Delusional Indians were so sure their military will release something 2 or 3 days after China leaked pictures.

1 week already and no pictures or videos from the Indian side. Delusional Indians were so sure their military will release something 2 or 3 days after China leaked pictures.

They don't have any, and both IA and PLA know it.

Last May, they were quick to release the video of 10+ IAs beating up a lone PLA negotiator, and PLA immediatly released the image of 5 bloody Indians tied up on the ground in the matter of hours in response.

patience, my friend. It takes time to hire east asian look actors and shoot some movies in Bollywood

It's India culture, when PLA treat them with respect and save face for them, they think because PLA is fearful of them, their logic is if we don't fear them, why wouldn't we completely trash them. that's their historical experiences and expectation of being subjugated.

If we don't treat them as slave servants, they would think we are weak. These thoughts and logic are completely foreign to Chinese

weibo's deleted it

"Sorry, the address of the page you visited is wrong or the page does not exist
Please check if the URL entered is correct, or contact MicroBlog Service at.
4000 960 960 (personal) 4000 980 980 (corporate) billed at local city rate

After 5 seconds the page will automatically jump/transfer and you can also.
1) return to the first page
2) Return to the previous page"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom