What's new

China ready to cede land for part of Arunachal Pradesh?

:sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha::rofl::rofl:
India is a part of the UK, which is internationally recognized.

You just nailed them so hard, shame on these Indians to take that as proof, at that time there is no India, not a single nation legitimately recognize independent India until 1947...LMAO

:sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha::rofl::rofl:
India is a part of the UK, which is internationally recognized.
Yes? then we got independence , what does that have to do with Tibet being independent before Chinese illegal annexation.

China was conqured by Japan which waa also internationally recognized. Or did your history teacher forget to teach you that.

pacwar.gif

Don't bother arguing with this lot. Except for one or two the rest seem to be professional zealots who would cheerfully claim that Chad was part of China because three alphabets are common. Most would not even be able to place where the Brahmaputra originates and where it enters India.

Yes, I'm familiar with the Chinese trolls . As you can see In this very thread if they can't win a topic they derail it with some nonsense about loosing wars.

Yes? then we got independence , what does that have to do with Tibet being independent before Chinese illegal annexation.

China was conqured by Japan which waa also internationally recognized. Or did your history teacher forget to teach you that.

pacwar.gif

Yes, I'm familiar with the Chinese trolls . As you can see In this very thread if they can't win a topic they derail it with some nonsense about loosing wars.

Honestly, what kind of logic was that? Japan was internationally recognized but the land that they annexed from China was not. That is the difference.

Honestly, what kind of logic was that? Japan was internationally recognized but the land that they annexed from China was not. That is the difference.

It was recognized by the Axis powers & their strategic partners ,obviously the allied forces would disagree since they are their enemies.

Germany,Italy,Bulgaria,Hungary,romania ,Thailand,Yugoslav,finland,iraq etc

all recognized it as a sovereign territory of Japan.

Funny how indians thinks they can get Chinese lands by sending human waves, I bet Chinese flamethrowers are prepared to barbecue the stinking, poorer than rats indians.
Reported

for trolling, derailing , insulting nationally

Enjoy the ban

It was recognized by the Axis powers & their strategic partners ,obviously the allied forces would disagree since they are their enemies.

Germany,Italy,Bulgaria,Hungary,romania ,Thailand,Yugoslav,finland,iraq etc

all recognized it as a sovereign territory of Japan.

ok ok. you got me. I am sure no one would dispute Japan's claim on China if The Axis and their buddies had won the war. But they didn't.

ok ok. you got me. I am sure no one would dispute Japan's claim on China if The Axis and their buddies had won the war. But they didn't.

That's selective bias , it was recognized at that timeline.

Prior to ww2 Japan & Germany were equivalent to superpowers of the region. During this period all these countries did recognize the territory as Japanese.
2042609-phoenix_wright.jpg

pacwar.gif

We annexed Tibet?? We should thank to Mongol for conquer China and annexed Tibet at the same time, when we defeated Mongol during the rise of Ming Dynasty, not only we got Mongolia but Tibet, winner take all. But India didn't win any war against Brit other than beg with non-violence movement, Our ancestor payed with their blood to get Tibet from Mongols.

The news is about Tawang..Misguiding headline..
BTW Chinese claims are hollow as their demand.They claim whole ocean,land now everybody from your neighbor is ready to give you..Just wait.:lol:

The news is about Tawang..Misguiding headline..
BTW Chinese claims are hollow as their demand.They claim whole ocean,land now everybody from your neighbor is ready to give you..Just wait.:lol:

How our claims are hollow? this is just only a 20th round of negotiation, your statement is just premature :lol:

How our claims are hollow? this is just only a 20th round of negotiation, your statement is just premature :lol:

Yes, 20 rounds of negotiations with China and India signed the LEMOA and is building closer ties with Japan and Taiwan. Makes you wonder about the 25th round.

But hey, don't like the "high iq" hit you on the way out :lol:

Prior to ww2 Japan & Germany were equivalent to superpowers of the region. During this period all these countries did recognize the territory as Japanese.
You seriously have some messed up logic.
According to your logic should India also belong to the UK as we speak?

Btw, I am curious. What have they been feeding (food) you since childhood?

its funny that china thinks it can boss around after all the crappy stunts its pulled on India
  • >funding moeiest of nepal-NE india
  • >giving stappled visas to Indian Kashmirs
  • >build CPC in Pakistan occupied kashmir
  • >block NSG membership
  • >VETO the arrest of international terrorist leaders Hafiz and azzar
  • >encroaching into arunanchal pradesh

go the Chinese government can go screw itself , our relations are dead. we such should support Tibetan independence

Yes, 20 rounds of negotiations with China and India signed the LEMOA and is building closer ties with Japan and Taiwan. Makes you wonder about the 25th round.

But hey, don't like the "high iq" hit you on the way out :lol:

India should explore more with all the SCS dispute countries ,its the right time too. we all saw how much their media burned when we sold brahmos to Vietnam:D

Perhaps I did not make myself clear earlier. Allow me to further delineate my point.

Say you stole my car and when I confront you with the issue... your accomplice now claims that the car belongs to you. Should I just go about my day and let you have my car because you and your buddy say so? Hell naw! but that is what you are trying to say here.

The only instance where this would be acceptable to all parties is when you and your buddy have upended the world order and now rule the world (winning WW2).

Truth is international recognition along with having a well-founded historical claim are of the utmost importance at establishing territorial sovereignty and China got them by the shitload for Tibet.
The Convention Between Great Britain and China Respecting Tibet was a treaty signed between the Qing dynasty and the British Empire in 1906, which reaffirmed the Chinese possession of Tibet after the British expedition to Tibet in 1903-1904. The British, for a fee from the Qing court, also agreed "not to annex Tibetan territory or to interfere in the administration of Tibet", while China engaged "not to permit any other foreign state to interfere with the territory or internal administration of Tibet".[1][2] This Convention succeeded the Treaty of Lhasa signed between Tibet and the British Empire in 1904.

Back
Top Bottom