What's new

China Readying 1st Moon Rover for Launch This Year

I hear that India would launch a rover to Mars in Nov of this yr?Is it true?Any Indian friend could give me more details about this?

not rover just an Orbiter we have not even launched a rover to moon forget mars although a lunar mission consisting of rover and Orbiter was scheduled for 2015 launch in collaboration with Russia who were to provide lander for the mission but Russia recently backed out leaving India to develop lander for the mission on itself and also postponing the mission for a few years I think it will be launched around 2017-18 not bad for a third world country :D

anyways sorry for getting a little off topic All the best China

not rover just an Orbiter we have not even launched a rover to moon forget mars although a lunar mission consisting of rover and Orbiter was scheduled for 2015 launch in collaboration with Russia who were to provide lander for the mission but Russia recently backed out leaving India to develop lander for the mission on itself and also postponing the mission for a few years I think it will be launched around 2017-18 not bad for a third world country :D

anyways sorry for getting a little off topic All the best China

Russian cannot be trusted for space exploration...

China send a Mars probe onboard Russian Rocket and that Rocket blow up. Lesson learn from both countries(China,India). We can only trust and reply on ourselves. Hope India will launch your rover to moon soon.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom