What's new

China refused to give WHO officials Covid data that would help find outbreak source

You do know that COVID 19 is SARS, right? At the time they just didn't know the exact virus strain. Until the cause of the SARS cases was confirmed to be a new Coronavirus strain. And again, the Chinese are the ones who linked the early COVID cases to the market, not 'western media'. I'm not saying it necessarily originated from the market, or from the animals in the market, but this 'theory' originated from Chinese sources.

Provide your sources from the WHO please. What they said is that they don't have enough data yet to reach a definite conclusion on the origin of the virus, and obviously they started with the Wuhan market because that's where the first cases appeared according to Chinese reports.
You must be kidding. covid-19 is a variant of coronavirus. SARS is one of the family members and Covid-19 is another one. Covid-19 and SARS share some similarity but they are not the same. Covid-19 is 100 times more contagious than SARS and will still spread even the carrier is asymptomatic. SARS will only spread when carrier show symptoms like fever and cough.

Unlikely that Covid came from Wuhan lab, WHO says

If you still think covid-19 still origin from wuhan. I bet you are reading those western propaganda media instead of real science media.

How do you explain trace of covid-19 are detected as early as Sept 2019 in Italy and December 2019 in US before even first case of covid-19 reported in wuhan from wet market?

World will draw the obvious conclusion if China is not fully transparent with the WHO investigation.
There is nothing to be fear by Chinese for covid-19. The only one neeed to fear are the one who refuse to be investigate (US Fort Detrick)

The right of the world to know the truth is worth far more than a few patients rights in China.

What exactly are the Chinese trying to hide here?
You mean WHAT THE US TRYING TO HIDE AT THE FORT DETRICK BIOWARFARE LAB.
Origins of the CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC?

Yes, we the WORLD need to know.
OPEN the Fort Detrick Biowarfare Lab for WHO INSPECTION.

Ok, let China reveal first and then the USA can open up if WHO decides that China is not the source.

Unless China is fully transparent with WHO investigation it will go down in history as the irresponsible country that unleashed a worldwide pandemic that caused millions of deaths and trillions of US dollars in damage to world economies.

LOL.. Typical western news who used donkey old news and try to paint a picture of current situation. Head of WHO just say China is very open on WHO covid-19 investigation in wuhan and now we have people desperate to smear China by backtrack with old news to try prove a point?

US white enslave black in 1850. I shall say the white still enslave black in 2021, right?

You smoked too much weed !

You must be kidding. covid-19 is a variant of coronavirus. SARS is one of the family members and Covid-19 is another one. Covid-19 and SARS share some similarity but they are not the same. Covid-19 is 100 times more contagious than SARS and will still spread even the carrier is asymptomatic. SARS will only spread when carrier show symptoms like fever and cough.

Unlikely that Covid came from Wuhan lab, WHO says

If you still think covid-19 still origin from wuhan. I bet you are reading those western propaganda media instead of real science media.

How do you explain trace of covid-19 are detected as early as Sept 2019 in Italy and December 2019 in US before even first case of covid-19 reported in wuhan from wet market?

There is nothing to be fear by Chinese for covid-19. The only one neeed to fear are the one who refuse to be investigate (US Fort Detrick)

Ok i will be nice and explain it to you, SARS is an illness, not a virus, SARS is the illness/disease, coronavirus is the cause, do you get it now? The early patients were diagnosed with SARS because THEY HAD SARS!! Coronavirus can cause SARS! Does your simple brain understand now?

Your first link is talking about the Wuhan lab theory. Not what we are discussing here.

All your other links indicate the virus spread outside of China earlier than we thought. What do you need an explanation for exactly? The articles you presented explain everything.

Last edited:
World will draw the obvious conclusion if China is not fully transparent with the WHO investigation.

it is a sovereignty violation for foreigners to come into China, dictate terms and seize private, sensitive documents by force. It is not only acceptable, but the absolute duty of the government, to use any means necessary to defend the sovereignty of China and the dignity of the Chinese people.

Ok, let China reveal first and then the USA can open up if WHO decides that China is not the source.
Nah, let USA reveal first and then the China can open up if WHO decides that USA is not the source. The world is waiting and will judge the USA accordingly.

Oh wait its too late anyway because China is already openly coorperating with the WHO while the USA refuses it. I mean thats exactly why we are here between a flood of coping lazy propaganda lies from the USA trying to claim up is down and left is right spammed by the usual dimwits, paid shills and disingenuous dipshits who know they are talking bullshit carrying the water of the US regime.

Ok i will be nice and explain it to you, SARS is an illness, not a virus, SARS is the illness/disease, coronavirus is the cause, do you get it now? The early patients were diagnosed with SARS because THEY HAD SARS!! Coronavirus can cause SARS! Does your simple brain understand now?

Your first link is talking about the Wuhan lab theory. Not what we are discussing here.

All your other links indicate the virus spread outside of China earlier than we thought. What do you need an explanation for exactly? The articles you presented explain everything.
HI, I am not totally wrong, that variant which struck China in 2003 is called SARS- Cov. SARS is just a short term for the variant in 2003. In terms, most people recognised the term covd-19 for 2019 variant instead of knowing it as variant of cov or caused SARS.

To called that as SARS is not totally wrong.

2002–2004 SARS outbreak was an epidemic involving severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus (SARS-CoV or SARS-CoV-1).

Last edited:
I enjoy seeing Americans point their nasty fingers at China while they drop dead like flies who ate too much sh!t.

It has become the new normal on this forum for idiots like @Hamartia Antidote to spread fake news

Can you watch the video in the OP instead of being an idiot yourself. Then read post #5 where the article explicitly mentions this tweet you posted...
Peter Daszak, a zoologist and another member of the WHO mission, however tweeted on Saturday that he had a different experience as the lead of the mission's animal and environment working group.

"I found trust & openness w/ my China counterparts. We DID get access to critical new data throughout. We DID increase our understanding of likely spillover pathways," he said in response to the New York Times piece.

Do I have do everything for you...does your mom still yipe your butt too?
Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 10.36.52 PM.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom