What's new

China readies for a sharp short war with Japan

May be it's about time when Japan goes nuclear. Anyway if it doesn't then also China has enough nuclear reactors to be bombed .

US is our main threat. All others are too weak to mess with China. Dismantling the US must be our first priority. That's why we must be happy when the US economy does bad. The weaker they get, the better for us.
ha ha ha...don´t wish things that you will regret later.
if America and Japan stop trades with China, then you are half dead. :haha:

USA won't get involved this time around.... They have never considered a war with an overwhelming power....... US and Chinese capabilities vis-a-vis nukes satisfies all the principles of MAD.... therefore, in game of chicken, US of A would so to speak, chicken out...... it's simple logic.......

China won't be fighting Japan.............

It would be fighting Japan & US of A

USA won't get involved this time around.... They have never considered a war with an overwhelming power....... US and Chinese capabilities vis-a-vis nukes satisfies all the principles of MAD.... therefore, in game of chicken, US of A would so to speak, chicken out...... it's simple logic.......

That's right.

In the eyes of the WASP, the Japanese are just a bunch of yellow monkeys, why they have to risk their life for these people whom they deem as sub-human?

China won't be fighting Japan.............

It would be fighting Japan & US of A
Brother do you think if war happens BD should send a naval complement to support the Chinese allies? Maybe make an amphibious thrust through south and land on Kyushu while simultaneously airdropping lungi commandos on Tokyo?

In fact, Japan should thank us if there is a small war between us and them.

Since they always want to become a normal country with its own military, so China will do a favor for them.

The modern China doesn't really fear Japan regardless they are fascist or democratic, they are too small to pose a threat to an industrialized China.

While China's only goal is to kick USA out of Asia, so a small war between China/Japan with USA being helpless will break the US/Japan alliance.

In the end, USA will be out of Asia, China will achieve its goal, while Japan can have the excuse re-militarize themselves again.
this century belongs to Asia. if theoretically America withdraws from Asia, the day will mark the end of the American empire. Japan will increase defence spending massively and seek nuclear weapons. With their current nuclear fuels, Japan can build 1,000 nukes.

Mark my words.

this century belongs to Asia. if theoretically America withdraws from Asia, the day will mark the end of the American empire. Japan will increase defence spending massively and seek nuclear weapons. With their current nuclear fuels, Japan can build 1,000 nukes.

Mark my words.

Stupid Japs always love to chest thumping, they can go bankrupt themselves as long as i care.

That's true.... however..... crossing the threshold and weaponizing it takes time (months if not years)...... what do you think the Chinese will be doing in the mean time? Sitting idly? I don't think so.

With their current nuclear fuels, Japan can build 1,000 nukes.

Mark my words.

Bro....why do you think China haven't attacked Taiwan till now?? Taiwan, Japan, SK, Australia are under Defense/Nuclear cover of US. Yes, a China-US war is unimaginable in 21st century but US is bound by it's laws to protect the sovereignty of these nations.

Stupid Japs always love to chest thumping, they can go bankrupt themselves as long as i care.

Well, The Japs might want to review their FP for the better of their country's future.

Bro....why do you think China haven't attacked Taiwan till now?? Taiwan, Japan, SK, Australia are under Defense/Nuclear cover of US. Yes, a China-US war is unimaginable in 21st century but US is bound by it's laws to protect the sovereignty of these nations.

But, we here are talking about Japan attacking the Chinese...

That's true.... however..... crossing the threshold and weaponizing it takes time (months if not years)...... what do you think the Chinese will be doing in the mean time? Sitting idly? I don't think so.

Building a truly reliable nuclear deterrence is a multi-trillions asset.

Just see how much money USA/Russia/China have spent to build up their nuclear deterrence.

So anyone with a slight decent knowledge can see those Japanese right-wing nuts are chest thumping to make themselves feel better.

Back
Top Bottom